Hmm

Danville, KY

#1 Sep 2, 2009
Anyone know him?
used to

Winchester, KY

#2 Sep 3, 2009
I used to know him several yrs ago..........think he still lives in the same place. Why not go see him and ask him? Putting his name on here is just asking for a lot of lies and innuendos!
the great one

Danville, KY

#3 Sep 4, 2009
My mom is married to him...I think he is actually an all a round good guy....KNows a lil about everything...
very nice

Stanford, KY

#4 Sep 9, 2009
very nice guy!
nurse s

Danville, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2010
I was married to audie for a while he would let me go anyhwhere and liked to hit would call from work and u better answer the phone or he would come home after u
Just not right

Danville, KY

#6 Jan 11, 2010
nurse s wrote:
I was married to audie for a while he would let me go anyhwhere and liked to hit would call from work and u better answer the phone or he would come home after u
Hello Nurse S ooops I mean Staci! I've heard so much about you...why do you continue to spread your lies. If you could tell the truth you would probably still be married to him. Instead the police ran you off....
stupid

Danville, KY

#7 Oct 2, 2012
He is a drunk!!!
get real

Clay City, KY

#8 Dec 19, 2012
if i was married to that woman id be a drunk to
lmao

Danville, KY

#9 Apr 10, 2013
he is a punk!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
please look at this 54 min Byb 20
Thoughts and opionions on Jason Neikirk and Jam... 10 hr EYES 47
Susan that works at B.P 11 hr Question 9
shirley martin 12 hr reed 3
Nick Hall Tue Curious 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 23 Mesothelioma 587
Vonda Hogue Rigdon (Oct '15) May 23 Rob 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages