Palin lashes out at `Family Guy'

Palin lashes out at `Family Guy'

There are 23 comments on the WHDH story from Feb 17, 2010, titled Palin lashes out at `Family Guy'. In it, WHDH reports that:

JUNEAU, Alaska -- Sarah Palin is lashing out at the portrayal of a character with Down syndrome on the Fox animated comedy "Family Guy." In a Facebook posting headlined "Fox Hollywood -- What a Disappointment," the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee and current Fox News contributor said Sunday night's episode felt like "another kick in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHDH.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Devil Dawg

Phoenix, AZ

#23 Feb 24, 2010
Preston2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what about an adult's decision whether to have, or prevent, an unwanted child? Suddenly, they're not so inherently capable, as you would have that choice taken away from them.
I don't have the flippant heartless ethics that you do to suck the brains out of a viable child in the womb as you do.

Yes, the choice to get rid of a child in the womb because you woke up on the wrong side of the bed one morning should and it will, someday, be taken away.

Since: Apr 07

#24 Feb 27, 2010
Devil Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>So, tell me why more leftwingers support a group like Planned Parenthood and never ask them to decrease the amount of abortions each year?
Ask them to decrease the amount?? They provide access to the procedure. Asking them to decrease the number of patients they help is asking them to turn people away. And that would be kind of counterproductive, given that they exist to help those people. Even more so when you consider the terrorist tactics employed by their detractors.
Devil Dawg wrote:
Also, why don't leftwingers like to show and present information to the mother's of these babies?
To the carriers of these unwanted embryos and fetuses, you mean.

And what information would you have them present, graphic images of a surgical procedure? Heart surgery is also visually repuslive, but I can't imagine any benefit to showing graphic pictures of it to a patient awaiting the procedure. In fact, it would be a particularly cruel thing to do.
Devil Dawg wrote:
Yeah, I guess presenting the information to the mother's in the hopes they will give their baby up for adoption is too much to ask.
There are over a half million children in the US waiting to be adopted right now. Nobody wants them! See what I mean about only caring about life up until birth? Life is so precious that we must keep creating more additions to our already overburdened and broken foster care system?

How many children have YOU adopted? How many lives have you saved?
Devil Dawg wrote:
I stand by my comment. You are the one that has to live with another person "getting rid" of their baby.
Preventing an unwanted baby, you mean. As long as you continue to cling to fringe rhetoric, you will never see the truth.

Since: Apr 07

#25 Feb 27, 2010
Devil Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have the flippant heartless ethics that you do to suck the brains out of a viable child in the womb as you do.
See what I mean about fringe rhetoric?

You've brainwashed yourself into believing abortion is murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juneau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneau Music Selection (Sep '12) Jul '15 Musikologist 11
Satanic Plot Uncovered Behind LGBT Social Movement Jun '15 detgen154 1
News Alaska lawmakers debate requiring constitutiona... (Feb '15) Apr '15 Jaimie 4
Trial of William B. Neal, Jr (Jan '15) Apr '15 Henu 3
News Alaska should seize Arctic opportunities, commi... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Kivalina 1
Alaska Votes for Marijuana Indulgence in the Wa... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Culture Auditor 1
is it true??????????? (Feb '15) Feb '15 Anonom 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Juneau Mortgages