Georgetown, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2010
yeah hes my brother what about him
devil man

Danville, KY

#3 Sep 18, 2010
bridget wrote:
yeah hes my brother what about him
damn girl where you at i always wanted to split that tight ass of yours.
friend

Somerset, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2010
Sooo happy he got away from that piece of sh!## he married! She suckered him big time.
For Real

Danville, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2010
No joke, she fd him up BIG TIME!!!
bridget

Georgetown, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2010
yeah shes a dirty s**t
bridget

Georgetown, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2010
who is devil man
For Real

Danville, KY

#8 Sep 18, 2010
I agree and no idea...
friend

Somerset, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2010
He is strong, being used makes you so mad and tears your system up. He will meet someone nice down the road. Has he found her to have papers served yet?
For Real

Danville, KY

#10 Sep 18, 2010
hell shes been at that house on white oak...and everywhere in town. how do ppl keep missin her? Its obvious she aint tryin to hide! I cant tell u how many times I have drove by and seen her outside
devil man

Danville, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2010
bridget wrote:
who is devil man
hes the one that will light that ass up!!!
devil man

Danville, KY

#12 Sep 18, 2010
are we getting warm?
sugestion

Somerset, KY

#13 Sep 18, 2010
For Real wrote:
hell shes been at that house on white oak...and everywhere in town. how do ppl keep missin her? Its obvious she aint tryin to hide! I cant tell u how many times I have drove by and seen her outside
Someone needs to stop and talk to her while someone else notifies police. Then she won't be as likely to run n hide. She would do the same all the time with a cheesy smile.
lol

Somerset, KY

#14 Sep 18, 2010
devil man wrote:
are we getting warm?
u are gearing up to get your a$$ kicked into next county aren't you? lol
devil man

Danville, KY

#15 Sep 18, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text> u are gearing up to get your a$$ kicked into next county aren't you? lol
one damn thing for sure it wont be you doing it!roflmfao.hahahaha.
bridgett question

Somerset, KY

#16 Sep 18, 2010
do u have hse phone# @her hse. I figrd Shane had it in his name.
bridget

Georgetown, KY

#17 Sep 20, 2010
no i dnt know the number..and No dusti's not staying at that house..bc Shane went over there to get his stuff and 4 cops pulled up and even checked the house for her!! She's actin' like she's in Flordia, but she dnt have a pop to piss in unless its my brother's so how did she get there??(OH YEAH, HER THING SHE DOES BEST...HO AROUND!!) Anyways shane dnt need her I WISH HE WOULD GET BACK WITH MEGAN COVEY!!!!
question

Somerset, KY

#18 Sep 20, 2010
bridget wrote:
no i dnt know the number..and No dusti's not staying at that house..bc Shane went over there to get his stuff and 4 cops pulled up and even checked the house for her!! She's actin' like she's in Flordia, but she dnt have a pop to piss in unless its my brother's so how did she get there??(OH YEAH, HER THING SHE DOES BEST...HO AROUND!!) Anyways shane dnt need her I WISH HE WOULD GET BACK WITH MEGAN COVEY!!!!
Thanks for the info. I wish your brother the best. He didn't deserve her crap. I'm like you, I can't see anyone taking her south.
lol

Danville, KY

#19 Sep 20, 2010
why are the cops looking for her...4 cops at once..must be something pretty bad???
bridget

Georgetown, KY

#20 Sep 21, 2010
the stupid b*t** failed a drug test for cocaine..shes lost her rights to her kids and shes a peice of trash!! I cant wait til i have my baby cuz i went with shane to get his clothes from her house and that lil sl*t called the cops,and had them to run my name. BUT GUESS WHAT IM NOT WANTED LIKE HER!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,927
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Guru 5,314
Question for guys 3 hr kkk 4
girl at cracker barrel 14 hr thought she was nice 1
Roaches in da trailer park 17 hr Ewe 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 18 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 18 hr here 81,640
•••
•••
•••

Junction City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Junction City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Junction City News, Events & Info