justice police
ruscher

Chicago, IL

#24 Aug 9, 2011
He bankrupt the village once and he'll do it again.
Banks

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Aug 9, 2011
Can the White Sox play during his work hours between 1 and 4.
DUNN

Plainfield, IL

#26 Aug 9, 2011
Maybe a day game
Froget

Garland, TX

#27 Aug 10, 2011
Has anyone seen their PATV around. Or is that something the Chief is renting out to make money. Wasn't that suppose to help the Community in its neighbor Policing Programs that don't exist. I hope with their supposed money issue do not interfere with the programs in local school district.
You voted for them

AOL

#28 Aug 11, 2011
Froget wrote:
Has anyone seen their PATV around. Or is that something the Chief is renting out to make money. Wasn't that suppose to help the Community in its neighbor Policing Programs that don't exist. I hope with their supposed money issue do not interfere with the programs in local school district.
No, I have not seen it either. Out of sight out of mind. We should ask the mayor, he likes to go hunting, to add he is the one that pushed for it a few years ago. Another one of his great ideas.
vroooom vroooom

Plainfield, IL

#29 Aug 14, 2011
some people on here have no life so they fill their day posting nonsence on Topix. I have been told the ATV is alive and well collecting dust at the F.D...No one has it including the Mayor..You voted for them, just walk on down as I have and it's right there...the school district program as I understand it is gone, so no more GREAT program due to budget issues. Keep hiring patronage jobs I'm all for it! Who is paying for the carnival and festivities for the 100 year celebration??? or will it be the Bankrupt Village Party, I hear there all a lot of things on the schedule, so I really would like to know who is paying for all this????
You voted for them

AOL

#30 Aug 14, 2011
vroooom vroooom wrote:
some people on here have no life so they fill their day posting nonsence on Topix. I have been told the ATV is alive and well collecting dust at the F.D...No one has it including the Mayor..You voted for them, just walk on down as I have and it's right there...the school district program as I understand it is gone, so no more GREAT program due to budget issues. Keep hiring patronage jobs I'm all for it! Who is paying for the carnival and festivities for the 100 year celebration??? or will it be the Bankrupt Village Party, I hear there all a lot of things on the schedule, so I really would like to know who is paying for all this????
="vroooom vroooom"]some people on here have no life so they fill their day posting nonsence on Topix."

Where is your life "vroooom vroooom". Welcome to my world.

And please don't be a hyppocrite. Ya'all come back, hear.
Little man in blue

United States

#31 Aug 14, 2011
Back in the early 90's during a summer evening my buddy got pulled over by the Justice PD. He was supposed to be the designated driver for the evening but had been drinking in spite of his assigned role. Anyway during the entire pullover episode this one Justice pig was trying to provoke somebody to move on him.

It was weird. We were these white suburban kids in a family sedan (stock nerdy car - not a hoopti ride) just standing by the side of 88th Avenue. WAY more interested in getting with trashy local chicks than dealing with local pigs. The pig who had a problem with everybody was not in uniform. He was a little dude with white or grey hair (about 5'3) who looked like Percy Pringle/Paul Bearer from WWF wresting fame. I swear to God. He asked one of the other vehicle passengers if he felt "froggy"? We all said no. They proceeded to book my buddy for DUI. He earned it, no doubt. No argument there.
The regular uniformed Justice cops acted professional throughout the entire bust. I recall they were younger cops but seemed to have better judgment than this little weasel who kept trying to provoke a fight. We were buzzed, but not enough to swing on some little pussy cop during a traffic stop.
What a pussy. I would love to meet that little weasel somewhere now. He is everything that gives cops a bad name. He would be about 50-55 now if he isn't dead thru karma. Still a little shit with bugged out eyes. Cya around.
local yokel

AOL

#32 Aug 20, 2011
Little man in blue wrote:
Back in the early 90's during a summer evening my buddy got pulled over by the Justice PD. He was supposed to be the designated driver for the evening but had been drinking in spite of his assigned role. Anyway during the entire pullover episode this one Justice pig was trying to provoke somebody to move on him.
It was weird. We were these white suburban kids in a family sedan (stock nerdy car - not a hoopti ride) just standing by the side of 88th Avenue. WAY more interested in getting with trashy local chicks than dealing with local pigs. The pig who had a problem with everybody was not in uniform. He was a little dude with white or grey hair (about 5'3) who looked like Percy Pringle/Paul Bearer from WWF wresting fame. I swear to God. He asked one of the other vehicle passengers if he felt "froggy"? We all said no. They proceeded to book my buddy for DUI. He earned it, no doubt. No argument there.
The regular uniformed Justice cops acted professional throughout the entire bust. I recall they were younger cops but seemed to have better judgment than this little weasel who kept trying to provoke a fight. We were buzzed, but not enough to swing on some little pussy cop during a traffic stop.
What a pussy. I would love to meet that little weasel somewhere now. He is everything that gives cops a bad name. He would be about 50-55 now if he isn't dead thru karma. Still a little shit with bugged out eyes. Cya around.
There is no justice in Justice, didn't you know that you PUNK!
yee haaaaa

Plainfield, IL

#33 Aug 21, 2011
you'll come back now ya hear! guess if your a craphead you will not like the Justice Police Department..simple rule...break the law go to jail.
Friget

Riesel, TX

#34 Aug 29, 2011
Do every thinng turn, turn, there is a reason we do, do. And let those who do not work honest hours loose their job.
Buford T Justice

Lockport, IL

#35 Aug 30, 2011
Let me ge this straight. You were all drunk as in above the legal limit and were driving. Then you call the police "pigs". No wonder you got treated like a criminal! You should file a lawsuit!
FYI

United States

#36 Aug 30, 2011
Friget wrote:
There were only two vehicles from click n ticket. The other two were purchased drug funds which is legal. But with the $300k they can pay salaries or they could use that to offset the cost of Health Care. If you work and want medical you should be required to pay at least half. The budget numbers are probably not right since the chief has a thing going with someone in the front office.
There are stipulations provided when spending the seized drug money, they have to use it to better the force via using it to better their drug program, or use it to add new equipment...Wish it could be used to offset costs, but...
100 and dying

La Grange, IL

#37 Aug 30, 2011
So tell us what you really think of the Justice Police Department and those who run it.
the rent is to dam high

United States

#38 Dec 4, 2011
We don't need so many cops. The seat belt tickets are a joke they don't even check for driver license. Or insurance its all about the money. So next time you see them at a so called safety check don't stop
Blue Blood

Naperville, IL

#39 Dec 7, 2011
the rent is to dam high wrote:
We don't need so many cops. The seat belt tickets are a joke they don't even check for driver license. Or insurance its all about the money. So next time you see them at a so called safety check don't stop
Yea good luck with that dummy...
Its all for the money

United States

#40 Dec 8, 2011
Is that your life,long dream to be a cop in justice. They don't care if your drunk. $50 a ticket.
Its all for the money

United States

#41 Dec 8, 2011
It's a police state.
tax payers sister

Manhattan, IL

#42 Feb 19, 2012
Calling all Cars wrote:
<quoted text>The fact is the Police dept. has purchased the last (4) Police cars through the "click it or ticket " program and using the drug funds through seizures. The Village has not given a dime towards anything and the P.D. has been working on a decreased budget every year. So the people that state the police work on a Million plus budget every year are crazy!!! Without the Police bringing in hundreds of thousands of dollars every year through the above program and " Village sticker" violaters just to name a few areas of revenue that the Village gets, without nothing in return. Do you think the County would bring in any moneys ??? The answer is NO......... they can't even patrol Sterling Estates, and you think the Trace is a War zone now !!!
So basically u shook people down to get something new right?

Sounds like the bully who picks on the small kids cuz he wants new shoes
tax payers sister

Manhattan, IL

#43 Feb 19, 2012

I remember the 90's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Cigar 8 hr Where r they 1
Degenerates Post Here 16 hr R U kidding 2
good stuff (Jan '13) Fri Donny J T 5
This forum is sad Fri Donny J T 2
is this Midlothian forum or blue Island. Thu Concerned 5
Bill Lammel Lied (Nov '16) Thu no secret 34
Fast Eddie Needs Help Finding A New Job In Nove... May 17 Hello Again Edward 2

Justice Jobs

Personal Finance

Justice Mortgages