Jupiter High grad Playboy's 'Miss July'

Jupiter High grad Playboy's 'Miss July'

There are 1 comment on the WPTV Local News story from Jul 14, 2012, titled Jupiter High grad Playboy's 'Miss July'. In it, WPTV Local News reports that:

It's the look that says, I've seen your pictures in Playboy, but I'm going to pretend I haven't. "I think it's hysterical how people are awkward and don't know how to approach it," says Chesnes, 21, a Jupiter native.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTV Local News.

“Heartsong Crime Uncovered”

Since: Oct 07

Fairway Estates, Florida

#1 Jul 16, 2012
Please take this unique accomplishment as a springboard to future success. You've got everything going for you: Beauty, age, maturity.

As someone only in this Jupiter group on account of covering Toni Heartsong's tragic death, it's a pleasure to see good news. And to encourage you.

Please realize that many of us grew up inheriting the Victorian ethic. While our forebears didn't wear Burkes, they sure had crazy ideas about nudity, beauty and sex, utterly confused over the mutually exclusive.

I congratulate you with all my heart. May you guide yourself into a successful and happy future.

Bob Sherin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jupiter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Driscoll 19 hr It smells 2
News $20,000 reward by FBI offered in Jupiter shootings (Mar '17) Fri Moongeist 56
News Woman fired from Outback Steakhouse after compl... Feb 15 Ugh 3
News A server was mad when a church didna t tip her ... Feb 11 A Thought 1
News Woman Flies into Rage over Judge Judy (Jan '12) Feb 10 brooke 104
News Haitians shocked at decision to end temp status Feb 8 The Way I See It 5
News Riviera Beach HS hosts Chinese delegation Feb 8 NotLikeMe 1

Jupiter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jupiter Mortgages