Men suspected in string of robberies ...

Men suspected in string of robberies of check cashing stores

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 6, 2007, titled Men suspected in string of robberies of check cashing stores. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Five men arrested Friday after they robbed a check-cashing store in Jupiter are being linked to a string of 40 to 50 similar robberies throughout South Florida, investigators said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

kandy

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jun 3, 2008
i personally use to date the defendent fenndhy balmir sum months before the robberys in he was a very cool person but there was always sumthing weird about his behavior but you know wat they say u never judge a book by its cover..........
Tash

United States

#5 Mar 29, 2010
I knew him for over 10 yrs & dated him for 5 yrs. There's nothing weird about him & u don't know shit.
kandy wrote:
i personally use to date the defendent fenndhy balmir sum months before the robberys in he was a very cool person but there was always sumthing weird about his behavior but you know wat they say u never judge a book by its cover..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jupiter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cats poisoned by antifreeze mixed with food (Jan '08) Jul 26 Anonymous 429
News Mom of teen lost at sea sues other missing boy'... Jul 22 gazoo 1
News Gardens 1800s church bell with mysterious histo... Jul '17 Betty Luckey 1
News $20,000 reward by FBI offered in Jupiter shootings Jul '17 Little Red Riding... 15
Room-bed for Jupiter Hammerhead baseball player. Jun '17 Talkshow Bruce 1
Review: Paul Stetson Pressure Cleaning (Nov '12) Jun '17 Cindy B 4
Palm Beach Gardens Music Thread (Nov '13) Jun '17 Musikologist 9

Jupiter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jupiter Mortgages