Copco Nazi skinhead dirtbags in Jupiter Farms

Posted in the Jupiter Forum

Jupiter, FL

#1 Mar 28, 2011
There is a group in Jupiter Farms called Copco. They are white supremists and self proclaimed Nazis. They are dangerous and complete filthy trash. The cops know about them. Call and ask. Be aware of these scumbags. They are white males in their late teens, 20s and 30s. They are brainwashing their own children. These people are complete trash. It's time to start running scumbags like this out of the Farms. This kind of filth is not wanted. This is no joke. Be informed.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#2 Mar 28, 2011
guest wrote:
There is a group in Jupiter Farms called Copco. They are white supremists and self proclaimed Nazis. They are dangerous and complete filthy trash. The cops know about them. Call and ask. Be aware of these scumbags. They are white males in their late teens, 20s and 30s. They are brainwashing their own children. These people are complete trash. It's time to start running scumbags like this out of the Farms. This kind of filth is not wanted. This is no joke. Be informed.
You can't stop stupid but those kind of people gravitate to more rural areas so the farms are the perfect place for them to practive their hate and stupidity. Just keep putting signs up in front of their property informing others of the their little 'secret'. Or, even better, just keep putting President Obama's picture up on their property. That'll get em going. Either way, just make it known to anyone who drives by that trash lives there. They hate it when people find out they are ignorant, hateful, uneducated turds.
So What

Lake Worth, FL

#3 Apr 28, 2013
So they want to hang around whites only? The blacks do the same thing. Whats the problem? Actually sounds like a nice change of pace. Diversity is wayyyyy overrated.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#4 Apr 29, 2013
So What wrote:
So they want to hang around whites only? The blacks do the same thing. Whats the problem? Actually sounds like a nice change of pace. Diversity is wayyyyy overrated.
No, they want to hang around other uneducated whites and brag about their big guns, big trucks, big women and then tell each other how much they hate them there n-words. Notice they never brag on their bank accounts or travel plans. White trash is funny that way.
too tall

Jupiter, FL

#5 Aug 18, 2013
They are nice people..we need more people like them..your right though "so what" whenever whites hang out together it's a racist thing...all b.s...Jupiter farms has changed so much...leaving signs is showing that your a coward..why not knock on the door..people need to wake up..look around..when stuff hits the fan I want people around me like them..they have good bbqs too.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#6 Aug 18, 2013
too tall wrote:
They are nice people..we need more people like them..your right though "so what" whenever whites hang out together it's a racist thing...all b.s...Jupiter farms has changed so much...leaving signs is showing that your a coward..why not knock on the door..people need to wake up..look around..when stuff hits the fan I want people around me like them..they have good bbqs too.
Like your typical racist, you are a coward. You hide behind your anger and hate so no one can see you cower and shake in the corner at night while clutching your gun and bible.

THE BIG BLACK MAN IS COMING TO GET YOU!!!!

lmao...too funny.
too tall

Riverview, FL

#7 Aug 26, 2013
Send 2 big black guys! Two punching bags for the price of one
too tall

Decatur, GA

#9 Jul 5, 2014
I have moved outta the farms to northwest Georgia ..kinda like Jupiter farms used to be....very nice...no whiney miserable Jews or Yankees trying to run our lives...xoxo needs to pull that coon sausage outta her butt and come to terms of reality...your the white trash

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#10 Aug 3, 2014
too tall wrote:
I have moved outta the farms to northwest Georgia ..kinda like Jupiter farms used to be....very nice...no whiney miserable Jews or Yankees trying to run our lives...xoxo needs to pull that coon sausage outta her butt and come to terms of reality...your the white trash
Thank you for moving, jitbag. It sounds like you ended up just where you belong......very, very far away from here.
too tall

Atlanta, GA

#11 Aug 23, 2014
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for moving, jitbag. It sounds like you ended up just where you belong......very, very far away from here.
yeah it's nice up here ... about time we got out of liberal south Florida...people like y'all let the sub humans run rampant and look at the neighborhoods they infest....ruined...whites build them up and blacks tear them down...white power

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jupiter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Nancy Styles, Palm Beach County Schools Sat Captain America 8
Riviera Beach Music Thread (Oct '13) Dec 18 Musikologist 5
Pizza on Indiantown Rd ? Dec 13 Visitor 1
home away from home child care needs investigated (Feb '10) Dec 10 UNR IRR 42
Bill Clinton rallies Democrats for Charlie Cris... Nov 25 serfs up 39
100-Year-Old Belly Dancer Still Has The Move Nov '14 zero hughes 1
Stanley Cohen, Former Dentist, Arrested for All... (Sep '11) Nov '14 enforce FARA 6
Jupiter Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jupiter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jupiter News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jupiter

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:01 am PST

NBC Sports10:01AM