Man, woman found shot to death in sub...

Man, woman found shot to death in suburban Jupiter neighborhood

There are 72 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Apr 13, 2012, titled Man, woman found shot to death in suburban Jupiter neighborhood. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

Residents in the Limestone Creek neighborhood called 911 reporting gunshots in the 6600 block of Fourth Street at about 2 a.m. today, sheriff's spokeswoman Teri Barbera said in a statement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

Mandii

Dallas, TX

#22 Apr 14, 2012
If I knew who did this I would have them put away. all I can say is people talk. Its gonna come out sooner or later
Tigger

Clarksville, TN

#23 Apr 14, 2012
@ Shelly...I agree a horrible crime has happened. Teddy was a friend of mine, and well my sisters ex-husband, and the Father to my niece and nephew, who now no longer have a Dad. It is a shame and very scary. I pray whoever did this to him pays with a legal punishment!
Frank

Lynbrook, NY

#24 Apr 14, 2012
They were 35-40 years old. THEY LIVED IN JUPITER
troy

Jupiter, FL

#25 Apr 14, 2012
Tigger wrote:
@ Shelly...I agree a horrible crime has happened. Teddy was a friend of mine, and well my sisters ex-husband, and the Father to my niece and nephew, who now no longer have a Dad. It is a shame and very scary. I pray whoever did this to him pays with a legal punishment!
Tigger u mentioned a niece and a nephew, they said he has 4 kids???
Tigger

Clarksville, TN

#26 Apr 14, 2012
Yes
Tigger

Clarksville, TN

#27 Apr 14, 2012
He had two kids with my sister
Tigger

Clarksville, TN

#28 Apr 14, 2012
They divorced and he had two other children after
Troy

Jupiter, FL

#29 Apr 15, 2012
Tigger wrote:
They divorced and he had two other children after
Man sad to hear that. Hope they catch the killer or killers, sad for kids not to grow up with a father, for that reason or any at all.
Tigger

Clarksville, TN

#30 Apr 15, 2012
You are so right! They are very upset as to be expected. Maybe the funeral will help give them some closure and help ease the pain.
Mandii

United States

#31 Apr 15, 2012
When n where r they having the funeral? And does anyone know if samantha is having a service? I put flowers at the gaurd rail where it happened but I still would like to pay my respects
Stacy

Jupiter, FL

#32 Apr 15, 2012
This is all so sad. I dont even know what to say. What is the world coming to?
alicia

Jupiter, FL

#33 Apr 15, 2012
How do you stop the drug dealing and violence, when the dealers live in the neighborhood?? The cops can easily spot those that don't belong in the neighborhood, why aren't they paying more attention?
alicia

Jupiter, FL

#34 Apr 15, 2012
nancy this is the HOOD and i do live here and its because of the parents of these kids that trun there heads when #@*% happens standing in the streets selling drugs and shooting people. whose to blame for this..
Tigger

Clarksville, TN

#35 Apr 15, 2012
Mandii..I have no idea about Samantha service..I will ask my Mom for the time of Teddy's. I am longer local, I live at Fort Campbell, KY, so I wont be attending. I do know it is Friday at some time. I know it can't be an open casket due t his injuries. But I am sure the family will appreciate friends being there.
mandii

Miami, FL

#36 Apr 16, 2012
can you please! thanks tigger
Tigger

Clarksville, TN

#37 Apr 16, 2012
Mandii, just found out the funeral for Teddy will be Friday afternoon at Aycock Funeral Home from 4:00 pm to 7:00pm...you can go on the website tomorrow to sign a guest book if you want to also.
I hope this helps, also we don't have any information on Samantha's funeral, sorry.
Scott

Jupiter, FL

#38 Apr 16, 2012
The police know very well what has been going on there--for "some" reason, they just have done nothing about it. Now, it has come out that this area is so bad and dangeous-- and it is very near a public school that young kids go to. Odd, that we don't see much about this in the news or newspaper. Now, that there has been a vicious double murder, they will finally act and hopefully clean it up So sad
Try

Jupiter, FL

#39 Apr 16, 2012
Scott wrote:
The police know very well what has been going on there--for "some" reason, they just have done nothing about it. Now, it has come out that this area is so bad and dangeous-- and it is very near a public school that young kids go to. Odd, that we don't see much about this in the news or newspaper. Now, that there has been a vicious double murder, they will finally act and hopefully clean it up So sad
I agree!!! They do need to clean that area up way to nasty, dangerous drugs, drug dealers, n now people getting killed, horrible. I really hoope some thing get done, cause it is real real horrible!!!
Mandii

United States

#40 Apr 17, 2012
Thank you tigger.
IDK

Jupiter, FL

#43 Apr 17, 2012
Geo wrote:
So how old where the people in the red car who where killed?? Does anyone know if they also lived in jupiter?? Dnt know them but let them R.I.P.
Apparently they did live in Jupiter, and in were in that 'hood to get drugs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jupiter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News West Palm police: Man sustained broken jaw, bro... Aug 29 Go Blue Forever 1
Allison and Teresa ='s Two Aug 27 Creatures with Ba... 4
News FPL chief defends $1.3 billion rate request Aug 23 Solarman 1
News Cats poisoned by antifreeze mixed with food (Jan '08) Aug 23 Cat hater also 418
Michael Perry; Amazon Herb Co Jupiter resident Aug 18 rlwaller 1
John Easterling Amazon Herb Co.; Amazon John; c... Aug 18 rlwaller 1
News Cold Case No More: Police Arrest Husband in Hea... (Nov '06) Aug 5 BobSherin 918

Jupiter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jupiter Mortgages