Palin Lashes Out At 'Family Guy'

Palin Lashes Out At 'Family Guy'

There are 22 comments on the WFMZ story from Feb 16, 2010, titled Palin Lashes Out At 'Family Guy'. In it, WFMZ reports that:

JUNEAU, Alaska -- Sarah Palin is lashing out at the portrayal of a character with Down syndrome on the Fox animated comedy "Family Guy." In a Facebook posting headlined "Fox Hollywood -- What a Disappointment," the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee and current Fox News contributor said Sunday night's episode felt like "another kick in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FAMILY GUY

Wayne, PA

#1 Feb 17, 2010
Regardless of bringing Palin into the picture, the show sucks! Kids r watching it & being exposed to so much crap then what they already are exposed to. Hitting wives, doing drugs, not to mention all the sex that's in the show. No wonder we have problems with society and kids are acting the way they do. It's tasteless and offensive in many ways and I can't believe the FCC has not gotten involved!!!
As I see it

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Feb 17, 2010
FAMILY GUY wrote:
Regardless of bringing Palin into the picture, the show sucks! Kids r watching it & being exposed to so much crap then what they already are exposed to. Hitting wives, doing drugs, not to mention all the sex that's in the show. No wonder we have problems with society and kids are acting the way they do. It's tasteless and offensive in many ways and I can't believe the FCC has not gotten involved!!!
Couldn't have said it better myself!! This show is a joke with all the offensive behavior that is allowed on TV. Our government sucks and needs to get involved with things like this. Also, what about the horror movie and rated "R" movie previews during the daytime hours... I thought Obama was against that and was going to do something about it?? Promises promises... I guess once you get elected nothing matters anymore, sad!
Jill

United States

#3 Feb 17, 2010
FAMILY GUY wrote:
Yeah and guess what? It's on FOX!
Two-faced Rupert Murdoch playing both sides of the fence.
Drew

Whitehall, PA

#4 Feb 17, 2010
I see the nanny staters are out this morning. There is a simple solution here folks. If you don't like the content, change the channel! No one is forcing you to watch it.
Whamo

Rochester, NY

#5 Feb 17, 2010
TRIG IS THE BRAINS OF THE FAMILY

that woman is like nails on a chalkboard
INDAIN SCOUT

United States

#6 Feb 17, 2010
I watch FOX and it's cartoons but I'm not that into Family Guy. Sarah Palin is however a dope. I don't like what family guy is doing but that type of show is just going to fuel the fire and come right back at her with another character like her or her exactly. She loves to talk, she can dig her own grave at the same time.
genevive

Reading, PA

#7 Feb 17, 2010
I love stewie awww!
SAVE THE PLANET

Kernersville, NC

#8 Feb 17, 2010
FAMILY GUY wrote:
If people don't like it don't watch it. STOP ALL THE CENSORSHIP, THIS IS NOT CHINA.

“Its just my job 5 days a week"”

Since: Feb 09

Im a Rocket Man!"

#9 Feb 17, 2010
FAMILY GUY wrote:
Ever hear of parental controls? The problem isnt what is offered on television,its that too many parents are using the TV as a baby sitter. Turn the thing off and let your child find something else to do like read a book or spend time with mom or dad. Stop blamming others for your shortcommings as a parent.You are responsible for raising your child,not mass media.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#10 Feb 17, 2010
so wait shes not mad about the portrayal so much she is mad that she is somehow being made fun of? i havent seen this episode yet so i cant really comment on it but uh suck it up. secondly it was female character. Sarah Palin is a female douche anyway, shes made about this but when her buddy Rush Limbaugh was screaming about retards and the retard convention on capital hill where was she than? oh wait of course he was attacking her oppostion so it doesnt matter.
Disappointed

Northampton, PA

#11 Feb 17, 2010
I like Sarah Palin and Family Guy - what a terrible predicament. Hmmmmm - what's a voter to do? I'm sorry I missed the latest episode of Family Guy.(Would be sort of fun to see the spin of putting Stewie up against Sarah). and all Family Guy does is speak up about those things we Americans would all love to say except for Political Correctness ... and everyone reading this knows it!!!
Judge

Hazleton, PA

#13 Feb 17, 2010
Family Guy ROCKS!!!
I Quit

Saco, ME

#14 Feb 17, 2010
C'mon Sarah...Family Guy was just using satire. You know satire, right? You said your buddy Rush Limbaugh uses satire.

“ Fighting a corrupt system”

Since: Aug 08

Centereach,NY

#17 Feb 17, 2010
As I see it wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't have said it better myself!! This show is a joke with all the offensive behavior that is allowed on TV. Our government sucks and needs to get involved with things like this. Also, what about the horror movie and rated "R" movie previews during the daytime hours... I thought Obama was against that and was going to do something about it?? Promises promises... I guess once you get elected nothing matters anymore, sad!
Government shouldn't be allowed to censor what I choose to watch, whether it's in poor taste, offensive or otherwise. That is the problem with this country and the need to be politically correct.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#19 Feb 17, 2010
FAMILY GUY wrote:
You are absolutely right.
Family guys is garbage. I can't believe people let's their little children watch such nonsense. Peter acts so stupid it's annoying as it can be to start with. Common sense no longer exists, this is the most $crewed up generation i have ever seen.
Winston Smith

United States

#23 Feb 17, 2010
I haven't gotten "up" to change the channel since the 60's
Yay.......take your meds dude
annoyed

Nazareth, PA

#24 Feb 17, 2010
I want family guy to make a show in spite of all you weak minded yuppies. Crying in forums about how you take a comedy cartoon so seriously. Parents who let their kids watch it? let them watch it. Don't want them to watch it? They came up with parental control for a reason. Responsible adult? Change the channel, You can't press the button while your crying in a forum about how peter griffin just made a fart joke. Shut UP already, you don't need to play DR. Phil in the millions of americans lives. Are they all bothering you? I highly doubt it, so move on with your lives, live your life the way you want it, not everyone thinks the same as you.
Winston Smith

United States

#25 Feb 17, 2010
annoyed wrote:
I want family guy to make a show in spite of all you weak minded yuppies. Crying in forums about how you take a comedy cartoon so seriously. Parents who let their kids watch it? let them watch it. Don't want them to watch it? They came up with parental control for a reason. Responsible adult? Change the channel, You can't press the button while your crying in a forum about how peter griffin just made a fart joke. Shut UP already, you don't need to play DR. Phil in the millions of americans lives. Are they all bothering you? I highly doubt it, so move on with your lives, live your life the way you want it, not everyone thinks the same as you.
YOU ARE A KING A MEMBER OF MENSA ASTUTE BEYOND YOUR YEARS

however this is the kingdom of "SELF IMPORTANT DRIVEL"

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
shut up

Parker, CO

#34 Apr 10, 2010
Family guy humor laughter you guys should all be ashamed of yourself it is all funny and i am 11 and watch it.
jacks and sevens

Orefield, PA

#35 Apr 11, 2010
I Quit wrote:
C'mon Sarah...Family Guy was just using satire. You know satire, right? You said your buddy Rush Limbaugh uses satire.
She only believes in selective freedom of speech. Remember one of your minions misspelled signs: "Don't tread on me?" A Constitutional loser amongst losers....That's Sarah McPalin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juneau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $35 airfare and a cheap Alaska cruise: the week... Apr '16 Ann Marie 1
News Last days of Alaska Legislature packed with unf... Apr '16 Lucy Ann 1
News Will you be my friend? Elton Engstrom, Jr. (May '12) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
News The Latest: Sanders wins Democratic primary in ... Mar '16 Goonsquad 3
Male and female teacup yorkie for free (Oct '15) Feb '16 Maya 3
Male and female teacup yorkie for free (Dec '12) Feb '16 wanda sheppard 7
News Alaska lawmakers debate requiring constitutiona... (Feb '15) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Juneau Mortgages