|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

haha wrote:
Kayla is a hoe she'll screw anyone especially if u give her a lil money. She has been f**king a old man to get money while her husband is in the marines cause she don't want to go to work and do it the right way. She's just like her mom they use and screw everyone. She's no good just another hoe u can find them everywhere. Nasty
WHY DONT YOU ALL GROW SOME fU**CKIN BALLS AND SAY WHAT U GOT TO SAY ABOUT ME TO MY DAMN FACE. DONT BE SCARED !!!!!!!! JEALOUS BIT**S!!!!!!!!!!11
kayla johnson PHILLIPS

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

wow, this is some crazy shit! LMFAO. wish yall would say the shit to my face but instead u wanna hide and say shit on here damn cowards!
kayla johnson PHILLIPS

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Heeheehawhaw wrote:
<quoted text>Laughs on you girl! Kayla is doing so good! I am very proud of her, she's a very good mother, wife and friend. Her father is Mark Gray and no other relation. And yes she is like her mother, beautiful!!!!! You must be ugly and not have anything going for you. I tell you how you can better yourself, you could learn from Kayla and stop being Jealous!!!! You have to get off your ugly rearend and get a job and bath once in a while and just maybe someone will want you and you just might end up with a LIFE!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! funny. RETARDED
ginger

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

the way i see it u dont know kayla or her mom i do believe u all r just jealous n ugly they bth r great people n have lots of love n their hearts ive never ever known either of them needin money that bad to screw someone for it is that why u r mad maybe u tried this technique cldnt get the mans dick hard wat?u will never find 2 better people u make me sick u shldnt hide behind a computer if u have something to say to either of them why not tell them?thats right scared huh well i wld be too n they r bth very beautiful women maybe u jealous?get a life im sure they care less of wat a low down scared person as yourself thinks
Laymon

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

I would tell ya to ur face but i would get aids.
ignorant

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

dumbass m....fu..rs sounds like u all that r talkin this shit dont know this girl or her mom so wats your prob?cant say these things to her?i know afraid right thats it rite haha
JC RESIDENTS

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

IF KAYLA WOULD READ THE POST THEY ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT HER THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT JEFF JOHNSONS WIFE
Karmas On Its Way

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Look for it, cause its coming.... Every last one of you that has lied and drug her name through the mud! The next time you feel so pathetic about yourself you better remember that there are laws now that have passed about slander from this site, remember that before you put your shame under a screen name! Are you so ignorant that you don't even realize that all you have done was put your private shame feelings about yourself on here but bashing Kayla for how you feel about yourself? That's what Jealous people do! Don't take my word for it, look it up in a dictionary, in case you don't know how to spell it, it's J-E-A-L-O-U-S, and while your at it look up K-A-R-M-A. What you posted here only tells us you have a sorry life and your the type that always wants what everybody else has but to lazy to take the effort to get up and get it! Everyone that knows Kayla Phillips knows that all this garbage that you posted are lies! I hope she realizes just how special she is and realize that all this garbage talk is coming from where garbage comes from! Foul, Nasty, Ugly, Scum, Parasitic People who produce garbage!
Karmas On Its Way

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

JC RESIDENTS wrote:
IF KAYLA WOULD READ THE POST THEY ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT HER THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT JEFF JOHNSONS WIFE
It might have started about Jeff's Kayla but it has comments aiming towards Kayla and her family which are a bunch of lies.... I don't know the other Kayla but they are probably lies too!
Kayla Phillips

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Im not worried bout you people. you dont know my life only me and my hudband do. Also god. so say what you want. its all lies.. have a nice life:)
Funny

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

I'd hit it again!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Junction City Discussions

Search the Junction City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min mkay 147,336
michael floyd you better be like a ghost (Oct '12) 5 hr gooch 40
Ashley Cox 6 hr gooch 2
Betty Jean Davis mcelroy 6 hr gooch 2
Jessica Wilburn 8 hr slimshady 14
Jessica Wilburn 12 hr Yes 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 20 hr Gfm 81,565
•••
•••
•••
Junction City Dating

more search filters

less search filters