First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mamaw

Buckhannon, WV

#1 Sep 3, 2012
KLEENEX YOU BITCH!! YOU STOP RUNNIN YOU MOUTH BOUT PEOPLE IN BUCKHANNON!! YOU TRIFFLIN ASS HO!! YA STANK ASS BITCH YOU HUSBAND PROLLY LEFT CAUSE YOU A HO NOW YOU TAKIN IT OUT ON EVERY ONE ELSE!! GO BACK TO MOOREVILLE WITH ALL THE REST OF THE TRASH!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 3, 2012
Dayum, someone hasn't had any ding dong inna long while...somebody hook mawmaw up with with their giggle rod before she trolls on someone else
mamaw

Buckhannon, WV

#3 Sep 3, 2012
Johnny Chimpo_69 wrote:
Dayum, someone hasn't had any ding dong inna long while...somebody hook mawmaw up with with their giggle rod before she trolls on someone else
JOHNNY CHIMPO!!! YOU KNOW IT BE THE TRUTH SHE TALKIN TRASH BOUT EVERYONE IN BUCKHANNON!!!! SHE TRASHY AS HELL! AND IF YOU THINK I NEED A DING DONG WHY DONT YOU COME ON OVER WITH YOURS!! IM 63 YEARS OLD AND ILL SHOW YOU A FEW TRICKS YOULL NEVER FORGET!! CAN YOU SATISFY MAMAW??? GUESS WE WILL SEE!
Kleenex

Moorefield, WV

#4 Sep 3, 2012
Lol! I'm glad that what I say is getting to you, online.

But, I haven't even left "Mooreville", as you say.
Kleenex

Moorefield, WV

#5 Sep 3, 2012
Also, there's no need to go all "CAPS LOCK" on me.. I read everything, you don't need to capitalize everything to get noticed. You'll get enough attention by the way you talk/spell - no, not good attention.
Kleenex

Moorefield, WV

#6 Sep 3, 2012
mamaw wrote:
<quoted text>
JOHNNY CHIMPO!!! YOU KNOW IT BE THE TRUTH SHE TALKIN TRASH BOUT EVERYONE IN BUCKHANNON!!!! SHE TRASHY AS HELL! AND IF YOU THINK I NEED A DING DONG WHY DONT YOU COME ON OVER WITH YOURS!! IM 63 YEARS OLD AND ILL SHOW YOU A FEW TRICKS YOULL NEVER FORGET!! CAN YOU SATISFY MAMAW??? GUESS WE WILL SEE!
Not sure if you're male or female, and I kind of don't care.. but please tell me where I talked trash about someone? Giving my opinion on a topic, is not talking trash about a certain individual.

As for talking about Buckhannon being trashy, you're just proving it even more.

Here's a job for you; tell me at least 5 good things about your town.. I'm not being a smart ass, I'm asking for answers. So far, I've only heard the negative things. So, coming from someone that's never been to your town, I'm asking you to now give me 5 reasons that will change my outlook on what I've read about so far.
mamaw

Buckhannon, WV

#7 Sep 3, 2012
YOU IS A DIRTY ASS HO KLEENEX AND YOU KNOW IT!!! YOU GUTTER TRASHY BITCH!!! AND I USE ALL CAPS CAUSE I CANT SEE GOOD!! I SEE YOU ARE RACIST FROM ANOTHER THREAD MAKING FUN OF THE NEGRO LADY NOW YOU MAKING FUN OF THE OLD??? YOU ARE A SICK SICK WOMAN!

Location hidden

#8 Sep 3, 2012
mamaw wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....U Want the Chimp, U Can't handle the Chimp. I am sorry my dinosaur friend, i do not go inter-species. Now, that did make me laugh my butt off, it was funny, i give u that

Location hidden

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Kleenex wrote:
Also, there's no need to go all "CAPS LOCK" on me.. I read everything, you don't need to capitalize everything to get noticed. You'll get enough attention by the way you talk/spell - no, not good attention.
LOL...maybe She caps-locks and drops it, hey, she sounded all thug to me LOL
mamaw

Buckhannon, WV

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Kleenex wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if you're male or female, and I kind of don't care.. but please tell me where I talked trash about someone? Giving my opinion on a topic, is not talking trash about a certain individual.
As for talking about Buckhannon being trashy, you're just proving it even more.
Here's a job for you; tell me at least 5 good things about your town.. I'm not being a smart ass, I'm asking for answers. So far, I've only heard the negative things. So, coming from someone that's never been to your town, I'm asking you to now give me 5 reasons that will change my outlook on what I've read about so far.
WE HAVE LOTS OF THINGS TO DO! WE HAVE FESTIVAL FRIDAYS EVERY FRIDAY WHERE LOCAL VENDORS SET UP SHOW WITH HOMEADE TREATS/DRINKS/HOMEADE ITEMS THEY HAVE LIVE MUSIC HAD A CAR SHOW THERE A FEW WEEKS AGO! WE HAVE A STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL EVERY YEAR THAT IS NICE AND PEOPLE COME FROM OUT OF STATE TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN! WE HAVE A FEW ANTIQUE STORES ON MAINSTREET THAT ARE NICE! WE HAVE SOME GOOD FAMILY OWNED RESTRAUNTS THAT HAVE SOME GREAT FOOD! WE HAVE THE STOCKERT YOUTH CENTER FOR KIDS THEY HAVE YOGA BASKETBALL THEY HAVE DANCES GYMNASTICS THEY GO TO THE POOL AND MANY OTHER THINGS! THERES PLENTY OF THINGS IN BUCKHANNON BESIDES WHAT ALL THESE TRASHY PEOPLE ARE GOSSIPING ABOUT!! YOU DONT SEE ME TALKING BAD ON THE MOOREVILLE TOPIX SITE!!!
Kleenex

Moorefield, WV

#11 Sep 3, 2012
Johnny Chimpo_69 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...maybe She caps-locks and drops it, hey, she sounded all thug to me LOL
Lmfao! CAPs-lock and drop it!

Idk where I made fun of NEGROS?? I may have just been referring to you, since we all know it's the same person. But calm down granny, no need to to strain your heart.
mamaw

Buckhannon, WV

#12 Sep 3, 2012
Johnny Chimpo_69 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....U Want the Chimp, U Can't handle the Chimp. I am sorry my dinosaur friend, i do not go inter-species. Now, that did make me laugh my butt off, it was funny, i give u that
COME ON CHIMPY CHIMPO!! SHOW MAMAW HOW THE YOUNGSTERS DO IT THESE DAYS! IM YEARNING FOR SOME LEARNING
Kleenex

Moorefield, WV

#13 Sep 3, 2012
mamaw wrote:
<quoted text>
WE HAVE LOTS OF THINGS TO DO! WE HAVE FESTIVAL FRIDAYS EVERY FRIDAY WHERE LOCAL VENDORS SET UP SHOW WITH HOMEADE TREATS/DRINKS/HOMEADE ITEMS THEY HAVE LIVE MUSIC HAD A CAR SHOW THERE A FEW WEEKS AGO! WE HAVE A STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL EVERY YEAR THAT IS NICE AND PEOPLE COME FROM OUT OF STATE TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN! WE HAVE A FEW ANTIQUE STORES ON MAINSTREET THAT ARE NICE! WE HAVE SOME GOOD FAMILY OWNED RESTRAUNTS THAT HAVE SOME GREAT FOOD! WE HAVE THE STOCKERT YOUTH CENTER FOR KIDS THEY HAVE YOGA BASKETBALL THEY HAVE DANCES GYMNASTICS THEY GO TO THE POOL AND MANY OTHER THINGS! THERES PLENTY OF THINGS IN BUCKHANNON BESIDES WHAT ALL THESE TRASHY PEOPLE ARE GOSSIPING ABOUT!! YOU DONT SEE ME TALKING BAD ON THE MOOREVILLE TOPIX SITE!!!
Well, that's probably because there's no such forum in WV as 'MOOREVILLE'. Second of all, I haven't talked trash, those are your fellow citizens of Buckhannon that's doing all of that. All that trash talk was done way before I started commenting. Lastly, nobody does any kind of trash talk online, where I'm from. If there is any kind of trash talk, it's kept under one forum and they use their real names.

