Palin steps up rhetoric against her d...

Palin steps up rhetoric against her detractors in health care d...

There are 132 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 29, 2010, titled Palin steps up rhetoric against her detractors in health care d.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

JUNEAU, Alaska - Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin had some harsh words for her detractors in the health care debate with a thinly veiled, March Madness-themed Facebook post in which she declared, "never retreat, instead RELOAD!" The title of the former Alaska governor's Facebook post on Sunday was "Warning: Subject to New Politically ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
IrreverentOne

United States

#1 Mar 29, 2010
Tell it like it is Sarah. The MSM has been on your case for a long time. It's time that you get on theirs.
Bedwetting Dems

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 Mar 29, 2010
Quit crying about about combative language. It least with us it's just figurative. We don't get ticked and start overturning cars, dropping bricks off bridges at cars, crashing planes into the IRS bldgs, or bombing the Pentagon like Obama's kids god-parents. It's the lefties that always get violent.

“Celebrate Liberty and Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

Mpls

#6 Mar 29, 2010
Palin must be attacked an defeated....she represents FREEDOM and that is not tolerated........ya think if she was the Pres we would have 10% unemployment, tripled deficits and rationed healthacare as Obama has done.
buck

Cold Spring, MN

#7 Mar 29, 2010
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>Sarah is brilliant. Obama and friends are scary stupid.
Sarah is brilliant at what?
bvp

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Mar 29, 2010
jules wrote:
This broad is as dumb a **** as Bachmann! She really thinks that because she had a thought, the world should accord her the dignity which she is not willing to accord any other.
You jerk, we, in Minnesota call your great thought of the year a brain fart!
Just when she comes close to being a little smarter than a fence post, she acts like someone hiding behind a bush spying on a rally at the State Capitol, like Bachmann.
Get your guns, you dumb broad; and, find out the hard way what it means to be a minority!
Don't be so scared of her ... she calls it like it is! Grow some and stop acting like a little child!
hmmm

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Mar 29, 2010
Bedwetting Dems wrote:
Quit crying about about combative language. It least with us it's just figurative. We don't get ticked and start overturning cars, dropping bricks off bridges at cars, crashing planes into the IRS bldgs, or bombing the Pentagon like Obama's kids god-parents. It's the lefties that always get violent.
Really? What about Timothy McVeigh or the people just arrested in Michigan?
Leight

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Mar 29, 2010
Tank Murdoch wrote:
Palin must be attacked an defeated....she represents FREEDOM and that is not tolerated........ya think if she was the Pres we would have 10% unemployment, tripled deficits and rationed healthacare as Obama has done.
Go back to school! You are brilliant at showing off your ignorance!
mnhusker

Elk River, MN

#17 Mar 29, 2010
I'm a republican am I'm kind of getting annoyed with Palin. She needs to just say what she's thinking without throwing hunting and fishing into every speech.
octabama

Anchorage, AK

#18 Mar 29, 2010
Tank Murdoch wrote:
Yes, Yes, FREEDOM for the MAJORITY of America must be destroyed at ALL COST!!!!

Elect a inexperienced ACORN community organizer!!

That really does the trick!!!!
Leight

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Mar 29, 2010
(QUOTE who="bvp")<quoted text>
Don't be so scared of her ... she calls it like it is! Grow some and stop acting like a little child!(/QUOTE;)
Yea right calls it like it is? She just keeps on talking like a monkey and you lefties just keep sucking it up.
B-School Grad

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Mar 29, 2010
Octabama, thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule of watching NASCAR on youtube and courting you sister to provide some commentary. Unfortunately non of your rabble makes sense so you should just not dig yourself in any deeper.
Bedwetting Dems

Sunnyvale, CA

#22 Mar 29, 2010
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah is brilliant at what?
- She rounded up and ran out a bunch of corrupt members of her own party in Alaska.

- She sent out checks to Alaskans from revenues of the oil companies operating there.

- She actually gave Alaska a budget surplus of 8 billion dollars (how many states can boast of that?)

- She also had the highest approval rating of any governor, close to 80%.

- She and her husband have run successful businesses, in which she has rolled up her sleeves and actually performed (of all things) work.

- She can out-shoot you on the court or out in the woods, bait her own hook (and yours- my guess is you can't), and has run several marathons.

- She has more executive experience than Pelosi, Reid, Biden, and of course Obama combined.

- She lives by her convictions, and votes accordingly, instead of voting for the partyline.

- She has bigger nards than most of the men who are now in politics.

- She does her own grocery shopping, cooking, etc.

- She has amazing legs.

Should I keep going?

Not my President

Buffalo, MN

#24 Mar 29, 2010
Are you talking about Sarah or Obuma? your comments sound more appropriate to the black man in the white house.
jules wrote:
This broad i2750s as dumb a **** as Bachmann! She really thinks that because she had a thought, the world should accord her the dignity which she is not willing to accord any other.
You jerk, we, in Minnesota call your great thought of the year a brain fart!
Just when she comes close to being a little smarter than a fence post, she acts like someone hiding behind a bush spying on a rally at the State Capitol, like Bachmann.
Get your guns, you dumb broad; and, find out the hard way what it means to be a minority!
Wet Dreams

Buffalo, MN

#25 Mar 29, 2010
Sarah makes my tongue hard... what a babe!

“Celebrate Liberty and Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

Mpls

#26 Mar 29, 2010
Good lord-construction is dead, 10% unemployment is the new norm, debt and deficits are tripled, healthcare will soon be rationed, govt tyranny is at a max while private business staggers.....Obama has done nothin to warrant he is nothin more then a marxist.......you cannot be proud of all this as this poor and middle class flounder into total govt dependence
Tom M wrote:
<quoted text>
Tank:
Freedom from what? If McCain/Palin had been elected, we'd be in the depths of a second great depression. They didn't have a clue about the coming economic collapse or how to fix it. Their only plan was to attack earmarks, which represent a tiny, tiny percentage of the federal budget. Under McCain/Palin, our unemployment rate would be closer to 25% than 10%, GM and Chrysler would be out of business, the banking industry would be in a shambles, main street businesses would be collapsing in record numbers because they couldn't get the financing they need to remain open and the health care mess would never have been addressed.
Finally, what rationed health care are you talking about? For the first time in history, American kids cannot be denied coverage because of a pre-existing medical condition. Is this rationing? For the first time ever, there are no caps in medical coverage. Is this rationing? Over time, the Medicare prescription drug donut hole will be plugged. Is this rationing? For the first time ever, most Americans will have health care coverage. Is this rationing? If you insist that it is, perhaps you should find a dictionary and look up the term rationing. Then get back to us.
buck

Cold Spring, MN

#27 Mar 29, 2010
Bedwetting Dems wrote:
<quoted text>
- She rounded up and ran out a bunch of corrupt members of her own party in Alaska.
- She sent out checks to Alaskans from revenues of the oil companies operating there.
- She actually gave Alaska a budget surplus of 8 billion dollars (how many states can boast of that?)
- She also had the highest approval rating of any governor, close to 80%.
- She and her husband have run successful businesses, in which she has rolled up her sleeves and actually performed (of all things) work.
- She can out-shoot you on the court or out in the woods, bait her own hook (and yours- my guess is you can't), and has run several marathons.
- She has more executive experience than Pelosi, Reid, Biden, and of course Obama combined.
- She lives by her convictions, and votes accordingly, instead of voting for the partyline.
- She has bigger nards than most of the men who are now in politics.
- She does her own grocery shopping, cooking, etc.
- She has amazing legs.
Should I keep going?
Besides the rebate to Alaskan's and the surplus ( both from taxing the oil companies)and her approval rating, the rest of your list is BS and sounds mostly like some wet dream that you had recently. Is her picture on your bedroom ceiling?

Truth is, she's a political whore. Wherever the money is, that's where you'll find her.
bvp

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Mar 29, 2010
mnhusker wrote:
I'm a republican am I'm kind of getting annoyed with Palin. She needs to just say what she's thinking without throwing hunting and fishing into every speech.
Sure, we all believe your a republican ... geesh!!
Sisyphus

Mesa, AZ

#30 Mar 29, 2010
Tom M wrote:
<quoted text>
Tank:
Freedom from what? If McCain/Palin had been elected, we'd be in the depths of a second great depression. They didn't have a clue about the coming economic collapse or how to fix it. Their only plan was to attack earmarks, which represent a tiny, tiny percentage of the federal budget. Under McCain/Palin, our unemployment rate would be closer to 25% than 10%, GM and Chrysler would be out of business, the banking industry would be in a shambles, main street businesses would be collapsing in record numbers because they couldn't get the financing they need to remain open and the health care mess would never have been addressed.
Finally, what rationed health care are you talking about? For the first time in history, American kids cannot be denied coverage because of a pre-existing medical condition. Is this rationing? For the first time ever, there are no caps in medical coverage. Is this rationing? Over time, the Medicare prescription drug donut hole will be plugged. Is this rationing? For the first time ever, most Americans will have health care coverage. Is this rationing? If you insist that it is, perhaps you should find a dictionary and look up the term rationing. Then get back to us.
We cannot pay for unlimited care for everyone.We're broke. Is that rationing?
We have no momey to cover everyone for pre existing medical conditions. We're broke.Is that rationing.?
We do not have money for astronomical medical bills for everyone. We're broke.Is that rationing?
We are already delinquent in paying for the present drug bills. We're broke. Is that rationing?
I have taken the liberty of getting back to you with a definition of rationing. Ergo: Rationing is a method of dispensing a limited amount of product to satisfy an overwhelming demand in excess of the supply of the product. Is that rationing?
John

South Elgin, IL

#31 Mar 29, 2010
She would be a better president than the current occupant.
Senator Larry Craig

Hastings, MN

#32 Mar 29, 2010
Bravo Sarah, the loyalty you have towards the voters is awesome baby. Palin's work ethic and her ability to finish the job are second to just about everyone. I am not gay..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juneau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does my one vote count? Aug 16 Daniel Boone 1
Vote for Hillary Aug 4 Hawk 1
News $35 airfare and a cheap Alaska cruise: the week... Apr '16 Ann Marie 1
News Last days of Alaska Legislature packed with unf... Apr '16 Lucy Ann 1
News Will you be my friend? Elton Engstrom, Jr. (May '12) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
News The Latest: Sanders wins Democratic primary in ... Mar '16 Goonsquad 3
Male and female teacup yorkie for free (Oct '15) Feb '16 Maya 3

Juneau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Juneau Mortgages