Man shot multiple times while sitting in car -- Crime, Law and ...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

A 20-year-old man was fatally shot while sitting in his car in the 4100 block of West Congress Parkway, authorities said Sunday.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Citizen

West Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

LB BLITZ wrote:
its still cold out and the killing is in 3rd gear heading towards 5th gear by the end of may and overdrive by summer
Not that it matters, but these shootings are almost always drug related in nature, which is essentially one gang trying to force their way into another gangs drug territory. These shootings are no different than the Mafia shootings during the bootleg liquor era.

These shooters are not the homeowners in the area or the otherwise law abiding workers. So lumping people into the same pot. These are thugs shooting thugs over gang drug selling locations. The residents of these areas are just as sick and tired of this crap as you are, but the drug pipeline has not been shut down by the authorities.
Citizen

West Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

rezasantorini wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, if they stopped the killer, they'd be accused of Police abuse. Someone would grab the gun and claim the cop shot him for no reason. Even if they didn't kill him. These brothers stick together when it comes to sticking it to the PO LICE, black or white.
If they (the Police) actually stopped the killer no one ("including the brothers") would be upset. The problem is that the Cops are doing more dirt than the guys that they are supposed to be stopping.
Citizen

West Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

mzmarlena wrote:
Very few people will speak up against the gangs, until their own gets killed.
And once the funeral is done and paid for they will blame the PO LICE and the whiteys again.
"Whiteys" have gangs too.
Archie Bunker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

Edith....them negro's are shooting at everything again ...gezzz...where'e these new cops...shaking down them dope dealers giving the mayor his cut.
u gotta be kidding

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

now this is the way to do it. no chance of hitting innocent bystanders like they normally do. if they'd do this more often, 50% of the problem could be resolved.
Illinois Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

Don't waste time, and money, investigating. CATCH, the schmuck! Yes! Democrat Mayor Dalys, cleaning-up Chicago, so well.
Larry

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
If they (the Police) actually stopped the killer no one ("including the brothers") would be upset. The problem is that the Cops are doing more dirt than the guys that they are supposed to be stopping.
That is about the most ignorant thing I have heard in a long time.

Thank you for the laugh.
Dewey Cox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

I wonder how many rounds it took for them to hit a guy just sitting still in a vehicle?
Dewey Cox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

Michael wrote:
Shooting in the city seems to be a new sport. It doesn't look like the marching is working.
Maybe enforcing the law might help.
'Scuze me? "New?"
Citizen

West Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
That is about the most ignorant thing I have heard in a long time.
Thank you for the laugh.
Yep. The truth is funny. Try watching the news sometimes. Clown.
joe

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

Deport the shooters out of the country.
cousin of the deceased

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

Dewey Cox wrote:
I wonder how many rounds it took for them to hit a guy just sitting still in a vehicle?
IT DIDN'T TAKE THEM MUCH BUT THE BULLET IS NOT WHAT KILLED HIM IT WAS THE STUPID PERSON WITH THE GUN. GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE ITS THE PERSON THAT SHOOTING IT DOES. AN HE WAS NOT A DRUG DEALER NOR A GANG BANGER IT WAS JUST MISTAKING IDENTITY. HE HAD A FULL TIME JOB AN WAS ALSO GOING TO COLLEGE IN AUGUST. AN I PRAY THAT THEY CATCH THE IDOIT THAT DID IT!
Nancy Drew

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

Enough with the guns, please melt them all. Stop and close down all ammo plants. Arrest all gun owners or put them in mental health facilities.
Tim Novak Sucks

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

The shooter was only wearing a skie mask....fruit of the loom underware....sandles....along with fake tatoos....and had a skie mask over his get away car so no one could get his vehicle discription how could you id the person???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Justice Discussions

Search the Justice Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min Dusty Mangina 46,999
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 30 min Small potatoes 8,029
Hillside Academy more like jail than school (May '07) 1 hr Stan 167
Gala to mark Chicago Ridge centennial 2 hr Jacko fan 14
Apologize (May '13) 2 hr Big shoes 4
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr Be kuel 1,808
5 Yrs New Name (Apr '13) 8 hr Know It All 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Justice Jobs

•••