knew it

Danville, KY

#21 Sep 21, 2010
we all knew her "im so innocent" was BS....surely he dont do all that crap? why did even marry her after such a short time unless shes just that good of a liar???????? shes such a loser, who doesnt deserve the right to be called a mother.. in her topx she acts like everyone was so wrong that she really didnt do anything wrong...ummm it was in the paper...so were is she...bc she cant run forever...apparently she has enough haters on here that will turn her in...and if he wants a divorce he better get to lookin...
hairdadog

Danville, KY

#22 Sep 21, 2010
LOVE HURTS.LOVE HURTS.
bridget

Georgetown, KY

#23 Sep 21, 2010
she's trying to act like shes in Flordia but shes not..yeah she will be busted!!! and if Shane loved her than i guess it would hurt but that is A BIG IF...Shane loves Megan Covey!!
Hmmm

United States

#25 Sep 21, 2010
Thought she was with that snow guy or dusty maybrier
bridget

Georgetown, KY

#26 Sep 21, 2010
she hasnt been with Jason Snow in forever and her and dustys not 2gether anymore
info

Somerset, KY

#27 Sep 21, 2010
Bridget, don't worry because she will get caught. She isn't as slick as she thinks. Her going under the radar is only in her mind and those few of enablers she has. Well I hope they understand the ramifications of helping her. Oh well its their life they will be throwing away, hope she was worth it. lol
A to Z

Richmond, KY

#28 Sep 21, 2010
I would recommend looking just off Airport Road. Run, run, little bitty tittie girl.
curious

Somerset, KY

#29 Sep 21, 2010
A to Z wrote:
I would recommend looking just off Airport Road. Run, run, little bitty tittie girl.
can you give a little more detail?
curious

Somerset, KY

#30 Sep 22, 2010
A to Z wrote:
Supply more detailed info because there is quiet a bit off that road. I want to see that b!t@# behind bars! I'm not above finding her and sitting my bigass on her until police come to get her. She has messed up soooo many peoples lives up. It appears, she doesn't have a conscious cause if she did she wouldn't be able to sleep.
bridget

Georgetown, KY

#31 Sep 22, 2010
she's not on Airport Rd. Shes in lexington staying a a motel!!!
glass house

Somerset, KY

#32 Sep 22, 2010
bridget wrote:
she's not on Airport Rd. Shes in lexington staying a a motel!!!
Figured that, knew it was probably one of her helpers giving false info. Wouldn't happen to know which hotel would you?
drama

Georgetown, KY

#33 Sep 22, 2010
i know what hotel shes at
glass house

Somerset, KY

#34 Sep 22, 2010
drama wrote:
i know what hotel shes at
Figured she would be close to a pole dancing place, since that is what she loves. You could call boyle sheriff & give info, would you do that?
Anonymous

Danville, KY

#35 Feb 6, 2011
Mk
wru

Pineville, KY

#36 Feb 11, 2011
SmOOchy wrote:
Mk
????
onward james

Pineville, KY

#37 Feb 14, 2011
Does he feel used now? Wasn't he just a stepping stone as she moved along her yellow brick path. The stories he can tell now.
repeat repeat

Pineville, KY

#38 Feb 20, 2011
I guess he was just one of her many stepping stones. heard she found an old guy in his 60's in Lexington. Just matter of time before she blinks him for allot of money. Same old story, very repetitive behavior. New town new crop of victims for her to choose from. She must think that she has died and gone to heaven....
seein stars

Pineville, KY

#39 Mar 3, 2011
he's still friends with her. just what the he^^ is wrong with this guy? didn't he get a big enough dose when she jumped bail and he lost his money? he deserves what he gets now, or that's what I think.
Suckin mine

London, KY

#40 Mar 7, 2011
You can call him Captain save-a-ho! Poor guy just doesn't get it, you can't turn a ho into a housewife! Gotta give him props on his confidence he tried to save a mega-ho, but you gotta say he's a dumb*** too for not respecting the law of the land ya know.... Let a ho be a ho! None the less Dusti can suck a mean d!ck even while married to Shane. I wonder how many times she was sitting next to him on the phone with me!
Bridget -SHANES SISTER

United States

#41 Mar 17, 2011
it dont matter how many times she sit on the phone with u while she was prolly suckin him off..and if u think ur so big by sittin on a computer running ur mouth i bet u would never step to my brothers face and run it!! and if ur so real put ur real name instead of being a puss!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derek Brummitt 24 min Yep 7
Vonda Hogue Rigdon (Oct '15) 2 hr Klaklinski 5
Connie Simpson 6 hr Tommycanyouhearme 3
Susan that works at B.P 7 hr Wondering 15
Shane West and Marilyn Earles (Nov '10) 11 hr Baha 34
Brittany woodall or Taylor, which ever 19 hr curious 1
Moe is a stalker Tue Krystal 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages