Since: Jan 11

Call, TX

#1 Jan 27, 2011
I am looking for my father. The only information I have is his full name, and that he lived in Jupiter, Florida when I was born in 1991. For almost 20 years I have lived withoyut knoing my father. I would love to finally have a relationship with him even after so long. Please, if you know timothy john kenney or think you know him let me know. Thank you.
Sam

Perth, Australia

#2 Dec 25, 2012
mperry wrote:
I am looking for my father. The only information I have is his full name, and that he lived in Jupiter, Florida when I was born in 1991. For almost 20 years I have lived withoyut knoing my father. I would love to finally have a relationship with him even after so long. Please, if you know timothy john kenney or think you know him let me know. Thank you.
Hi. Do you know anything else about him? Approx age? What he did for a job? I do know a Timothy John Kenney He lives in Nashville. He was marine and he is about 45 now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jupiter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida doctor in NJ political corruption scand... Apr 17 Black Annie 1
News Cold Case No More: Police Arrest Husband in Hea... (Nov '06) Mar 30 BobSherin 910
Review: Rising Sun Martial Arts of Jupiter Mar 27 mdsimkin 1
News Massage parlor a brothel, police say (May '07) Mar 27 NASH 175
clownwong Mar '15 clownwong 1
News Islamic Center Hosts Seminar on How to Stop ISIS Mar '15 Islam Forbids 3
Jupiter Music Thread (May '12) Mar '15 Musikologist 15
More from around the web

Jupiter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]