Mattie/Oscar Johnson Family

Posted in the Junction City Forum

Joan

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 21, 2011
I am working on a family history for Mattie and Oscar's great grandson in Cincinnati. Are there any family members in Junction City who can help us?
cousin

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2011
yes what do you need to no have you got a phone number
Joan

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 1, 2011
cousin wrote:
yes what do you need to no have you got a phone number
i have an e-mail: joan.n8uie@gmail.com

thank you so much for responding. i have some information about the family but not all. i'll explain more when you e-mail.

thank you!
Great grandson

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Hello if you meant Maggie instead of Mattie then I am also oscars great grandson I don't know a lot to help you but I would love to see then family tree when your finished
family friend

Columbus, OH

#5 Jan 28, 2013
Great grandson wrote:
Hello if you meant Maggie instead of Mattie then I am also oscars great grandson I don't know a lot to help you but I would love to see then family tree when your finished
thank you very much. i meant Mattie Mae Case Johnson who recently passed away (nov 2012) at 104 yrs young and her husband Oscar Lee Johnson Sr. they had 9 children:Nellie, Georgia, Charles, Billy, Birdie, Oscar, Mildred, Lillie and Brenda. if you are a part of this family, please contact me at joan.n8uie@gmail.com
Al little help

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Billy lives in Bryantsville KY. Brenda has passes away. One of the girls lives in Harrodsburg KY but not sure which.
family friend

Lima, OH

#7 May 3, 2013
Al little help wrote:
Billy lives in Bryantsville KY. Brenda has passes away. One of the girls lives in Harrodsburg KY but not sure which.
Thank you very much. I do have that information but don't have the names of all the children and grandchildren or Mattie's and Oscar's brothers and sisters and their children. It seems that there are a lot of Johnsons in the area. I'm not sure how all are related.
If anyone would like information on the family tree, please e-mail: joan.n8uie@gmail.com
Great grand daughter

Arlington, IN

#8 Nov 27, 2013
I am the great grand daughter of Mattie and Oscar on the Johnson side of the family. I'm trying to find out more about the Case side if the family. Do u know any of Mattie's sisters or brothers names?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Doss 5 hr Bubba 1
moe harrison .s caught suckin off cop to get ou... 10 hr Bubba 13
jeremey noland 20 hr rebuttal 6
Anyone know Sun JJj 4
Beggin for shoes Apr 23 Nike 1
house bill 64 Apr 22 GET_YOUR_RIGHTS_BACK 1
yea moe harrison asked if id take $5 to let him... Apr 22 beatyoazzdotcom 3
More from around the web

Junction City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE