any one know the low life jeffrey adams

any one know the low life jeffrey adams

Posted in the Junction City Forum

u know me

Danville, KY

#66 Mar 5, 2009
As I said b4, I had Jeffrey and his wife in my home as guests and they were nothing but nice,polite to me and everyone else who lives in my home. They helped out any way they could. They plain and simple went out of their way to be good company, nice, polite, and pleasant to be around. I'll tell u something else too... I went to school with Jeffrey's mom Carolyn and she has ALWAYS been nothing but nice. Same for Frances.She was actually in my grade and we had almost every class together every year. She also has never been nothing but nice, and sweet. I don't know Jeffrey's dad and stepmother really well, but I have spoken to them on the phone and they also seemed to be just as nice and courteous as Jeffrey and his wife. There is not a one of you (including me) who are perfect, so take a good long look at your own life and your whole family and lets just see how many skeletons come tumbling out of your closets! GET A LIFE AND LEAVE JEFFREY AND HIS WHOLE [email protected] FAMILY ALONE!!!...MCPA
RedSolstice2006

Louisville, KY

#67 May 13, 2016
Jeffrey Adams is a scam artist that preys on elderly people. They took $200 from my in-laws, promising to cut down some trees. He took their money and never came back!! Can someone kindly give me his address????

[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water sewer rates 2 hr trucker 2
dont go to Don's FoodMart (Oct '08) 2 hr trucker 46
Moe is a stalker 3 hr Plz quit 3
Allen moyers 3 hr Hotrodbellsville 1
sharonna yocum (Jan '10) 4 hr really 55
nastiest people in junction (Oct '15) 18 hr know him 52
please look at this Thu lake lover 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages