Palin lashes out at `Family Guy'

Palin lashes out at `Family Guy'

There are 23 comments on the WHDH story from Feb 17, 2010, titled Palin lashes out at `Family Guy'. In it, WHDH reports that:

JUNEAU, Alaska -- Sarah Palin is lashing out at the portrayal of a character with Down syndrome on the Fox animated comedy "Family Guy." In a Facebook posting headlined "Fox Hollywood -- What a Disappointment," the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee and current Fox News contributor said Sunday night's episode felt like "another kick in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHDH.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 Feb 17, 2010
Quagmire: "Hey there lady. Why don't you turn around and show me your Lower East Side."
Woman (man voice): "Sure."
Quagmire: "Whoa, transvestite, back off! Wait a minute...pre-op or post-op?"
Woman: "Pre-op."
Quagmire: "Whoa, transvestite, back off!"

LMFAO !!

FAMILY GUY ALL DAY !!
go go golphers

Ridge Spring, SC

#2 Feb 17, 2010
Family guy has expearenced 3 things Palin has not (1) an audience (2) a second season (3)and employment...!
thinking

Mcallen, TX

#3 Feb 17, 2010
A waitress in a cafe in Alaska (I forgot which city) was serving a table that included Sarah Palin and about half a dozen other government people when an announcement was made on an overhead TV that Barack Obama had gained enough delegates to beat out Hilary Clinton for the Democratic nomination for president.

Sarah loudly proclaimed, "So Sambo beat the bitch!"and everybody exploded with laughter and were slapping their legs, according to the waitress.

Poor Sarah is so sensitive and easily offended, we should all feel sorry for her.

What a hypocrite!

Since: Apr 07

Miami

#4 Feb 17, 2010
First she went after Letterman and he beat her into pulp. Now she's going after "Family Guy"?

The woman is not too bright.
pffffft

Largo, FL

#5 Feb 17, 2010
Pain is a clueless, super sensitive, delusional bitch.
A politician wannabe.
Simon

Tampa, FL

#6 Feb 17, 2010
MTV2 needs to do a Celebrity Deathmatch between her and Stewie, that should settle things
Jack Ashe

Fairfield, OH

#7 Feb 17, 2010
I have the opinion that people with down syndrome should not even be birthed. These people are turds of society that will never contribute anything of value to life. They are plagued with medical problems and are a heavy burden not only on society but on family. Abortion! Abortion! Abortion!
ariestwin

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Feb 17, 2010
go go golphers wrote:
Family guy has expearenced 3 things Palin has not (1) an audience (2) a second season (3)and employment...!
LMAO! Thank you for a great point, i cant wait for all the 'elizabeth hasselbeck type' palin heads start posting their rightous indignations
ariestwin

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Feb 17, 2010
btw, before all the palinmaniacs get their panties in a bunch, i dont agree with picking on a baby to make any point.
Devil Dawg

Avondale, AZ

#11 Feb 17, 2010
thinking wrote:
A waitress in a cafe in Alaska (I forgot which city) was serving a table that included Sarah Palin and about half a dozen other government people when an announcement was made on an overhead TV that Barack Obama had gained enough delegates to beat out Hilary Clinton for the Democratic nomination for president.
Sarah loudly proclaimed, "So Sambo beat the bitch!"and everybody exploded with laughter and were slapping their legs, according to the waitress.
Poor Sarah is so sensitive and easily offended, we should all feel sorry for her.
What a hypocrite!
Please, who would ever believe anyone from Waco, TX, considering your cities history?
Devil Dawg

Avondale, AZ

#12 Feb 17, 2010
Left wingers!

You can't count on them before a BABY is born, why should you count on them after they are born?

Miami

#13 Feb 18, 2010
Devil Dawg wrote:
Left wingers!
You can't count on them before a BABY is born, why should you count on them after they are born?
Rightwingers.

They believe in the precious sanctity of human life, right up until it's born but not one minute longer.
incredulous

Mcallen, TX

#14 Feb 18, 2010
"In what had to be the very worst defense for troubled would-be presidential candidate Sarah Palin and her family, former alcoholic turned conservative talk show host Glen Beck referred to himself as "White trash" and argued that there are many "white trash families" in America and Sarah Palin should be president because she represents those "White trash" family values. Thanks a lot Glen Beck.

As bad as Glen Beck's defense of Palin actually was, the truth of it is that such a tawdry image of the Palin family is certainly beginning to emerge in the minds of many voters and is already proving to be a real drag on her chances for the presidency, with new polls indicating falling poll numbers.

