Next Last
tatorsalad

Danville, KY

#25 May 2, 2009
hey chad do u know where any good blow is? Or any tabs? This town is dry lol
loser

Macon, GA

#26 Sep 22, 2009
o is it your mother inlaw i here you and here do alote together like drugs and steeling ha you know tina king all of you all ate nothing but junction city trouble the hole town knows you all and what happy to your job at packs steel them blind
inthefam

Danville, KY

#27 Sep 23, 2009
chad is a deadbeat. Hes worked everywhere in danville. He cant keep a job and had his daddy do everything 4 him. I just feel bad for his kids
from the past

AOL

#28 Sep 28, 2009
wat up davis,,, been along time didn't know u were still around,, what ya got ya self into doop,,, sound as if the ninties are still walking beside you,, didn't know you had kids,, shit , life moves way too damn fast ,, i moved back here about a year ago from indiana and shit alot has changed since getting out of the joint up there,, oh yeah ,, wondering who the hell this is too huh,, well think back a few years ago, there was a big ass fight in a mobile home off of airport road,, think way back to 1998,, the home was destroyed,, you have seen every one around but one person, lol,, shit dude, fuck wat ppls say on here they wouldn't be on here talking shit if they were any thing about themselves,, ppl who come on here and talk smack, shit those are the cowards who hide behind they mom for protection,, laters
remember spring valley

Harrodsburg, KY

#29 Oct 21, 2009
Hey Chad! I have been looking for you for a while now. Just wanted to say hey and see what you have been doing all these years. You might remember me. My name is Candy and I used to live on Spring Valley next to Melody Sears. We used to have alot of fun together. I'm living in Nicholasville now with my husband and kids and going to college. I would love to see a pic if you got one on the net somewhere. If you want to say hey back just give me a hollar! [email protected]
i think

Harrodsburg, KY

#30 Oct 23, 2009
i herd he wuz back in jail
captain planet

Danville, KY

#31 Nov 1, 2009
snort snort snort that coke
CHAD DAVIS

Danville, KY

#32 Dec 22, 2009
hey FROM THE PAST. I don't rember u or what ur talking about. so give me more info so i know who you are. i would like to find out!
CHAD DAVIS

Danville, KY

#33 Dec 22, 2009
HEY WHATS UP CANDY!! I HAVEN'T SEEN U IN ALONG TIME. THE LAST TIME I HEARD FROM U YOU WERE IN BATH COUNTY. I GOT MARRIED TO A GIRL NAMED ANGIE YOUNG/BOYD AND SHE IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME! SHE IS VERY BEUTIFUL AND SO SWEET U WOULD LOVE HER. O BY THE WAY MY LAST NAME IS NOW BOYD. LONG STORY! BUT ANY WAY I HAVE A LITTLE BOY NAMED TREVOR HE IS 6, AND I HAVE A LITTLE GIRL NAMED MIRANDA SHE IS 2. THEY LOOK JUST LIKE ME! ANYWAY ALL THIS SH*T YOU READ ON HERE ABOUT ME WELL SOME OF IT MAY BE TRUE BUT THE MOST OF IT IS BULL SH*T BECAUSE ITS JUNCTION AND NOBODY HAS ANY THING BETTER TO DO IT SEEMS. I GOT ON PILLS REAL BAD AND DONE ALOT OF STUPID THINGS THAT PEOPLE LIKE TO TALK ABOUT. LIKE THEY HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG BEFORE. MY STUPID SH*T LED ME TO JAIL AND THERE I GOT CLEAN AND HAVE BEEN THAT WAY NOW FOR ABOUT 45 DAYS AND HOLDING STRONG! ALL I DO IS TRY TO TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY AND BE A GOOD DAD AND HUSBAND. THATS MORE THAN MOST OF THESE COWARDS CAN FOR THEM SELFS!! SO...ITS GOOD TO HEAR FROM U AGAIN. WHEN U GET THIS WRITE BACK IM ON HERE DAILY NOW. SEE YA...
cjw

Danville, KY

#34 Dec 22, 2009
omg. ppl are still runnin their mouth about chad on here. yall all need to get a life. he is actually doin really good right now. hes tryin to get his life straight, hes doin good im proud of him. i can actually say hes a better man now.....
youre a bastard

Richmond, KY

#35 Mar 15, 2014
You came to my grandmothers house and cleaned out her barn. You stole my uncles car and motorcycle. You were in a wreck with my sister bk in 1999. I know exactly who you are you low life piece of sh**. If i see you you are mine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2017 it remake 5 min Martin garey 1
John d. Sanborn aka johnny blaze 6 min Martin garey 1
Brian Scott (Nov '14) 8 min Martin garey 13
Bed Bugs help! 21 min Sss 7
The Pecks 47 min hoyano 7
Moe (Apr '17) Thu Serious 17
Blake Hardin Oct 18 Brian 3

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance