Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#71234 Sep 28, 2012
The drunk Drolls must have passed out in the gutter. Aren't they just sweet as vinegar?
sirderpalot

Florence, KY

#71235 Sep 28, 2012
dont make fun of cats

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#71236 Sep 29, 2012
STRANGER across the bar, a glass in his or her hand, a wild fire in the eyes. What is it that draws us to drunk people? Their volubility? Their lack of inhibition? Or is it that — in a birds-of-a-feather sort of way — our would-be partner’s muddled state is so often a reflection of our own? Whatever the case, intoxication’s influence on romance is a classic literary trope.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71237 Sep 29, 2012
Had the last of my tomatoes last night on BLTs and watched real footage of the bomb being dropped on Hiroshima by the B-29 and the subsequent occupation of Japan by McArthur. Interesting stuff.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71238 Sep 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Had the last of my tomatoes last night on BLTs and watched real footage of the bomb being dropped on Hiroshima by the B-29 and the subsequent occupation of Japan by McArthur. Interesting stuff.
I always mourn the end of tomato season. Winter brings those awful tomatoes from the store that have no flavor. I hope it was a great sandwich!
I couldn't sleep so I played the piano for awhile and finish a book on Louisiana Senator Huey Long
Obama 2012

AOL

#71240 Sep 29, 2012
country hick wrote:
more birds fell today
Mitt Romney in race of his Life,

All Polls Have Him Behind

Reap What You Sow.

Obama 2012

Mitt Romney Approved This Message
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71241 Sep 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I always mourn the end of tomato season. Winter brings those awful tomatoes from the store that have no flavor. I hope it was a great sandwich!
I couldn't sleep so I played the piano for awhile and finish a book on Louisiana Senator Huey Long
The "Kingfish" was quite a character. If my memory is correct, I believe he was Senator Russell Long's father.
Obama 2012

AOL

#71242 Sep 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Kingfish" was quite a character. If my memory is correct, I believe he was Senator Russell Long's father.
Mitt Romney in race of his Life,

All Polls Have Him Behind

Reap What You Sow.

Obama 2012

Mitt Romney Approved This Message

Location hidden

#71243 Sep 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>The "Kingfish" was quite a character. If my memory is correct, I believe he was Senator Russell Long's father.
his political views were radical. He had a FDR air to him but I enjoy reading about how he tried to manipulate an entire government structure to bring about his programs and change.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71244 Sep 29, 2012
I believe the political character portrayed in the movie "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" was largely patterned after his exploits.

Location hidden

#71245 Sep 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I believe the political character portrayed in the movie "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" was largely patterned after his exploits.
Love the movie and the music soundtrack.

Location hidden

#71246 Sep 29, 2012
Thanks for the chat. Im headed out for a walk---I like the world at this time of day when it's quiet. I always enjoying catching some alone time with you. Have a great day
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#71247 Sep 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
The drunk Drolls must have passed out in the gutter. Aren't they just sweet as vinegar?
Right on my good friend. They are as sweet as the scent of a fumigating skunk.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71248 Sep 29, 2012
Similar character was Big Jim Folsom patterned after the exploits of Huey Long and Pappy O'Daniel of Texas. Big Jim mentored George Wallace and tried to run as governor of Alabama for a 3rd term but lost with fewest votes ever in that state.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71249 Sep 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Thanks for the chat. Im headed out for a walk---I like the world at this time of day when it's quiet. I always enjoying catching some alone time with you. Have a great day
Ditto, I like to walk up on the hill side and watch the sunrise.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#71250 Sep 29, 2012
LOOK! Another wonderful day. I'm goin back to sleep.
BIG DADDY FROM CINCINATTI

Newburgh, IN

#71251 Sep 29, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Geese are even meaner, and when there is a flock of them, the whole bunch comes after you. My uncle used to keep them as great watch dogs. They make quite a racket when someone is around. Wild geese are even worse than the domesticated variety.
I got a strange feeling old uncle was doing BARNYARD SODOMY poor GEESE. BAHAHAHA.:0)
BIG DADDY FROM CINCINATTI

Newburgh, IN

#71252 Sep 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
DAMN YOU DO LIVE A BORING LIFE ANCIENT PUP. BAHAHAHAHA.:0)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71253 Sep 29, 2012
Not really boring at all, I have a wide range of historical interests and a pleasant female "date" to share these interests, my bacon and tomatoes, and other activities.

Location hidden

#71254 Sep 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Not really boring at all, I have a wide range of historical interests and a pleasant female "date" to share these interests, my bacon and tomatoes, and other activities.
I never think of it as boring. I love my life and I have the financial means to do most of what I want---I do get lonely and wish I devoted more effort to finding a companion. But boring isn't the description I would choose-- I'm content

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joyce knows 10 hr Yetis friend 5
Please tell joyce coon 11 hr Organized crime 16
Were is all the good dope ho s at (Dec '10) 11 hr Greg 12
Greg King (May '15) 11 hr Little bro 16
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 11 hr johnnyboy 633
Jeff Hicks 19 hr Sad 2
Samantha Followell (May '16) 22 hr Thatbitch 25

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages