hope cox

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Does anyone know why Brian Cox is back in jail? I heard he was back in the Boyle County Detention Center. What happened and when? Can we please keep the responses to the facts about what happened and no bashing of people? Thanks.
family

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

he moved to florida
Gerry Patrick

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

family wrote:
he moved to florida
Really? Then you must not be close family...Look at this:

Kentucky Statewide VINE VINE Service Number :(800) 511-1670
Return to Search Results

Offender Details

Offender Name: BRIAN R COX

Offender ID: 55263

Date of Birth: 02/13/1986 Age: 24

Custody Status: In Custody

Location of Offender: Boyle County Detention Center
Race: White Gender: Male

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsActi...
Up town girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Let's keep it real what do u want to no about Brian Ray Cox it looks like u no alot tell me what u no
hmmmm

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

who the hell you?
Up town girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

hmmmm wrote:
who the hell you?
. It's me hummm
Up town girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

If u want to no somthing about Brian cox y don't u ask his mom she will glad to tell u what u want to no just ask
Humm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

If you don't know why he's in jail than it's in your best interest just to mind your own business. He has the people he needs in his life so let's just drop this now
hope cox

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Sorry! was just trying to find a pit bull puppy to buy & I remember he & chelsey had some beautiful ones. Got diff phone & numbers would not transfer over & lost all my numbers. Sorry!
hope cox

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

heard he was in jail & thought it was a lie, was looking to but puppy & thought the person that told me was trying to get me to buy a pup from their friend & was lying. If it's true he's in jail, sorry to hear that.
bev

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Humm wrote:
If you don't know why he's in jail than it's in your best interest just to mind your own business. He has the people he needs in his life so let's just drop this now
I guess he does have the people he needs in his life, dick, harry, & the other cons who have made him their girlfriend....ha ha... guess he's not so tough now! Gee, wonder who's taking care of his mansion & fleet of cars while he's in the slammer? Guess Flamingo rd was the rd to jail! Just one more lying loser drug dealer where he should be!
Say what

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

bev wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess he does have the people he needs in his life, dick, harry, & the other cons who have made him their girlfriend....ha ha... guess he's not so tough now! Gee, wonder who's taking care of his mansion & fleet of cars while he's in the slammer? Guess Flamingo rd was the rd to jail! Just one more lying loser drug dealer where he should be!
bev who?
Humm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

That shows how much you know. He's not in jail for drugs. How about everyone stop this drama bullshit and get a life. Enough is enough! We understand that you don't like Brian but you broadcasting that is proving to us nothing!
Up town girl

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Let me tell u all something if u no Brian at all u no. He is a wonderful person no he is not a drug dealer that's what u get for thinking and his not in there for drugs it's bell juimping as. Hole. Fell to go to court humm
bev

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

Up town girl wrote:
Let me tell u all something if u no Brian at all u no. He is a wonderful person no he is not a drug dealer that's what u get for thinking and his not in there for drugs it's bell juimping as. Hole. Fell to go to court humm
Bell jumping? How is that against the law? Don't you mean bail? He was arrested as part of the Operation Flamingo Rd when over 500 people were rounded up. Saw it in the paper, I can post it for you. Then he failed to appear in court. So if he hadn't been arrested for drugs he would have had no reason to appear in court! And he IS a drug dealer, you must be one of his customers or whor*s. It doesn't matter, he's in jail & I hope the drug dealing thief stays there! Ha Ha Ha Ha! LMFAO!
bev

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

Humm wrote:
That shows how much you know. He's not in jail for drugs. How about everyone stop this drama bullshit and get a life. Enough is enough! We understand that you don't like Brian but you broadcasting that is proving to us nothing!
Let ME tell YOU how much I KNOW. Do this if it's not to difficult for you. Go to amnews.com & in the archive search box type the word flamingo. The top two articles tell the story "Boyle man arrested as part of prescription drug round up". Brian was arrested for trafficking, his second arrest on that charge. Trafficking is dealing. He was let go on a $5,000 bond. He failed to appear in court to answer to the charge & was arrested later and sent to jail for failure to appear on the trafficking charge. He sure makes a lot of trips to FL doesn't he? Operation Flamingo Road was part of the attempt to stop the pill pipeline from FL to KY. They got over 500 people in that attempt. You & the others that get on here testifying what a "good" person he is speaks volumes about the kind of peron YOU are! Look at his facebook posts, that shows the REAL Brian; low life lying, drug dealing, thieving SCUM! I hope he ROTS in jail with his boyfriends for a LONG time!
bevs a lesbo

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

so miss bev let me guess your perfect youve never broke the law have you. you seem pretty quick to judge others. so tell us the truth about yourself. so that we can judge you the way you judge others
bev wrote:
<quoted text>
Let ME tell YOU how much I KNOW. Do this if it's not to difficult for you. Go to amnews.com & in the archive search box type the word flamingo. The top two articles tell the story "Boyle man arrested as part of prescription drug round up". Brian was arrested for trafficking, his second arrest on that charge. Trafficking is dealing. He was let go on a $5,000 bond. He failed to appear in court to answer to the charge & was arrested later and sent to jail for failure to appear on the trafficking charge. He sure makes a lot of trips to FL doesn't he? Operation Flamingo Road was part of the attempt to stop the pill pipeline from FL to KY. They got over 500 people in that attempt. You & the others that get on here testifying what a "good" person he is speaks volumes about the kind of peron YOU are! Look at his facebook posts, that shows the REAL Brian; low life lying, drug dealing, thieving SCUM! I hope he ROTS in jail with his boyfriends for a LONG time!
whatever

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Not everyone breaks the law and goes to jail. There really is good people in this world. Do you think that everyone is bad. Get your head out your ass and wake up!!!1
bev

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

bevs a lesbo wrote:
so miss bev let me guess your perfect youve never broke the law have you. you seem pretty quick to judge others. so tell us the truth about yourself. so that we can judge you the way you judge others
<quoted text>
No, I'm not perfect, no one is. Nor am I a lesbian, that must be your thing. You must get turned on by strong, independent females that aren't afraid of trash like you & your loser hero, Brian Ray. And to answer the other question, no, I have never broken the law. Try to wrap your pea brain around this concept: I get up every day and go to work where I work hard for the things I have. I don't have to sell drugs, steal race cars, burn trucks & lie to support myself. I don't have Builder's Choice or Citizens National Bank suing me because I pay my bills. I don't have to appear in court 07/06/10 for pretrial conference because I don't get arrested for trafficking in drugs & then skip the state because I am a coward like Brian Ray is. Look at his facebook page, that's the REAL Brian Ray! I get up, go to work, don't lie and cheat people, pay my bills, & help those less fortunate. JUDGE that!
bev

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

whatever wrote:
Not everyone breaks the law and goes to jail. There really is good people in this world. Do you think that everyone is bad. Get your head out your ass and wake up!!!1
Whatever, you are right. There are some really good people in this world & Brian Ray isn't one of them! No, I don't think everyone is bad.. but Brian Ray is a bad person & has done a lot of bad things to a lot of people. Karma's a bit*h isn't it? Glad to see he's getting his !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Junction City Forum right now

Search the Junction City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min republiCONS 138,441
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 9 min grandpaw 81,187
rental house 53 min looking 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Goose Man 16,059
my mom acts like a s!ut 2 hr Get Real 8
who should i vote for sheriff and jailer 3 hr really 41
Suggest painters please 4 hr Time4nine 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Junction City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Junction City People Search