West Lake Worth: Sheriff's Office looks into drowning in backya...

Full story: SouthFlorida.com

Janet Cooper Regoli separated from her husband. But Thursday Ario James Cooper was in the house in the 6600 block of Wild Orchid Trail west of Lake Worth when she drowned in a backyard pool, Palm Beach County ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not U

Loxahatchee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2007

Jason Shenfeld wrote:
It is cheaper than a divorce. Now he is a widower and can receive dead wifes social security benefits for life. He ain't stupid.
SCREW U SHENFELD SHOULDNT U BE DEAD
sickfuck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2007

You are a sick twisted person
yea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

I guess it would take someone with your ebonix skills to talk shit like that have fun on the inside
RIP Janet

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2007

Jason Shenfeld... You need to shut your fucking mouth!! You didnt know Janet! She was a loving caring person.. ANd the best mother! She loved her kids and lost her life to protect them! Dont talk shit unless you know... WHhen found guilty, he WILL pay for this.. And maybe you two can share a jail cell together!
RIP Janet

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2007

Not U wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jason... SHows how much you know! He wont get SHIT because he'll be in jail!
Janets Niece

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2007

Person from Bethany, may I ask who you are? I'm Janet's niece, thanks so much for defending her here.
Lets speak for Janet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2007

Why does a suburban Lake Worth couple abandoning 140 cats get more media attention than a woman who is separated from her husband and drowns in her own pool?

And let me clarify, I am an animal lover, but seriously. We are talking about a woman who drowns in her own pool. Why isn't the media reporting the latest news on this? Did they even report this?
Or are they too busy talking about the doom and gloom real estate market?

Let me say this ....What about Janet? and other woman like her?

My condolences to her family
Jackie

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2007

Thank you so much for speaking up for my mother!... I agree 100% with your comment. They did report it breifly on the night of Aug. 2. I would very much appreciate it if people would stop posting negative comment about my mother's situation.
raul alfonso

Orangeburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2007

everybody come to ur damn senses a mother, a wife, and a friend is dead and here you all are talking about cats and hows her husband did it. y dont u take a moment to think about her kids first and then her friends they are the ones who are most deeply hurt by all this. if u can u need to pray for her soul, her kids, and her husband whether he did it or not thats for the man upstairs to decide. God says pray for ur enemies so if u have a lot of hate towards or not PRAY 4 HIM. and stop using this website as a place to talk shit about the dead. use this to share great memories that u have about mrs. janet. jackie jenna and a.j im sorry i really am just know i have u all in my prayers and everyone should too. so plz out of respect for their family and especially janet plz use this to share nice memories and not hateful ones about anyone...
raul alfonso

Orangeburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2007

plz pray for the family instead of using this website to talk s*** jenna jackie and a.j im sorry i really am just know i have u in my prayers. and all u other outsiders talking s*** about the situation plz dont just pray 4 everyone involved
Lets speak for Janet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2007

Excuse me Mr. Alfonso but you took my comments out of context. You may want to re-read my post. I only tried to express how sad it is when a mother dies and how little attention is given verses the attention paid to trivial and unimportant stories. The fact that so little media and community attention was given only serves to expand this horrific and tragic death of a mother. It is for the same reason I am appauled when you rehashed the negativity that was prevalent on this forum. Pray but first get your facts straight.
amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

how is jason making post aint he in jail
Not U wrote:
<quoted text>
Judy

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

Janet was my sister. The WAS part is the worst. I will never hear her voice again, I will never get to talk about "remember as kids we used to...,". No one, unless you have been through something like this, will ever understand or feel the pain , the numb feeling in your soul. Its like you feel you will never be truly happy again. No one has the right to take a life. No one has the the right to screw up a family. We put down rabid animals, we put away abusers and mean useless people. I say LET JUSTICE REIGN. My sisters MURDER will not be swept under a rug. Not as long as she has her family behind her. Thats a promise!
Judy

Stow, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

Janet was my sister. The WAS part is the worst. I will never hear her voice again. We will never say "hey, remember when we were kids we would...,". No one will understand the void, the feeling that you will never feel truly happy again. The sense of confusion and disbelieve. No one has the right to take a life, screw up a family and go along their way. If its the last thing this family of Janet Louise Cooper does is to make sure justice REIGNS. There is no rock the killer of my sister can hide under that we will not over turn. No place he can find peace. Thats a promise my sister Janet.
Brad

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

Jackie, Jenna, and "little" AJ. I really do feel for what you're going through. You know that I had nothing but love for your family and your grandparents were there when my father passed away. Your father however, no matter how much my father loved him and did everything for him, showed how little respect he had for my father by not showing up for his funeral. He's going to get what he deserves. I only wish that all of you can live out the rest of your lives in the peace that was lacking to this point in your lives.
JJ V

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2008

What ever happen with this case? I hope all the family members are coping well with there lose.
TJS

Eustis, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2008

All I have to say is that I love the Regoli family and I feel for everything yall are going thru. Janet treated me as if i was her own son, and i will miss her dearly as well. As for Shenfeld, he killed one of my best friends, and he is very lucky that he is on the other side of those bars and in one piece....
Gingers mom

Parrish, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Jackie wrote:
Thank you so much for speaking up for my mother!... I agree 100% with your comment. They did report it breifly on the night of Aug. 2. I would very much appreciate it if people would stop posting negative comment about my mother's situation.
Jenna ,Jackie and AJ. This is Ginger and Jimmys mom in homestead< We just heard about your mother.
She was so wonderful and loved you very much.
Our prayers are with you.
Daniel f

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2009

Jackie wrote:
i SEND MY REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY AND AJ I HOPE HE IS DOING OK. i USE TO LIVE IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD I CANT BELIEVE THERE WAS THAT LITTLE MEDIA ATTENTION. i KNEW YOUR MOTHER SHE WAS A GREAT WOMAN. NOT TO MENTION A CERTIFIED SCUBA DIVER.MAY GOD REST HER SOUL.
Cindy Burleson

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

She will never be forgotten and will always be in my fun memories. How are you Jenna, Jackie and AJ call if you can. love and think of you often.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jupiter Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jupiter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••