Riviera Beach family mourns death of teen killed by train

Gwendolin Lopez has to bury yet another member of her family. On Thursday, a southbound freight train killed her daughter, Valencia Nelson, 13, when it hit her in the 2800 block of Old Dixie Highway. Full Story
TIFFANY

AOL

#1 Nov 28, 2007
GWEN IS NOT MY MOM BUT ME AND VALENCIA HAVE THE SAME FATHER SO WE ARE SISTERS. MAN MY LIFE IS JUST A LIVING HELL WHEN SHE PASSED SHE TOOK MY HEART R.I.P LENCY
taytay

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Feb 13, 2008
GRL RIP AND IF YOUR MOM IS READING THIS YOUR CHILD WAS A GOOD FREN SHE WAS KUL AND WHAT HAPPENED TO HER WAS TRAGIC ACIDENT AND IT WAS MISTAKE BUT GRL THUG IN PEACE HOPE YOU BECOME A DANCER UP THERE
peteria mckay

Miami, FL

#3 Mar 8, 2008
that was my cuzon they call me fat gurl thtas my nick name my name is charrin why did she have 2 leave she is gone but not 4 gotton bye lency i will see you soon n haven
Squeeze

West Palm Beach, FL

#4 Mar 11, 2008
From riviera beach yae (r.i.p) valencia nelson i didnt knw u good but i was just starting 2 get 2 knw her as a goon dat mean a good as friend holla back
GOON SISTAZ

AOL

#5 Mar 17, 2008
what it do up der lenci?ye this is ya sista tiffany n man do i miz u!!!!!!!!juz want 2 show ya sum sistea love wel bye boo love u alwaz!!!!!!!!!!R.I.P L3NC!~
DREAKA

West Palm Beach, FL

#6 Apr 21, 2008
yea dis dreaka lency was like a siter 2 me and miss her more everyday and i love you lil sis
ASUAH

West Palm Beach, FL

#7 Apr 22, 2008
WATS UP LENCY I LOVE U SO MUCH!!!WHY U HAD TO LEAVE ME I LOVE U SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Quest Hall

Miami, FL

#8 Apr 24, 2008
rest in peace my girl mz ratchet
jen jen

West Palm Beach, FL

#9 Apr 25, 2008
wuz up lency gurl u kno i miss u i new u bt not lyk dat bt u wuz still my hme gurl nd i will alwayz luv u
bryeshe jones

West Palm Beach, FL

#10 Apr 30, 2008
I will always miss you
MIZS TINKERB3LL

West Palm Beach, FL

#12 Jun 28, 2008
R.I.P BABE I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU KEEP THAT IN MIND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT LIFE NOW THAN YOU HAD BEFORE BABE WE REALLY MISS YOU MAMA OK SAY TO ALL THE ANGELS FOR ME!!!!!!!!
-LUV UR SIS LIL ONE
Janessa

Kissimmee, FL

#13 Mar 4, 2013
If anyone know Gwen am her step child from her other boyfriend if any one know her number or contact info email me ilovemonroe10@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jupiter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton rallies Democrats for Charlie Cris... Tue serfs up 39
100-Year-Old Belly Dancer Still Has The Move Nov 20 zero hughes 1
Stanley Cohen, Former Dentist, Arrested for All... (Sep '11) Nov 16 enforce FARA 6
Martial Arts - Modern Self Defense Nov 16 Neil Buzick 1
Ted Slanker He Stolen From You? Nov 15 lisa 1
Cats poisoned by antifreeze mixed with food (Jan '08) Nov 12 Meow Mix 395
I would not use Paul Schilf Handyman If It Was ... Nov 4 Customer 1
Jupiter Dating
Find my Match

Jupiter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jupiter News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jupiter

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:26 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:26PM
Dolphins vs. Jets: Breaking Down New York's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 4:44 PM
Breaking Down Dolphins Game Plan vs. Jets
NBC Sports 7:53 PM
Bills awarded returner Marcus Thigpen on waivers
Bleacher Report 8:32 PM
Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
NBC Sports 8:12 AM
Colts make a change at cornerback