Why Don't The USA Have An Actual Name...

Why Don't The USA Have An Actual Name Like Canada Or Mexico?

Posted in the Juneau Forum

Native American

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2011
The reason why I'm asking this is because ignorant people are always saying things like this is America not Canada, Mexico or other Latin American countries.
Wolf Spirit

United States

#2 Dec 23, 2011
Reality is those countries are in America what are we supposed to be called United Statians?
aj a

Teaneck, NJ

#3 Dec 27, 2011
Seriously?
Yeah

Toledo, OH

#4 Dec 29, 2011
If they are "Americans" and from the United States of their own countries what are we?
Moon

Sylva, NC

#5 Jan 8, 2012
FULL BLOODED INDIAN

Shreveport, LA

#6 Jan 9, 2012
ONLY TRUE AMERICANS ARE US INDIANS.AND WE DONT HAVE A HOLIDAY,AND I DONT THINK THERE ARE ANY WORKING FOR THE USA GOV. KINDA SUCKS.
CWF51

Anchorage, AK

#7 Jul 10, 2013
FULL BLOODED INDIAN wrote:
ONLY TRUE AMERICANS ARE US INDIANS.AND WE DONT HAVE A HOLIDAY,AND I DONT THINK THERE ARE ANY WORKING FOR THE USA GOV. KINDA SUCKS.
Technically speecking u aren't even native to this country if "native Americans" migrated over from Asia. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juneau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Let's talk, not litigate, over Indian country i... Sep 14 Sneaky Pete 2
Does my one vote count? Aug '16 Daniel Boone 1
Vote for Hillary Aug '16 Hawk 1
News $35 airfare and a cheap Alaska cruise: the week... Apr '16 Ann Marie 1
News Last days of Alaska Legislature packed with unf... Apr '16 Lucy Ann 1
News Will you be my friend? Elton Engstrom, Jr. (May '12) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
News The Latest: Sanders wins Democratic primary in ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Goonsquad 3

Juneau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Juneau Mortgages