where is josh jones
tellin truth

Danville, KY

#1 Jun 21, 2012
have not seen the critter for awhile where is he oozing nowdays
tellin truth

Danville, KY

#2 Jun 21, 2012
how about that gentry wells hows he doin i heard that he made a few new friends lately down at the cop shop boy has pretty voice when he sings but singin comes easey down at the junction cops liketo private cash and ho's
cornbread fread

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 2, 2012
yea i know some dudes he set up. word is he has a real visit commin through mail.
bad baby

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 2, 2012
i heard that he nuts and did some girl with boy friend passed out on his couch aint got the ball to face up to it mommy mommy mommy
THE FACT IS

Newburgh, IN

#5 Oct 2, 2012
cornbread fread wrote:
yea i know some dudes he set up. word is he has a real visit commin through mail.
The truth we all cant deny is theres a puss using the screen name CORNBREAD FRED. HAHA LMMFAO.
Squealer

Danville, KY

#6 Nov 23, 2013
Yeah, where is Josh, hmmmm....running like the rat he is, from Junction and squealing all the way back and forth to Indiana. Got a baby walking by some poor ignorant girl in a corner of each state. Lottery probably wouldn't pay his child support. If ya can't find him in town then he's back up at his grandmas in Indy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susan that works at B.P 3 hr People of Junction 20
nastiest people in junction (Oct '15) 8 hr Just Saying 53
Candy maples (Oct '13) 10 hr true friend 6
Derek Brummitt Wed Yep 7
Vonda Hogue Rigdon (Oct '15) Wed Klaklinski 5
Connie Simpson Wed Tommycanyouhearme 3
Shane West and Marilyn Earles (Nov '10) Wed Baha 34

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance