Palin Says She's Planning Trip To Ind...

Palin Says She's Planning Trip To India Next Month

There are 4 comments on the WFMZ story from Feb 23, 2011, titled Palin Says She's Planning Trip To India Next Month. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Sarah Palin is headed to India for one of the few overseas trips she's taken since her vice presidential run in 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

laughing

Catasauqua, PA

#1 Feb 24, 2011
Let me Guess, this will be spun off as experience dealing with World leaders. I can't wait to hear her "spins" as to why she Quit as Governor of Alaska ,when the other Republicans attack her during what I feel will be short-lived Presidential run.

“I QUIT! AGAIN!”

Since: Feb 11

Certified Failure, USA

#2 Feb 24, 2011
My itinerary includes having a cow and eating one, too. I might as well have another country PO'd at me. Or is India a continent?
Mocha Motive

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2011
I hear she plans to stop at Gary to speak with out of work steelworkers. South Bend to visit Notre Dame. And finally the Indianapolis Speedway.
dontcomeback

Kulpsville, PA

#4 Feb 25, 2011
Heard on 69 that Dunkin' Donuts is opening in India. Looks like Palin is heading there early to apply for one of the jobs. Lord knows the only work she can get here is out of pity.

Time to make the donuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juneau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commanding Officer of Coast Guard Air 19 hr SitkaSound 1
News Suspect jailed in stabbing incident (Nov '07) Nov 2 Travis Vasquez 8
Getting away with murder Oct '17 Jenn 3
News SWAT team arrests suspect in fatal Juneau shooting (Oct '15) Oct '17 Wants to know the... 5
Penny cotten Oct '17 Wants to know the... 1
Reminder: Adoptees and Birthparents and Sibling... (Jul '11) Sep '17 NYAdoptEquality 4
iVueit Project in Juneau expires 8/11/17! Aug '17 trupicllc 1

Juneau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Juneau Mortgages