Olbermann Calls Bristol Palin 'Worst Person'

Full story: WFMZ 27
JUNEAU, Alaska -- Bristol Palin is striking back against MSNBC host Keith Olbermann for dubbing her "worst person in the world." Olbermann gave her the title on his show earlier this week, casting her as a hypocrite for appearing in a public service announcement promoting abstinence and safe sex. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jay

Easton, PA

#1 Dec 3, 2010
who cares about this idiot from alaska, she couldnt even keep her legs closed as a teenager and her stupidity gets worse . shes almost as stupid as her mother
themadman0307

Hazleton, PA

#2 Dec 3, 2010
Who cares about this idiot from New York? He couldn't even keep his job as a sportscaster for the worst sports network in the nation. He couldn't even follow MSNBC's simple "rule" of not contributing to political campaigns. His idiocy continues to astound everyone with a modicum of sensibility. He's almost as stupid as Chris Matthews (but his leg tingles just as much when Barry smiles).
Ohthepainlin

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Dec 3, 2010
jay wrote:
who cares about this idiot from alaska, she couldnt even keep her legs closed as a teenager and her stupidity gets worse . shes almost as stupid as her mother
She's just as stupid as her mother. No question.
KeepGitmoOpen

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2010
Did he award himself for this when he got caught making illegal donations and got suspended from MSNBC?
Um No

Sumter, SC

#5 Dec 3, 2010
KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
Did he award himself for this when he got caught making illegal donations and got suspended from MSNBC?
His contributions violated his work place policies. They were not "illegal".
KeepGitmoOpen

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2010
Um No wrote:
<quoted text>
His contributions violated his work place policies. They were not "illegal".
Okay well was he then the worst person? Didnt anwer my question so did he? Its only fair. My guess he is a hypocrite like every other lib and did not. If he did that for reublicans on that channel im sure they would of pulled a juan williams on him. Total double standard.
Haha

Allentown, PA

#7 Dec 3, 2010
Bristol and Sarah Palin are both hypocrites for the way Bristol danced on that show. Sarah should have criticized her for being slutty. She was hardly dancing "conservatively". Why would hard core Christians support a family like that?
Mike

Walnutport, PA

#9 Dec 3, 2010
KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
<quoted text>Okay well was he then the worst person? Didnt anwer my question so did he? Its only fair. My guess he is a hypocrite like every other lib and did not. If he did that for reublicans on that channel im sure they would of pulled a juan williams on him. Total double standard.
What the devil are you talking about. Fox news provides a forum for republican candidates. They hire them, give them shows, allow them to go on speaking tours along with the other dolts, like Hannity and Beck as guest speakers. This is about as unethical as you can get. Olbermann contributed the legal limit and did nothing more.
KeepGitmoOpen

Flemington, NJ

#10 Dec 3, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
What the devil are you talking about. Fox news provides a forum for republican candidates. They hire them, give them shows, allow them to go on speaking tours along with the other dolts, like Hannity and Beck as guest speakers. This is about as unethical as you can get. Olbermann contributed the legal limit and did nothing more.
wrong try again. Thanks for not answering the question just proves youíre a Douche. Keep up the good work. They provide a forum for all. No one broke any contract. Seems you are more unethical then them. No ethics were broke vs. ethics that were broke. Itís that simple. To you cause they are republicans that counts as an ethics violation. Take a dem who actually broke ethics and itís not their fault or you ignore it and try to bounce it back as something else.(like your dumb message here) It seems you need to take an ethics class so you can understand what actually breaks ethics. Olber is a blow hard who canít tie his own shoes. He should be the last person to call someone a hypocrite. Thatís like when Snipes gets out of jail him doing a commercial saying he f'd up and to pay your taxes that doesnít make him a hypocrite it makes him a bigger man for acknowledging his mistakes and making people aware of the consequences. Itís called first hand experience douche. They give the best information cause they lived the experience.
Jack

Nazareth, PA

#11 Dec 3, 2010
Keith Olbermann. Isn't he like the 5th most popular person at his job in the same time slot? Did one of his 5 viewers start this thread?
Whamo

Bangor, PA

#12 Dec 3, 2010
KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
<quoted text>wrong try again. Thanks for not answering the question just proves youíre a Douche. Keep up the good work. They provide a forum for all. No one broke any contract. Seems you are more unethical then them. No ethics were broke vs. ethics that were broke. Itís that simple. To you cause they are republicans that counts as an ethics violation. Take a dem who actually broke ethics and itís not their fault or you ignore it and try to bounce it back as something else.(like your dumb message here) It seems you need to take an ethics class so you can understand what actually breaks ethics. Olber is a blow hard who canít tie his own shoes. He should be the last person to call someone a hypocrite. Thatís like when Snipes gets out of jail him doing a commercial saying he f'd up and to pay your taxes that doesnít make him a hypocrite it makes him a bigger man for acknowledging his mistakes and making people aware of the consequences. Itís called first hand experience douche. They give the best information cause they lived the experience.
That forum for all thingy is good

Can you tell me 1 democrat that has a show on the FOX network

Combs doesn't count - he has no show

or tell me 1 democrat Hannity,Beck, or Oreilly go on tour with

to basically stump for

and I agree he should have been the worst person

it was against "company" rules

unlike FOX they have rules

that is a concept your "pinhead" isn't large enough to understand

I AM WHAMO

OFTEN IMITATED

NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER DUPLICATED

AND I APPROVED THIS MESSAGE
MrBAVTSSDR

Bethlehem, PA

#13 Dec 3, 2010
Sometimes the truth also stings huh Bristol.
MrBAVTSSDR

Bethlehem, PA

#14 Dec 3, 2010
Wow! KeepGitmoOpen, English is not your first language is it? I applaud your ability to form a sentence despite the fact that you're not writing in your native tongue. Good for you!
KeepGitmoOpen

United States

#15 Dec 3, 2010
Whamo wrote:
<quoted text>
That forum for all thingy is good
Can you tell me 1 democrat that has a show on the FOX network
Combs doesn't count - he has no show
or tell me 1 democrat Hannity,Beck, or Oreilly go on tour with
to basically stump for
and I agree he should have been the worst person
it was against "company" rules
unlike FOX they have rules
that is a concept your "pinhead" isn't large enough to understand
I AM WHAMO
OFTEN IMITATED
NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER DUPLICATED
AND I APPROVED THIS MESSAGE
I donít really watch fox news(but i do more than other networks) to much I think Geraldo Rivera and Juan Williams for two off the top of my head. Plenty of commentary though.(which is what I meant for forum) Iím sure Hannity has libs on his show I may have seen beck once or twice so I donít know if he does. ITs obvious Hannity and Beck are a little out there but Oriely is an independent. If fox doesnít have anything like that in their contract then nothing wrong with it same as if MSNBC doesnít have it in thereís.
The main point is Bristol is not a hypocrite for preaching about abstinence. Itís just the left continuing the Palin bombardment. Now if they catch her having unprotected pre marital affairs now then yes she would be a hypocrite.
KeepGitmoOpen

United States

#16 Dec 3, 2010
MrBAVTSSDR wrote:
Wow! KeepGitmoOpen, English is not your first language is it? I applaud your ability to form a sentence despite the fact that you're not writing in your native tongue. Good for you!
Thanks im in a rush and doing to many things at the same time. If i knew i would be graded i would of put more effort and time into it.
Mike

Walnutport, PA

#17 Dec 3, 2010
KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
What the hell does this even mean?
Whamo

Bangor, PA

#18 Dec 3, 2010
KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
<quoted text> I donít really watch fox news(but i do more than other networks) to much I think Geraldo Rivera and Juan Williams for two off the top of my head. Plenty of commentary though.(which is what I meant for forum) Iím sure Hannity has libs on his show I may have seen beck once or twice so I donít know if he does. ITs obvious Hannity and Beck are a little out there but Oriely is an independent. If fox doesnít have anything like that in their contract then nothing wrong with it same as if MSNBC doesnít have it in thereís.
The main point is Bristol is not a hypocrite for preaching about abstinence. Itís just the left continuing the Palin bombardment. Now if they catch her having unprotected pre marital affairs now then yes she would be a hypocrite.
Be careful

if you take too much off the top of your head

there won't be anything left

reread carefully

THEIR OWN SHOWS

Rivera is the Grim reaper

they have him come on only when some little girl is suffocated with her own panties by her uncle dad

Juan is a paid hack who was snapped up

in classic FOX I mean FAUX outrage when he was left go by NPR

and you know Bristol is having sex with Todd as we speak

end of story
Jack

Nazareth, PA

#19 Dec 3, 2010
Whamo wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful
if you take too much off the top of your head
there won't be anything left
reread carefully
THEIR OWN SHOWS
Rivera is the Grim reaper
they have him come on only when some little girl is suffocated with her own panties by her uncle dad
Juan is a paid hack who was snapped up
in classic FOX I mean FAUX outrage when he was left go by NPR
and you know Bristol is having sex with Todd as we speak
end of story
MSNBC is the left wing equivalent of Fox News. I surely hope you are not arguing otherwise. While MSNBC has Joe Scarborough, they also have their pundits covering their news portions. Dipshytes like Olbermann are portrayed as newscasters while Fox's pundits remain pundits for news coverage. Saying one is more in the center than the other is ridiculous and only claimed by radical nuts on either side of the political spectrum.
Takeoff900

Allentown, PA

#20 Dec 4, 2010
Olbermann is an Idiot.......he just wants to get himself in the headlines again
john

Bethlehem, PA

#21 Dec 4, 2010
Man, has anyone else notice???? How BIG Bristol tits are!!!! I mean they'er Big!!! Who give a f#$&! About MSNBC or for that matter all you people going on and on about this Sh@#! How about all of you get off your FAT Ass and go to the gym and get off your computer! I mean to comment on this is like me commenting on her tits! No one care! We'll as for me I'm going to the gym now! But first I'm going to get off just by looking at this girl big ass tits. Can wait to see the first Idiot to Reply to my comment, Just to prove my point about haveing not else to do . And remember BIG tits!!!!!!!!!! LMAO people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juneau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel S SullivanÖ LIES, LIES and MORE LIESÖwan... Oct 31 Worried voter 1
'Y&R''s Joshua Morrow says it's 'touch-and-go' ... (May '13) Oct '14 dmw 68
Humans now the major cause of alpine glacier me... Sep '14 Eman 2
Unsuscribe o Juneau forems.angel_200240@yahoo.com Sep '14 Nettie 1
Why don't we hear another peep about the woman ... Aug '14 Wantsto Know 1
Gold thief offers to pay for pilfered nugget Aug '14 Christsharian Law 1
Juneau Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 9

High Wind Warning for Juneau County was issued at November 26 at 9:23PM AKST

Juneau Dating
Find my Match