Olbermann Calls Bristol Palin 'Worst Person'

Dec 3, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ClickOnDetroit

BECKY BOHRER, Associated Press POSTED: Thursday, December 2, 2010 UPDATED: 7:16 am EST December 3, 2010 JUNEAU, Alaska -- Bristol Palin is striking back against MSNBC host Keith Olbermann for dubbing her "worst person in the world." Olbermann gave her the title on his show earlier this week, casting her as a hypocrite for appearing in a public ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

and, that matters to who?
the 6 people that watch that hack?
short trus micro busa

Bristow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Judged:

Bristol is a well mannered young adult. She`s got a wonderful life ahead of her and does`nt need slander to get public attention.
FactChecker

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Judged:

Palin's are following the money.

She's no model for abstinence or safe sex. There are many, many, many, girls out there her age who should be mentoring Bristol.

When repubs were calling Clinton's child "ugly, they should see now that she obviously had better upbringing.

The Palin's complain about the media, but they do everything they can to stay planted right in the middle of it.

DTWS and a family reality show is NOT trying to keep your family out of the media. Instead, it's squeezing it for every dime you can.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Judged:

FactChecker wrote:
Palin's are following the money.
She's no model for abstinence or safe sex. There are many, many, many, girls out there her age who should be mentoring Bristol.
When repubs were calling Clinton's child "ugly, they should see now that she obviously had better upbringing.
The Palin's complain about the media, but they do everything they can to stay planted right in the middle of it.
DTWS and a family reality show is NOT trying to keep your family out of the media. Instead, it's squeezing it for every dime you can.
think, MAYBE, the fact that chelsea has a face that could stop a clock had more to do with her anstinence than her upbringing...

we do.

that aside...she isn't doing anything YOU, or, anyone else wouldn't do.
sour grapes?

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Judged:

Who better to campaign against teenage sex than one who got burned by it?

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Judged:

carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
think, MAYBE, the fact that chelsea has a face that could stop a clock had more to do with her anstinence than her upbringing...
Misogyny, thy name is Carey...
Cowboy Up

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Judged:

Bama Yankee wrote:
I thought the same thing. Makes perfect sense. Olbermann...no brains, no headaches. That man hates everything Palin.

“..walk a while..fish a while..”

Since: Jun 08

..where does the time go..?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Bama Yankee wrote:
I was pretty much going to say this same thing. Bristol made the mistake, and is doing the ad as an example to other teenage girls to NOT do that. Everyone got it but Olbermann. I can't believe he is still on the air.

No. I did not vote for McCain/Palin. No. I will not vote for Palin. Yes. I think we are having Palin overload.

But Olbermann just showed his azz on this one.
mayo420

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Judged:

I could take any of these posts seriously from either camp if any could pass the ole "shoe on the other foot" test. So far, 100% failure rate.
Tired of the BS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Judged:

I say bravo to this man for calling a spade a spade!
The Wasilla Hillbillies are pathetic to say the least and White America cannot seem to get enough of them!
Ask her about anything and she never give a decent answer, just twists the truth! As for DWTS that should be off the air people should stop watching anything that promotes political agendas! And the fat teen mom is NO STAR never was and never will be.

Is this what White America wants their girls to pattern after? Go spread your legs and get a baby and then shake it on DWTS No wonder countries are laughing at us! Pathetic and disgusting is what our nation has become!
Renee

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Lets pick on a young girl what a big man! Bristol the WORST person in the world? is he for real? Does this guy have a brain? Oh that's right he was the one that gets all warm and fuzzy when Obama speaks, well at least he use too, he disses him too now.
Gerti

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Tired of the BS wrote:
I say bravo to this man for calling a spade a spade!
The Wasilla Hillbillies are pathetic to say the least and White America cannot seem to get enough of them!
Ask her about anything and she never give a decent answer, just twists the truth! As for DWTS that should be off the air people should stop watching anything that promotes political agendas! And the fat teen mom is NO STAR never was and never will be.
Is this what White America wants their girls to pattern after? Go spread your legs and get a baby and then shake it on DWTS No wonder countries are laughing at us! Pathetic and disgusting is what our nation has become!
What a mature individual to write this, and a racist too. Keep the hate going and hanging onto the past as an excuse to never get ahead.
new report

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Todd Palin has stongly advised his daughters Bristol and Willow to stop farting loud in public.
He said that's their mother's job and she shouldn't be upstaged by her daughters.
back seat stud

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Judged:

you all are just jeaulous because you aint getting none and probally couldnt afford it or wouldnt know which end to start at good to goodbuddi site if you want a man
ex-postal worker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Judged:

carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
we do.
that aside...she isn't doing anything YOU, or, anyone else wouldn't do.
sour grapes?
You're comparing Chelsea's looks to Bristol's and think Bristol wins ? Her make-up is thinker than her thighs. As for (abstinence), you can't even use the word with Bristol and keep a straight face. That dog don't hunt !
ex-postal worker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

"Going out there and winning this would mean a lot. It would be like a big middle finger to all the people out there who hate my mom and hate me." Wonder if this quote came from that sweet child (sweat hog)?
ex-postal worker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Bama Yankee wrote:
She made $$$$$$$$$ on the show and has wealthy parents. If we agree with your premise, how did she get burned ? Why not a middle class girl with non-supportive parents ? Not glamorous enough ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Judged:

ex-postal worker wrote:
<quoted text>She made $$$$$$$$$ on the show and has wealthy parents. If we agree with your premise, how did she get burned ? Why not a middle class girl with non-supportive parents ? Not glamorous enough ?
Answer me this......

Were you to go national, for any cause you can imagine, just how much influence do you think you'd have?

Does anyone care who you are, or what you stand for?

Does that answer your question?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Judged:

ex-postal worker wrote:
<quoted text>She made $$$$$$$$$ on the show and has wealthy parents. If we agree with your premise, how did she get burned ? Why not a middle class girl with non-supportive parents ? Not glamorous enough ?
Have you any idea of what it is like to have your life destroyed by an unplanned, unexpected pregnancy?

If you haven't experienced that, you have no idea of what it is like to be "burned" by the experience.

If, on the other hand, you have experienced such, please, by all means, enlighten us all by telling us how to deal with such a life changing experience.

If you haven't, firstly, screw you, and secondly, take it from someone that's been there...it sucks.
ex-postal worker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you any idea of what it is like to have your life destroyed by an unplanned, unexpected pregnancy?
If you haven't experienced that, you have no idea of what it is like to be "burned" by the experience.
If, on the other hand, you have experienced such, please, by all means, enlighten us all by telling us how to deal with such a life changing experience.
If you haven't, firstly, screw you, and secondly, take it from someone that's been there...it sucks.
Been there, done that and I had significantly less resources and responsibility for it than B. Palin. My ex had an IUD removed without telling me. She thought a baby would repair our problems. B. Palin thought getting laid was fun. She is a political liability who enjoyed the benefits, without earning them.....Thanks for the questions about my experience. Your turn, Mr Manners. What's it like to be the only person who ever had problems, IN YOUR MIND !!!?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Watch for Juneau County was issued at July 09 at 5:45PM AKDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Juneau Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Juneau People Search