Activist sues Sarah Palin for $100K o...

Activist sues Sarah Palin for $100K over traffic

There are 6 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Apr 29, 2011, titled Activist sues Sarah Palin for $100K over traffic. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

In this Feb. 4, 2011 file photo, former Republican vice presidential candidate and Alaskan Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

Memphis, TN

#1 Apr 30, 2011
The public is finally coming around to seeing the true pettiness of Sarah Palin. This is a perfect example of how she railroads anyone in her way of getting more attention. I was compelled to create a visual commentary about all of her negative rhetoric and its effects on my artist's blog at Drop by and let me know what you think.
Dreams from My Father

Lebanon, PA

#2 Apr 30, 2011
Obama's father forced out at Harvard

BOSTON — President Barack Obama’s father was forced to leave Harvard University before completing his Ph.D. in economics because the school was concerned about his personal life and finances, according to newly public immigration records.

Harvard administrators, the memo stated,“were having difficulty with his financial arrangements and couldn’t seem to figure out how many wives he had.”

It is NO coincidence this story is coming out on a Friday afternoon.

Any hot-button story you are trying to defuse, you release of Friday afternoon when the public is largely focused on their own weekend

There is FAR more damaging information about Hussein Obama.

His biography is tainted and they are hiding secrets
Tired of It

Lebanon, PA

#3 Apr 30, 2011
Really......what a farce....15 minutes of fame.

Lebanon, PA

#4 Apr 30, 2011
By Associated Press, Updated: Saturday, April 30, 7:23 PM

TRIPOLI, Libya — Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi survived a NATO missile strike Saturday that killed his youngest son and three grandchildren and wounded friends and relatives, Libya’s spokesman said.

Obama must be so proud to have killed three children along with Qaddafi's son...

Lebanon, PA

#5 Apr 30, 2011
Libya disabled children school hit in NATO strike

TRIPOLI (Reuters)- Shattered glass litters the carpet at the Libyan Down's Syndrome Society, and dust covers pictures of grinning children that adorn the hallway, thrown into darkness by a NATO strike early on Saturday.

Where are the cries from the Left about an "Illegal War"...they are so used to being hypocritical it's become there norm..

York, PA

#6 Apr 30, 2011
Donk take a loook to the right you even put it in your own post NATO NATO FRance seems to be leading a big charge here eyyy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juneau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SWAT team arrests suspect in fatal Juneau shooting Fri juneau 3
News Introducing the Arctic dinosaurs, T-Rex's 'weir... Nov 23 Fart news 6
News Juneau Assembly stays the course on Gastineau d... Nov 13 jimhurley 1
News Screen grab from NOAA, taken 4:30 p.m. on Oct. ... Oct '15 raggsncody 1
Male and female teacup yorkie for free Oct '15 DDWILSON203 2
Juneau Music Selection (Sep '12) Jul '15 Musikologist 11
Satanic Plot Uncovered Behind LGBT Social Movement Jun '15 detgen154 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Juneau Mortgages