The image of a trashy and troubled family has already been the main image that most voters have seen so far of this Palin bunch.

So far the story about the Palin bunch has hardly been the story of the "Brady Bunch".

Beck was interviewed about Palin by CNN's Wolf Blitzer," said reporter Paul Hooson.
incredulous

Mcallen, TX

#15 Feb 18, 2010
Devil Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>Please, who would ever believe anyone from Waco, TX, considering your cities history?
Huh? What are you referring to? This is "Bush Country." We even re-named a major road George Bush Boulevard.

We are Baptists and conservatives and Republican. Look it up. Our only daily newspaper, "The Waco Tribune-Herald," is wholly owned by the conservative Republican Robinson family, and their political affiliation shows in every paper. Printed across the top on the front page is "In God We Trust."

“TOPIX is propoganda”

Since: Jul 09

lala land

#16 Feb 18, 2010
Jack Ashe wrote:
I have the opinion that people with down syndrome should not even be birthed. These people are turds of society that will never contribute anything of value to life. They are plagued with medical problems and are a heavy burden not only on society but on family. Abortion! Abortion! Abortion!
What about Corky?
Devil Dawg

Avondale, AZ

#17 Feb 23, 2010
Preston2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rightwingers.
They believe in the precious sanctity of human life, right up until it's born but not one minute longer.
Please, you have got to be joking.

One difference is rightwingers like me don't believe that people are stupid - they are inherently capable of making decisions once they are adults.

Leftwingers hate life that is why they cherish greater numbers of abortions instead of declining numbers.
Devil Dawg

Avondale, AZ

#18 Feb 23, 2010
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? What are you referring to? This is "Bush Country." We even re-named a major road George Bush Boulevard.
We are Baptists and conservatives and Republican. Look it up. Our only daily newspaper, "The Waco Tribune-Herald," is wholly owned by the conservative Republican Robinson family, and their political affiliation shows in every paper. Printed across the top on the front page is "In God We Trust."
Well, I'd take Palin before I would ever consider Obama again, although, I didn't vote for him to begin with. He is counter to my beliefs.

Miami

#19 Feb 23, 2010
Devil Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>Please, you have got to be joking.
One difference is rightwingers like me don't believe that people are stupid - they are inherently capable of making decisions once they are adults.
So what about an adult's decision whether to have, or prevent, an unwanted child? Suddenly, they're not so inherently capable, as you would have that choice taken away from them.
Devil Dawg wrote:
Leftwingers hate life
See, this right here is why you will never be taken seriously.
Holly North

Mcallen, TX

#20 Feb 23, 2010
I don't believe in abortion either. I could never abort a child or participate in an abortion (I had nurse's training in my younger years).

But, still, I'd rather that people who DON'T WANT CHILDREN NOT HAVE THEM. Child abuse and neglect are at the top of the my list of what needs to be prevented.

There have been far, far, too many documented reports of children that were horribly tortured over and over again, for years, because their parents do not want them.

There are kids who only survive because they crawl around on the floor and find enough discarded food to live. There are kids who start school without being potty trained and without knowing how to use a fork or a spoon.

So, IF EACH AND EVERY PERSON WHO IS "PRO-LIFE" WILL ADOPT ABOUT A HUNDRED OF THOSE KIDS WHO WERE REARED LIKE THE ONES IN THE PARAGRAPH ABOVE, MAYBE THAT WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT.
Devil Dawg

Avondale, AZ

#22 Feb 24, 2010
Preston2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what about an adult's decision whether to have, or prevent, an unwanted child? Suddenly, they're not so inherently capable, as you would have that choice taken away from them.
<quoted text>
See, this right here is why you will never be taken seriously.
So, tell me why more leftwingers support a group like Planned Parenthood and never ask them to decrease the amount of abortions each year?

Also, why don't leftwingers like to show and present information to the mother's of these babies? Yeah, I guess presenting the information to the mother's in the hopes they will give their baby up for adoption is too much to ask.

I stand by my comment. You are the one that has to live with another person "getting rid" of their baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juneau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting away with murder Oct 9 Jenn 3
News SWAT team arrests suspect in fatal Juneau shooting (Oct '15) Oct 8 Wants to know the... 5
Penny cotten Oct 4 Wants to know the... 1
Reminder: Adoptees and Birthparents and Sibling... (Jul '11) Sep 19 NYAdoptEquality 4
iVueit Project in Juneau expires 8/11/17! Aug '17 trupicllc 1
Juneau Music Selection (Sep '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 14
News The M/V Taku. Jun '17 Linda 1

Juneau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Juneau Mortgages