Ava's Psychic Vision in Palm Beach to be Mitchell's second location

Mar 28, 2009 Full story: PalmBeachDailyNews 9

Psychic Tiffany Ava Mitchell, at her West Palm Beach location, plans to open her second shop along Royal Poinciana Way in April.

Full Story
kate

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Apr 7, 2009
she is so phony its not funny
vaishali

Lake Worth, FL

#2 Aug 15, 2010
she needs to be investigated for fraud. She asked me $190 to cleansan my aura after reading me and my husband for $50. we believed her and gave her $190 to cleansan our aura and to put the protective shield around our aura!! for next couple of weeks she acted so busy and told us that her brother is sick and at the hospital. then she said the nagativity in our aura is so intense that she is not able to pull the negativity out and there are two people who doesn't want us(me and my hubby) togather. after hearing this i was terrified and continued calling her every single day to get an update on her work also if she could find out about those two people!! by knowing that i am so damm believing in her. she started acting kind a bossy and demanded me to see her. when we(me and my hubby) went there at her office, she said the work that she is doing for us is far more important then money and our aura cleansing would cost more and she asked $2500 to remove intense negativiy!!! making long story short, when we refused she was like started being polite and said that if we don't cleansen our aura we would have to suffer a lot etc.. me and my hubby decided to walkaway.. later we had our aura photo taken with kirlian photoghaphy and it revieled that me and my hubby has normal tipicle aura like everyone else!!! there isn't any kind of nagativity there!! i feel so fortunate that we walked away when she asked $2500! i feel so sorry for those innocent people who might have been decieved by her and would have lost more money!!! i am so going to report her so she doesn't play with innocent mind ever again!!
Hel lo hello

Carnegie, PA

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Well Lindsay took care of her didn't she?
Ha ha

East Hampton, CT

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Hel lo hello wrote:
Well Lindsay took care of her didn't she?
Lol!!!
Mav

Winter Park, FL

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Yet you paid $240 for the first cleanse. I actually feel sorry for you. Your aura was evidently not the problem. Perhaps more soul-searching is in order....
vaishali wrote:
she needs to be investigated for fraud. She asked me $190 to cleansan my aura after reading me and my husband for $50. we believed her and gave her $190 to cleansan our aura and to put the protective shield around our aura!! for next couple of weeks she acted so busy and told us that her brother is sick and at the hospital. then she said the nagativity in our aura is so intense that she is not able to pull the negativity out and there are two people who doesn't want us(me and my hubby) togather. after hearing this i was terrified and continued calling her every single day to get an update on her work also if she could find out about those two people!! by knowing that i am so damm believing in her. she started acting kind a bossy and demanded me to see her. when we(me and my hubby) went there at her office, she said the work that she is doing for us is far more important then money and our aura cleansing would cost more and she asked $2500 to remove intense negativiy!!! making long story short, when we refused she was like started being polite and said that if we don't cleansen our aura we would have to suffer a lot etc.. me and my hubby decided to walkaway.. later we had our aura photo taken with kirlian photoghaphy and it revieled that me and my hubby has normal tipicle aura like everyone else!!! there isn't any kind of nagativity there!! i feel so fortunate that we walked away when she asked $2500! i feel so sorry for those innocent people who might have been decieved by her and would have lost more money!!! i am so going to report her so she doesn't play with innocent mind ever again!!
LFZ

Sarasota, FL

#6 Feb 7, 2013
She took me for about 12k and tried to get more by using fear as a weapon... She even went as far as stalking me... I moved out of state and finally shook her off me!
none

Lake Worth, FL

#7 Sep 3, 2013
She paid me to investigate others@!!!! Still have the recordings and other evidence!!!!!...a lot!!!
two by two

West Palm Beach, FL

#8 Sep 26, 2013
My friend was duped by Ava's "spirit" . I recently learned My friend gave Ava (Tiffany Mitchell) thousands in Palm Beach in 2007 and 2008 believing Ava, that she was in need of spiritual cleansing from past lives. She thought Ava was legitimate until the Lindsay Lohan incident. We want to find Ava and find out how many millions of dollars Ava stole. If others have been duped, perhaps a class action suit is in order.
LFZ wrote:
She took me for about 12k and tried to get more by using fear as a weapon... She even went as far as stalking me... I moved out of state and finally shook her off me!
two by two

West Palm Beach, FL

#9 Sep 26, 2013
My friend was duped by Ava's "spirit" . I recently learned My friend gave Ava (Tiffany Mitchell) thousands in Palm Beach in 2007 and 2008 believing Ava, that she was in need of spiritual cleansing from past lives. She thought Ava was legitimate until the Lindsay Lohan incident. We want to find Ava and find out how many millions of dollars Ava stole. If others have been duped, perhaps a class action suit is in order. Thank you after significant soul searching, my friend came to know the truth in the word. She has forgiven Ava, yet still wants to know did the money go to the hungry children, or where did it go?
Mav wrote:
Yet you paid $240 for the first cleanse. I actually feel sorry for you. Your aura was evidently not the problem. Perhaps more soul-searching is in order....
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jupiter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton rallies Democrats for Charlie Cris... Nov 25 serfs up 39
100-Year-Old Belly Dancer Still Has The Move Nov 20 zero hughes 1
Stanley Cohen, Former Dentist, Arrested for All... (Sep '11) Nov 16 enforce FARA 6
Martial Arts - Modern Self Defense Nov 16 Neil Buzick 1
Ted Slanker He Stolen From You? Nov 15 lisa 1
Cats poisoned by antifreeze mixed with food (Jan '08) Nov 12 Meow Mix 395
I would not use Paul Schilf Handyman If It Was ... Nov 4 Customer 1
Jupiter Dating
Find my Match

Jupiter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jupiter News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jupiter

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:44 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:44PM
Breaking Down Dolphins Game Plan vs. Jets
NBC Sports 7:53 PM
Bills awarded returner Marcus Thigpen on waivers
Bleacher Report 8:32 PM
Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
NBC Sports 8:12 AM
Colts make a change at cornerback
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals