Olbermann Calls Bristol Palin 'Worst ...

Olbermann Calls Bristol Palin 'Worst Person'

There are 23 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Dec 3, 2010, titled Olbermann Calls Bristol Palin 'Worst Person'. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

BECKY BOHRER, Associated Press POSTED: Thursday, December 2, 2010 UPDATED: 7:16 am EST December 3, 2010 JUNEAU, Alaska -- Bristol Palin is striking back against MSNBC host Keith Olbermann for dubbing her "worst person in the world." Olbermann gave her the title on his show earlier this week, casting her as a hypocrite for appearing in a public ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ex-postal worker

Seattle, WA

#22 Dec 5, 2010
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer me this......
Were you to go national, for any cause you can imagine, just how much influence do you think you'd have?
Does anyone care who you are, or what you stand for?
Does that answer your question?
Since the status quo is glorifying bad behavior, we shouldn't try change that behavior ? The status quo is Obama as president, yet you'd change him out, in a minute. I smell a skunk or perhaps a hypocrite. I forgot ONLY God can grand forgiveness. You must think you're God ?
SpongeBob

New York, NY

#24 Dec 6, 2010
Renee wrote:
Lets pick on a young girl what a big man! Bristol the WORST person in the world? is he for real? Does this guy have a brain? Oh that's right he was the one that gets all warm and fuzzy when Obama speaks, well at least he use too, he disses him too now.
Did you see the segment on YouTube? All three of Olbermann's picks had their pictures which said "Worst person in the world" but on the right, in parenthesis, it said "not really" for all three picks. One pick was a guy who was fixing his basement wall, and walled himself in.

One problem the neo-cons have is always trying to play the victim of the left. Being humorless doesn't help.

However, Bristol is at the age where some people now consider her an adult, and some consider her a child.

But one this is certain, she should not be singled out for ridicule on T.V. because you're trying to hurt the mother, and Olbermann should apologize, even though she chose to expose herself on TV's dancing with the stars.

That said, I think both Sarah and Todd have not done well with their first two children. Track was given a choice, be arrested or go in the army, Bristol, unwed mother. Kids need nurturing, and it looks to me like Sarah and Todd were more interested nurturing themselves. We'll see what happens with the kids coming up. Levi, who lived with them for a couple of months said it's not a happy household.

no name from no city

South Boston, VA

#25 Dec 6, 2010
Darn, I missed out. Wish I had had no morals and screwed around and got pregnant at 16. I could have been a star and made millions. Even if I was fat and homely and had an absent mother thats a money grubbing phony and a wimp for a father who is dominated by her money. Also a filthy mouth sister who could follow in my footsteps and make the big bucks without working. They all just have to show thier big mouths and big butts on tv and people are stupid enough to fall for it. And they are laughing all the way to the bank/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juneau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $35 airfare and a cheap Alaska cruise: the week... Apr '16 Ann Marie 1
News Last days of Alaska Legislature packed with unf... Apr '16 Lucy Ann 1
News Will you be my friend? Elton Engstrom, Jr. (May '12) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
News The Latest: Sanders wins Democratic primary in ... Mar '16 Goonsquad 3
Male and female teacup yorkie for free (Oct '15) Feb '16 Maya 3
Male and female teacup yorkie for free (Dec '12) Feb '16 wanda sheppard 7
News Alaska lawmakers debate requiring constitutiona... (Feb '15) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 6

Juneau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Juneau Mortgages