well well

Heidrick, KY

#1 Dec 2, 2009
Make ya mind up boy. Maylee or Kim! You so need to straighten up. You seem to bring people down whenever you're around. Malee, girl you better open your eyes honey, hes trouble you dont want or need around your kids.
True

Manchester, KY

#2 Dec 2, 2009
boy has some habits he needs to ge rid of maylee.
LOLOL

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 2, 2009
dont forget megan price!!! yuck he boned her a few times as well
lmao

Manchester, KY

#4 Dec 3, 2009
wonder if his eye falls out when he gets really excited??
SAM

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2009
wonder if Mike Mattinglys eyes uncross when he gets excited
Star

Stanford, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2009
Brian is at the local bars on the weekends if you have something to say you need to say it to him get some balls as^ hole
lmao

Manchester, KY

#7 Dec 4, 2009
girl I HAVE said it to his face!Hes a punk and scared of his own shadow. Have NEVER known him to stand up and fight or break bad and have known him his WHOLE life! So get over it...truth hurts! And at the bars?! hmmm seems he should grow up and be a daddy.Im sure the $$$ he blows on habits could benefit time with his son.

“FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! !”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Dec 14, 2009
LOLOL wrote:
dont forget megan price!!! yuck he boned her a few times as well
LMAO! YUCK? I'm so offended.
Not.

“FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! !”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Dec 14, 2009
Mmmmmmk. If you have nething to say to Brian he lives in 130 Albany Circle. Since "LMAO" has known him his whole life then they should probably know his phone number or someway to get ahold of him. And if he's got so many "habits" mayb u should throw an intervention?! But U may want to b involved in that intervention as well hon. So if u aren't going to tell him to his face, punk, quit running ur wangwarmer. JC SKANKBIRD
lmao

Eubank, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2009
An intervention?? His momma needs to do that!! She knows what the lil turds doing.Skankbird..ummm look at your pic? And Im a skank..lmfao Snort another line and get another tatt,you might feel better.
DEATH FROM ABOVE

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Dec 20, 2012
coming to get u, no hiding coward. u know what u did! its a godless act u did!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R Hundley 22 min Justaguy 2
Trump 1 hr Marty Kauri 2
Willing to give kidney 10 hr Willing 1
big D**** in the county? (Nov '08) 10 hr Kibble 52
I'll never forget you 11 hr Mikey 12
a message to all my topix friends and enimies 13 hr martin garey 1
Dr Salli Slone (Aug '12) 16 hr Derma 28

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance