Players club

Danville, KY

#1 Nov 11, 2011
Were dis wanta be pimp at these dayz.........
nothing new

Danville, KY

#2 Nov 14, 2011
Same nothings change he has learn to do better with his kids & some what hold a job but hes yet to know who to treat a women...just use them as always he needs to grow up a little more....
his home boi

Newburgh, IN

#3 Nov 19, 2011
last time i knew he was working at some pizza place,living wit his mommy and daddy and dateing some chick i think it was a chick she look like a man...
playerette

Hazard, KY

#4 Dec 18, 2011
i just have to say that all these girls that let kenny get by, and were stupid enough to believe his bulshit he finally got ahold of one that played him for a fool. ive never laughed so hard to sit back and watch her make him look like the fool he made these girls look like all these years. he thinks hes a player but what player confesses to everything. kenny i hope u took notes cuz u just got schooled. get over the fact that u were no more than just a toy.
king pin

Pineville, KY

#5 Dec 18, 2011
u a toy cause u got played 2...MOVE ON GET OVA IT!!!!!
sordid lives

Frankfort, KY

#6 Feb 17, 2012
he's a sexy sumthin! wish i could get wit him!
outside looking in

United States

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Looks like the same thing from last year. Nothing has changed at all. Still using people to get what he wants. Talking about no good. That's exactly what he is. I feel bad for anyone that comes in contact with him.
jill

Eubank, KY

#8 Nov 9, 2012
sordid lives wrote:
he's a sexy sumthin! wish i could get wit him!
It's not hard. Give him a call at two-three-six-1455. Ask him for a "special delivery"!
jill

Eubank, KY

#9 Nov 9, 2012
jill wrote:
<quoted text>It's not hard. Give him a call at two-three-six-1455. Ask him for a "special delivery"!
P.s. his little brother is way hotter than him!
Is his x Nina
#10 Nov 11, 2012
jill wrote:
<quoted text>
P.s. his little brother is way hotter than him!
She a nasty Ho Ho Ho
curious
#11 Nov 26, 2012
he still dating miss piggy she must have something to offer in taking care of him cause looks aint keeping hi there...lol
britt

Tucker, GA

#12 Nov 26, 2012
That chick is busted. They are splitting up every other day.She's nasty, Kenny says she let's him get it in where ever. Kenny is someone I call when I get really drunk and need a little. Kenny has a nice size and yeah he will try to use you if you let him. So use him first
popper

London, KY

#13 Nov 26, 2012
britt wrote:
That chick is busted. They are splitting up every other day.She's nasty, Kenny says she let's him get it in where ever. Kenny is someone I call when I get really drunk and need a little. Kenny has a nice size and yeah he will try to use you if you let him. So use him first
Straight nasty! If he does her in the butt why do u wanna screw him
omgwth
#14 Nov 27, 2012
to britt u must not be much if u know of his doing yet still hit it,your not to drunk if u remember calling him idiot,and whats new hes never faithful in any relationship,hes always splitting up with them a billion times,enough said grow up homeboy..
Outside looking in

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Dec 1, 2012
Of course he uses chicks to get what he wants. But that's only if u let him
umm

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Dec 4, 2012
how old are we again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam Wilson 1 hr Just Wondering 1
Hardees 1 hr joker 5
Joyce koon 4 hr TrashDetector 5
Mikey Wilson 4 hr TrashDetector 14
Billy Henson and Jaime Russell (Feb '09) 14 hr Louann 58
Justin Bell 21 hr piss me off 4
Cadells Fri John 8

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance