Juneau couple cited for leaving young...

Juneau couple cited for leaving young children in car during shopping trip

There are 1 comment on the Anchorage Daily News story from May 8, 2014, titled Juneau couple cited for leaving young children in car during shopping trip. In it, Anchorage Daily News reports that:

Police took the children of Andrea Parent and Joshua Allen Jones from the car after receiving a tip.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anchorage Daily News.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 May 10, 2014
In these times of everybody minding everybody else's business but their own, It's just plain stupid to commit an act like this. The report didn't say how old the children were, but explaining that 'we cracked a window' sounds like they treated the children like dogs. This may or may not be the case, but to leave small children unsupervised is wrong.
I feel sorry for the couple, because now child services is going to be in their lives and In Their Face for a long time.
The state of washington took my daughter from us for six years because my wife sent her to school without combing her hair one day. Child services are the most bigoted, irresponsible, egomaniacal government office in the world. And anybody who Thinks that any child who isn't being abused by drugs or worse is better off in child services care is wrong, too.
The family that had my daughter also had seven other foster children, and they both worked, leaving the children in the care of the twelve year old. Food was usually top ramen and hot dogs. The 'parents' pocketed the eight hundred dollars per child, per month, and bought a yacht with the money. All of the children were just short of being malnourished.
Child services never believed any complaint against that family because the parents were 'christian'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juneau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iVueit Project in Juneau expires 8/11/17! Aug 10 trupicllc 1
Juneau Music Selection (Sep '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 14
News The M/V Taku. Jun '17 Linda 1
No name church convention in Juneau AK May '17 anon 1
News Alaska lawmakers deny transgender man for human... May '17 Maggie Gallaghers... 2
News Kodiak embraces commercial harvest of kelp May '17 Linda 1
News The Trump riddle: Did the president's grandfath... May '17 Scott Etches 1

Juneau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Juneau Mortgages