Man, woman found shot to death in suburban Jupiter neighborhood

Apr 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Palm Beach Post

Residents in the Limestone Creek neighborhood called 911 reporting gunshots in the 6600 block of Fourth Street at about 2 a.m. today, sheriff's spokeswoman Teri Barbera said in a statement.

Comments
1 - 20 of 71 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 14
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Steve

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

The police gasses up a block away from there, they should patrol that area more often. Its just common sense what goes on in that neighbor hood!!!!
Mike

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

They should put cameras on 4th and 3rd street, or have the police drive through that area more often. Its just crazy with a elemantry school only 1 block away, they gota get rid of those problems in that area
Nancy

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

I think that white people that DONT live there shouldnt talk about this being the "hood" because YOUR children are doing the same things but behind closed doors! So before you judge, check yourself
mike

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

Nancy wrote:
I think that white people that DONT live there shouldnt talk about this being the "hood" because YOUR children are doing the same things but behind closed doors! So before you judge, check yourself
behind closed doors, yea ok they are shooting people and killing, and judge im not, just stating the facts. That are should be patrolled alot better and maybe there wont be crimes there, just saying!!
Mandii

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Rest in peace sam n skip. This was a set up. Every one loved them
Geo

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

So how old where the people in the red car who where killed?? Does anyone know if they also lived in jupiter?? Dnt know them but let them R.I.P.
jett

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

I know both people. they were good people that didnt deserve to die so brutally. they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Geo

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

jett wrote:
I know both people. they were good people that didnt deserve to die so brutally. they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
So where they teenagers or where they in there 30-40's.Where they from jupiter?? I heard that 4th n 3rd street we real bad with dealers n problems. Maybe now they can put a stop to it.
jett

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

im sorry nancy but u r a dumbass to believe this isnt the people that live there that killed two people not from there. they will all rot in hell as will u if u believe in murder of these people
jett

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

i do know them and someone robbed them that nite and they went to get back.i dont necessarily agree with what they do but it doesnt give them the right to shoot a father with 4 kids. i pray the shooters die a brutal painful death
jett

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

nancy i am mixed and i dont have people killing people where i am. it is definetely where u are. u are breeding and raising murderers. start feeling bad about white people dieng and maybe we can stop white people which i am not,from dieng
Geo

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

jett wrote:
nancy i am mixed and i dont have people killing people where i am. it is definetely where u are. u are breeding and raising murderers. start feeling bad about white people dieng and maybe we can stop white people which i am not,from dieng
Hey jett, so how old where the people who where killed?? Where they from jupiter. Hope whoever did this gets caught, n maybe they can start cleaning that section 4th and 3rd street up.
Mandii

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Sam was lll34 and skip between 35-40. I hope they catch these idiots n they rot
Michelle

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Hey, Nanci you should be gratefull people are saying to have police drive around that area, or put cameras up. Then kids there would know what it is to ride a bike on there street feels like. An dont make this a race thing. Two people are dead, because drug dealers in your neighborhood.....
Tigger

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Jett...I thought one of the victims was Ted Donohue?
mandii

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

ted;s nickname was skip
Michelle

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Does anyone know if they have caught anyone on this case, or if they even have any leads or ideas?? I would just pick up and leave that neighborhood NOT a good area to raise children or live in!!
Tigger

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Oh...ok, had not seen him in awhile...did not know that, thanks Mandii
Tigger

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

BTW way Ted was 45
Shelly

Maywood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Jett, If you have any information in regards to the murder please call 1-800-458-8477. While I appreciate that many are using this forum as a platform to voice their opinions (right or wrong), you seem to have some actual knowledge of what occured that evening that might be useful in solving this crime.
Let us all not forget that no matter what your opinions are, a crime has occured. It will remain unsolved if you cannot put aside your hatred, fears, and indifference. If the criminals are not brought to justice and made to pay for their crimes, then the victims of this crime will have died in vain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Jupiter Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jupiter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jupiter News, Events & Info