Appreciate the input about the good things.. I've never been to the Strawberry Festival, and actually I've heard lots of good things about it! What time of year do they have that?

Also, why are you using CAPS lock?
1 post removed
mamaw

Buckhannon, WV

#15 Sep 3, 2012
Kleenex wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's probably because there's no such forum in WV as 'MOOREVILLE'. Second of all, I haven't talked trash, those are your fellow citizens of Buckhannon that's doing all of that. All that trash talk was done way before I started commenting. Lastly, nobody does any kind of trash talk online, where I'm from. If there is any kind of trash talk, it's kept under one forum and they use their real names.
Appreciate the input about the good things.. I've never been to the Strawberry Festival, and actually I've heard lots of good things about it! What time of year do they have that?
Also, why are you using CAPS lock?
ITS ALREADY PASSED THIS YEAR ITS IN MAY. THERES A FEW DIFFRENT PARADES AND A CARNIVAL THAT COMES IN AND THEY HAVE A STREET PARTY ON TWO OF THE NIGHTS WITH LIVE MUSIC ON MAINSTREET AND HAD A LASER SHOW AND THINGS LIKE THAT!
AND I CANT SEE WELL IS WHY I USE CAPS LOCK
WHERE IS MOOREVILLE WHERE YOU LIVE??
Kleenex

Moorefield, WV

#16 Sep 3, 2012
mamaw wrote:
<quoted text>
ITS ALREADY PASSED THIS YEAR ITS IN MAY. THERES A FEW DIFFRENT PARADES AND A CARNIVAL THAT COMES IN AND THEY HAVE A STREET PARTY ON TWO OF THE NIGHTS WITH LIVE MUSIC ON MAINSTREET AND HAD A LASER SHOW AND THINGS LIKE THAT!
AND I CANT SEE WELL IS WHY I USE CAPS LOCK
WHERE IS MOOREVILLE WHERE YOU LIVE??
I don't use CAPS LOCK, and you seem to see/read what I write just fine.

As I've told you before, I don't live in 'Mooreville'.
mamaw

Buckhannon, WV

#17 Sep 3, 2012
MOOREFIELD***
TELL ME ABOUT IT
CAUSE HAVE GLASSES ON TO READ YOURS CAPS LOCK ALWAYS ON FOR WHEN DONT HAVE THEM ON

Location hidden

#18 Sep 3, 2012
mamaw wrote:
<quoted text>
COME ON CHIMPY CHIMPO!! SHOW MAMAW HOW THE YOUNGSTERS DO IT THESE DAYS! IM YEARNING FOR SOME LEARNING
THE SHORT BUS HAS ARRIVED! Where's your helmet?
Just Me

Fairmont, WV

#19 Sep 3, 2012
Wow people. Just wow.
BOB

New York, NY

#20 Sep 4, 2012
[QUOTE who=mamaw]<quoted text>
AND I CANT SEE WELL IS WHY I USE CAPS LOCK[/QUOTE]

Let me axe you a question:

If you need to have CAPS LOCK on to see, then how's you read other people's posts?

Seems a bit retarded to me.

But I guess you can only see the words CAPS LOCK in my post.
Fiend

Clarksburg, WV

#21 Sep 4, 2012
Kleenex wrote:
<quoted text>
So far, I've only heard the negative things. So, coming from someone that's never been to your town, I'm asking you to now give me 5 reasons that will change my outlook on what I've read about so far.
Unfortunatly, you're right. This town does have alot of good people and good attributes, but sadly they aren't evidenced by this forum. I don't know if it's internet "trolls" or the worst of society coming out, but you rarely if ever hear anything good about Buckhannon or its people from here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junior Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitches Of Randolph County 16 min Ugg 22
Poll Why is Strap68 such an A ssHole? (May '12) 39 min how bout this 50
casey rowan? 46 min Red 8
Ashley,Mary conn,mandy candy,,lisa,Shannon, bec... 50 min Red 5
Create your own Forum 1 hr besthavemovedaway 758
feds comming to buckhannon thursday (Oct '12) 1 hr butch 27
segregation 5 hr Massa 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Junior Mortgages