I agree! No telling what she's got!
ewww

United States

#3 Nov 9, 2010
Always has her big ass nose were it dont belong
hmmmm

Pikeville, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2010
well well well it appears that there are others around the apartment complex who has their big nose stuck into others business. Kayla is doing good by moving out of that joint for sure. I know way to much how everyone is there they have to know everything that goes on so if by all means that you ewwww saying shes got her nose where it doesnt belong well in that case you best look at the whole complex because it appears that they all do the same thing!!! and for you wishon you calling her a ho well from my understanding is that there are others close by that are just as bad so no need of calling her one. so if this is who i am thinking it is your just hurting yourself, Kayla you keep your head held up high girl and dont stoop to their level, they must be jealous of you!!!
omfg

United States

#5 Nov 9, 2010
Jealous of kaylas nasty ass yea right id be more jealous of a dog then i would that nappy bitch.....omg thats to funny jealous i got more then she will ever have...theres nothing to be jealous of...
Lol

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2010
Others close by? Lol who would that be? I'm pretty sure Boone is jelous of her lol
hmmmm

Pikeville, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2010
kayla you should be really proud of yourself making it to topix who knows maybe you will make it to the front page of the newspaper next!!! OMFG: how do you know that kayla's behind is nasty have you been looking and kissing it haha you must have been for you to know if it is nasty or not!
Too funny

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2010
hmmmm wrote:
kayla you should be really proud of yourself making it to topix who knows maybe you will make it to the front page of the newspaper next!!! OMFG: how do you know that kayla's behind is nasty have you been looking and kissing it haha you must have been for you to know if it is nasty or not!
Kayla is a nasty bitch that has nothing to be jelous over! I think it's so funny how she's always going around talking bout her neighbors but when they confront her she trys to deny it lol ph well hos will be hos I guess haha
hmmmm

Pikeville, KY

#9 Nov 9, 2010
unlike other neighbors going around talking about her i guess that makes them better well news flash for you Too funny.... NorthTown Apartments has a bad reputation and name there are loads of people who talks about that complex and how it is ran which doesnt surprise me any at all. NorthTown Apartments and most of the people living there has been on topix many of times and by all means i know how that place is way to well. nosey neighbors all around even ones that doesnt live in the complex. sheesh that is what neighbors do best and that is being nosey!! but anyways Kayla do like i said keep your head held high girl.
Too funny

United States

#10 Nov 9, 2010
Take up for the bitch all u want she will get her ass beat one day
hmmmm

Pikeville, KY

#11 Nov 10, 2010
Of course i'm going to take up for her and who knows she might get it beat but i am sure the tables just might turn and beat the person who tries lol this is way to funny i think, and for you Kayla i wouldn't lose any sleep over what people might think and say about you, don't stoop to their level.
Snookie

Sevierville, TN

#12 Nov 10, 2010
Kayla knows what she is I mean she's just a ho that's all it is I'm sure she doesn't even kno who her babys daddy lol
hmmmm

Pikeville, KY

#13 Nov 10, 2010
babys daddy if you only knew what you are talking about because kayla doesnt have any kids and nor is she pregnant!!
Snookie

United States

#14 Nov 10, 2010
Lmao well that's not what she's going around telling everybody I guess it's just an attention thing haha
hmmmm

Pikeville, KY

#15 Nov 10, 2010
Kayla listen up girl! don't you pay no mind to what other people says about you, it just shows how low they are.
Well well

United States

#16 Nov 14, 2010
Sooo when's this b$tch moveing I'm sure everyone around here is tired of seeing her and tired of hearing the gossip that she starts!
idiots

United States

#17 Nov 15, 2010
People why do u care what she does ur starting rumors calling her a hoe getten in her biz by sayen she dnt kno eho her baby daddy is you all make your self look so pathetic grow up and stop name calling wow grown adults act like children
Too funny

United States

#18 Nov 15, 2010
We start the rumors??? Lol she's the one going around saying she don't kno who the babys daddy is she makes her ownself look like a ho nobody has to do it for her!
hmmmm

Pikeville, KY

#19 Nov 15, 2010
Once again kasey and angel we all know who is posting this about kayla, it is none of your business when she is moving you tend to your affairs and let kayla tend to hers and once again she is NOT!! let me repeat myself she is NOT!! pregnant which is again none of your business if she was or not. you 2 girls sure dont have any room to talk when you call her a ho from my understanding is that Angel is just as bad so there. and to you IDIOTS....well said they are acting just like a little child. Well well....if your so tired of seeing her then stay in your apartment and stop being a snoop and you wouldnt know what she was doing keep your door shut and blinds closed then you wouldnt have to look at her!!!!
Angel

United States

#20 Nov 15, 2010
Wow so funny! Kayla is the one that's been talking shit about me! And when I confronted her about she told me she was preg lol but it's whatever and Kayla if u r reading this which I kno u r take some advice and stop runing ur mouth about me! I'm tired of hearing the shit ur saying! U r one two-faced BITCH! Don't ever speak to me again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Andrew (Jul '08) 34 min class of 94 7
Maria Byrd 1 hr Brittany 11
Searching for Birth Daughter 3 hr SMH 6
Giovanni's pizza 3 hr xoxo 5
brandon clark Thu haha 5
Moe Nov 25 Fam 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Nov 24 Prayers 511
Junction City Dating
Find my Match

Junction City People Search