is it true about Joey Williams

is it true about Joey Williams

Posted in the Junction City Forum

roger

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2011
Is it true that he has two different women pregnant one of them by Kayla Coffey and another one by some girl he meet from the Internet
C.M.

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2011
I was told he did.
lol

Danville, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2011
r u serious what a nasty fu*k...god bless these poor children they are making not to take care....specialy kayla coofey that poor kid wont have a chance in life....i always new joey was as nasty as the coffeys so now there tru family...then again kayla probley has no clue who it belongs to.....good job joey whats that make 5 kids for ya now...whats mommy think about that...
let me tell u

Danville, KY

#4 Feb 4, 2011
Joey needs his d*ck cut off and stuck in his ass....u were married to a good girl and very pretty..u drop as low as kayla coffey...nasty bastard....I hope u all get what u deserve making those poor babies and not take care of them...omg
all in the family

Danville, KY

#5 Feb 4, 2011
He going to move in the trailer with the rest of the gain.....lol....
wtf

Danville, KY

#6 Feb 4, 2011
i think two sluts have some men to find for there baby daddys cause last i heard joey couldnt have kids....
Good Grief

Hazard, KY

#7 Feb 4, 2011
Sounds like to me that you all need a life so you will stay out of others!!
punk

Danville, KY

#8 Feb 5, 2011
its r business if hes having them and were paying for them
city

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2011
ne one that knows me im fixed u crazy fu ks ...joey willams have been for 4 years
city

United States

#10 Feb 5, 2011
thank u wtf ur right i cant
mitchelsburg country gur

Little Valley, NY

#11 Feb 5, 2011
YALL MIGHT HAVE HIM MISTAKEN WITH OTHER DEADBEAT DEAYNE TAYLOR LMFAO HE HAS LIKE 6 AND ANOTHER ON THE WAY HE DONT SEE NE OF HIS
dog

United States

#12 Feb 6, 2011
Tator has 2 and 1 int the way Joey has 3 and 2 on the way maybe they can start a basketball team lmao
mitchelsburg country gur wrote:
YALL MIGHT HAVE HIM MISTAKEN WITH OTHER DEADBEAT DEAYNE TAYLOR LMFAO HE HAS LIKE 6 AND ANOTHER ON THE WAY HE DONT SEE NE OF HIS
BubbaG

Tucker, GA

#13 Jan 7, 2013
He can't have kidds you stupid crazy hoes !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EMRMC hospitals 1 hr LOLer 3
Young couple on East Maxwell St? 1 hr SuNnYfLoWeRbby 1
Darryl Darnay Tandy 3 hr The Truth 1
Pick em up... 4 hr Lol 2
Stanley Johnson 13 hr Someone Who Knows 4
Donald Taylor Mon Iwantthattaylormeat 1
Kenneth Burrows May 19 Last names 2

Junction City Jobs

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages