takeover in junction city
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MATT DILLON

Paris, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2011
IS THE NEW SHIRFF IN TOWN SO AL YOU HOS AND OUTLAWS HAD BETTER GO HIDE.
Then Get On It

Danville, KY

#2 Mar 26, 2011
go get ben lane, dustin fifer, ashley watters, lee moore, keri jarvis, amber holt, stephanie qualls if your the big bad sheriff and throw them durg dealers in jail so junction can be a GOOD place to raise a family again
Hey

Tomball, TX

#3 Mar 26, 2011
Junction is starting to be the way it use to be when their wasn't police officers . And the fire department I mean come on Boyle county makes the runs cause their are no fire fighters around anymore . All I can say is godbless the people I'n junction .
The Truth

Hollywood, FL

#4 Mar 26, 2011
Hey wrote:
Junction is starting to be the way it use to be when their wasn't police officers . And the fire department I mean come on Boyle county makes the runs cause their are no fire fighters around anymore . All I can say is godbless the people I'n junction .
Could you please be a little more specific concerning this uneducated statement which you have made. I believe that you are yet another one of the past firefighters that was not re-hired when the dust settled. There was a period of two weeks in which the fire department was being re-structured. During this time the Boyle F.D. agreed to respond if needed. Once the new firefighters were employed and equiped the new J.C. Fire Department once again resumed their duties. Could you please give a few instances of the Boyle F.D. having to respond due to there being no J.C Firefighters to respond? I can almost guarantee that you will instead respond with some type of threat or other ignorant rant. Because that is what you most likely are. Ignorant. It is easy for a simple fool to spout lies. Which is what has occured in your previous post.
Hey

Detroit, MI

#5 Mar 26, 2011
You'll see .
Hey

Detroit, MI

#6 Mar 26, 2011
Ok . I'n been a good citizen of junction my whole life . When a fire department gets called out for an emergency and one respons that fire department get called two times before another fire department is called to assist , so that's about 10 to15 minutes before the assisting department is called . For that department it takes about a 5 to 10minutes for that department to respond.the wreck that the woman lost her life Boyle county had to respond to it , and the Boyle county fire department had to respond to a garage fire that almost caught the house on fire . Which the garage was a total loss . I'm just saying that I'm thankful for the bcfd . But junction pays taxes for the jcfd not jcfd .
Dumber

Richmond, KY

#7 Mar 26, 2011
I feel a lot dumber now, after reading that last post from "Hey". Anyone translate that for me?
crazy

Danville, KY

#8 Mar 26, 2011
Have to go with (The Truth) Its probley the old fire Dept retards talking if they put out as many fires as they did switching parents for sex then half of junction still be standing...most of them were childish retards who just got a thrill outta using there lil lights and sirens...
too true

Danville, KY

#9 Mar 27, 2011
COme on!! THe building ACROSS THE ROAD from the fire dept burned down with the OLD jcfd not being able to do anything. Curious that this was turned into city parking, isn't it?

I say give 'em hell Merl.
Good job SNOUT!! It was time to clean out JC's underdrawers.
Now there won't be any kickbacks from drug dealers so that that garbage can be trafficked thru our town.
crazy

Danville, KY

#10 Mar 27, 2011
too true wrote:
COme on!! THe building ACROSS THE ROAD from the fire dept burned down with the OLD jcfd not being able to do anything. Curious that this was turned into city parking, isn't it?
I say give 'em hell Merl.
Good job SNOUT!! It was time to clean out JC's underdrawers.
Now there won't be any kickbacks from drug dealers so that that garbage can be trafficked thru our town.
whats worse is the idiot that lived in the house across the street was on the damn fire dept so whats that tell ya..sorry pc of craps so glad all of them and jimmy are gone what a waste...good to know your taxes was going to retarded fire fighters that like to play...
Hey

United States

#11 Mar 29, 2011
The reason that house burnt was cause the fire truck has to build up air pressure an they city wouldn't put the air presure pump on the truck to keep pressure , but after that the council agreed to have it put on the fire truck .
jcresident

Winchester, KY

#13 Mar 30, 2011
Every house that caught fire in junction was a complete loss lol. Not just the one across the street. Honestly, those guys were JOKES.
Hey didnt one of em wreck one of the city vehicles years back and kill someone? I think his name was joey something?
know what

Danville, KY

#14 Mar 30, 2011
you sob's are such know it all's they take applications every day.you're not even good liars.no every house did not burn up.the house across from the fire station had no insulation no drywall.the wood was over 100 years old.it was like a piece of paper on fire.
Hey

Tomball, TX

#15 Mar 30, 2011
Yea that wreck did happen and you don't know the details so keep your fcking mouth shut or say who you are and i'll make sure it stays shut !
Tiny Timmy

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Mar 31, 2011
Wow. Sounds like someone doesnt want the past brought back up. Say, who investigated that accident? Was it the JC Police, the Sheriff, or KSP? Anyone know?
know what

Danville, KY

#17 Mar 31, 2011
i didnt say anything about any wreck boy.before you go threating someone you better have enough ass to back it up

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18 Apr 1, 2011
They burnt that building to the ground so they could park all their vehicles on the property. It looks like they are not allowed to do it anymore. So they park behind the fire department and police department buildings. Grow up and stop fighting on the computer.
Hey

Tomball, TX

#19 Apr 10, 2011
Tiny Timmy wrote:
Wow. Sounds like someone doesnt want the past brought back up. Say, who investigated that accident? Was it the JC Police, the Sheriff, or KSP? Anyone know?
any wreck involving a emergency vehicle the kip has to investigate it .
would you like to know

Danville, KY

#20 Apr 13, 2011
BigBadRedneck wrote:
They burnt that building to the ground so they could park all their vehicles on the property. It looks like they are not allowed to do it anymore. So they park behind the fire department and police department buildings. Grow up and stop fighting on the computer.
aaron this is whats going to get your ass kicked because you dont know what you are talking about. trust me i know where wal-mart is in stanford you lil sob.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21 Apr 13, 2011
would you like to know wrote:
<quoted text> aaron this is whats going to get your ass kicked because you dont know what you are talking about. trust me i know where wal-mart is in stanford you lil sob.
For the last time, My name is not Aaron and I have nothing to do with wal-mart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Pass Johnson? (Oct '11) 8 hr Blackbird 7
Chuckie oiler (Dec '10) 8 hr Blackbird 58
Doug Smothers 11 hr Blackbird 11
karen statom (Sep '13) 21 hr Whatever 8
RIP Lee Hammons (Apr '16) Thu Blackbird 7
Brandon Carlton (May '09) Thu Blackbird 34
Samantha fake Thu Samantha fake 1

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages