Next Last
wondering

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2009
has anyone heard from her in a while heard that she is running from the cops
Jessica Houge

Clermont, FL

#2 Aug 18, 2011
Who is looking for me I am not running from any police. I am married and just finshed school.
someone who knows

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2011
You are such a liar Jessica! You are not married and you did not just finish school. You are a drug addict and drunk! Larry is trying to help you get off drugs. Hell when he was locked up you stole everything the man had to buy drugs with. You are a f**king mess! I feel sorry for Larry. The man does not if he is coming or going sometimes. Do not try to make yourself out to be someone you are not!
someone who knows

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2011
I would like to know what school you just finished? The school on "How to be a lying, thieving, drug addict wh**e?" I don't think anyone would want to go to that school. Hell you just got locked up a couple of months ago for DUI! Why lie when everyone in Junction City knows the person you are!
cuite

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2011
I think she is a hot chick new hair do she is looking hot.
hoot

Danville, KY

#7 Oct 16, 2011
Jessica Houge wrote:
Who is looking for me I am not running fr om any police. I am married and just finshed school.
If you were going to pretend to be Jessica I would think you would learn to spell Hogue correctly!
taz

Georgetown, KY

#8 Oct 16, 2011
I would love to be here man. She is one fine looking gal.
danville man

Danville, KY

#9 Oct 21, 2011
damn taz what kind of gals u been whith jessica is ugly as hell
Lol

United States

#10 Oct 24, 2011
I'd like to stuff her with a hogie !
Lol

United States

#11 Oct 24, 2011
Right I'n to butt to !
Jessica Houge

Satellite Beach, FL

#13 Mar 6, 2012
I am not sure who you are but this is not very true, I do not
even know who you are talking about, ow and i never lived in Junction city, I live in Florida on the beach. and yes I did just finsh school and I dont steal from anyone one...
someone who knows wrote:
I would like to know what school you just finished? The school on "How to be a lying, thieving, drug addict wh**e?" I don't think anyone would want to go to that school. Hell you just got locked up a couple of months ago for DUI! Why lie when everyone in Junction City knows the person you are!
Jessica Houge

Satellite Beach, FL

#14 Mar 6, 2012
Thats because my name is Jessica Houge not Hogue.....
P.S my husband's name is Ashref Hayder
hoot wrote:
<quoted text> If you were going to pretend to be Jessica I would think you would learn to spell Hogue correctly!
Lol

Washington, DC

#15 Mar 20, 2012
Jessica you don't live I'n Florida , i saw you there day working I'n jc , gotta say tho you running that chainsaw turned me on bad !!!!!
Charmer

Somerset, KY

#16 Dec 5, 2012
If you live in Florida and married to Ashref Hayder, then 1. You are not the Jessica HOGUE they are talking about, and 2. Your last name should be Hayder. Unless your someone important. And since you're on topix, I think you dont fall under that category. Are you talking about the Hogue girl that used to be with A Sheene?
omg

Georgetown, KY

#17 Dec 5, 2012
no beach at county hearth. she just got tabs from mo there thursday room 105
mike

Lexington, KY

#18 Dec 5, 2012
whoever lol is has got to be insane jessica isn't nothing but a piece of trash she doesn't care about anything but dick and drugs i pitty larry he falls for the worst ones but i think he done better with lee and that's pretty sad
mike

Lexington, KY

#19 Dec 5, 2012
by the way jessica when was the last time u saw your kids
Terah

Danville, KY

#20 Dec 29, 2012
Does she not have her kids anymore?Who took them,her sister CHRYSTAL?haha
Jess

Florence, KY

#21 Dec 30, 2012
mike wrote:
whoever lol is has got to be insane jessica isn't nothing but a piece of trash she doesn't care about anything but dick and drugs i pitty larry he falls for the worst ones but i think he done better with lee and that's pretty sad
Kayla Douglas ur the piece of trash. Ask ur mammas bf who hes been with at Country Hearth. We been tradin. U get on here n put ppl down n some fake ass name cuz ur a gutless bitch. U n ur mamma look like fools cuz James says he keeps her ugly ass around 2 pay his bills n he thinks ur a dumbass. He still got her sellin pills 4 him? He cums nytime I call
mike

Lexington, KY

#22 Dec 31, 2012
this isn't kayla and jess you don't have a clue you need to know what your talking about before you run your mouth you are the one who looks like a fool i take that back you are the fool almost as stupid as kathy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Jay 151,433
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 26 min Do the right thing 2,022
stabbing by Ephraim 2 hr Bomb Ballard 1
Tara at Zaxbys and Danville country club (Feb '12) 3 hr 859danville 36
Berry plastics (Mar '11) 3 hr been there 271
Pillsberry Dough Girl of Little South Rd. 4 hr laughing 16
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr birdistheword 81,602
•••
•••
•••

Junction City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••