dj allen broke in peckerwoods grocery !

dj allen broke in peckerwoods grocery !

Posted in the Junction City Forum

too funny

Macon, GA

#2 Oct 15, 2011
Did you ever stop to think thats why he gets out of everything! His parents uphold everything he does!If he fights with one of his kinfolk molesters then they will call the law and make him leave the property but he goes right back. i have no respect for vhis parents!
Plopper

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2011
When did the little peckerhead do this?
the law

United States

#6 Oct 16, 2011
give me proof
proof

United States

#7 Oct 16, 2011
The proof is that dj is still alive and walking around town. He needs to be locked up for a good long while.
bryan

United States

#8 Oct 16, 2011
Dennis and Kathy are very good people. They do what's right and can't really do anything to keep dj from going to jail when he is in trouble. All Kathy does at the court house is work in the tax and transfer dept. It's not like she is some big wig with lots of pull. Like I said Dennis and Kathy are damn good ppl and dj will one day pay for what he does
kari carter

Danville, KY

#10 Oct 16, 2011
i wish people would stop spreading rumors to whoever said give me proof no one has wrote any on here because there isnt any he did not break into peckerwoods marys dumb whore ass has been telling everyone that and i know she was the one who started this rumor people that she has told came and told me.................if he broke into peckerwoods he wouldnt be spending 5.14 on my cigs lol i think its funny that it got broken into it just goes to show how stupid mary it this makes the 3 time in the past few months i offered to help with the store but she wont stop drinking dj has been trying really hard to straighten his self out so he and i can start a family he dont need people like all of you in his life bringing him down
kari carter

Danville, KY

#12 Oct 17, 2011
i was never trying to get hirred on i offered to help her as a friend and you apparently dont know shit because he did not break in that nasty ass store there is nothin in there worth takin dumbass and how come you can get on here and talk all this big shit but you cant put your name with you "40 glock" lmfao i can tell your from junction ha as far as i know your the one who broke in there........and if he is suck a spineless ratt then put your name on here and see if he dont come knoching ohhhhh wait you wont do that will you
just crazy

United States

#18 Oct 17, 2011
From my understanding it was Brian Montgomery Mrs Wilburn and DJ hell she lets everyone in there who don't know the code and besides she has no credit written on the door that's cash credit but she will take d**k Keri will to that's why she wants to help mary
nasty

United States

#21 Oct 18, 2011
I feel sorry for anyone that is sleeping with Karri. She has hepatitis C.
jamie

Danville, KY

#23 Oct 19, 2011
Mary at peckerwoods store would be a good person if she put that bottle down. She works hard but lets trash hang out up that place. Brian montgomery dont have enough brain to break in Peackerwoods. He does good getting in his own place. But if he thinks thinks there is a peckerin there it was him and D.J they both love them Peckers
kari carter

Danville, KY

#26 Oct 23, 2011
ha ha ha every one can talk sh it but no one can put their names pus sys
kari carter

Danville, KY

#27 Oct 23, 2011
ha ha ha hepatitis c really you couldnt come up with nothing better than that lol yall are silly
courtney

United States

#30 Oct 31, 2011
Why would some one wanna break in there the chip are stale and the candy bars Has freakn dust on it. Stay sober long even.to run a store maybe u would get better business. If.kari did get hired on she couldve probably.done that store some good
R U CRAZY

Newburgh, IN

#31 Oct 31, 2011
courtney wrote:
Why would some one wanna break in there the chip are stale and the candy bars Has freakn dust on it. Stay sober long even.to run a store maybe u would get better business. If.kari did get hired on she couldve probably.done that store some good
Yeah i bet Kari couldve done that store great.LMFAO She could have made DJ another way of getting in without having to break the front windows out of the door.Cause whatever that nasty whore couldnt pack in her pockets sha wouldve fixed it where DJ the thief could get what she left behind.Sounds like that big black guy Kari been screwing is not putting any money in the KARI CRACKED FUND.LMMFAO
wat

Danville, KY

#32 Nov 30, 2011
IT was Brian whitehouse she is with!!!I never heard aboot a black man?do tell lol
DO TELL

Clay City, KY

#33 Jan 17, 2012
just hope Brian uses protection!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
karen statom 1 hr DERP 61
Justin Grey 3 hr juan 3
theeesome or "spit roast" (Apr '16) 4 hr john 2
megan simpson 4 hr guy 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 22 hr Rattlesnake Pete 901
Amanda is screwing arround on Matt they live on... (Jul '12) Wed Justaguy4282 26
Erica harless Jun 19 Fail 18

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages