joey williams

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

This is joey and I'm happy she found someone we just couldn't get along so congrats for the both of u but wish y'all the best and good luck I'm over it and have realized a bunch of stuff so good luck with her she can be a good person
miss thang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

I think he is hott and jennifer lost her mind leavin him I wish he would give me the time of day. I heard he is something else in bed and if she left him for tater they both need help! Cause tater is a nasty bastard that messes around with pregnant women. why do u think he got a divorce I heard he is still screwing a girl from shell mart wonder if jennifer knowws lmao
joey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Y'all need to drop it get a life job or something whatever jen does is none of my buisness and dam sure none of urs so let it go and quit spreading shit. And no I wouldn't give u the time of day u stujpid biotch and I don't want jen and don't really care what she does so leave it fuk alone
Shell women

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Let me start off by saying that me a tater never never mess around while he was or after he was married. I don't know where you get your info but your f-ing got it wrong. For Jennifer she's got a good man ( tater ) they both will make a good couple and like what Joey said he's move on and so has she I got a man who I'm happy with so I b1tch you need to stay the f out of ours
KY girl

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

I was told Joey had 3 kids
1 girl he has nothing to do with.
2 a boy he has nothing to do with.
3 a boy that his mom has tooking care of from a baby.
So that's the kind of guy you want to be with wow you sure are a winner.
Ps for these kids I feel sorry for them but I'm glad that someone else has step up and help took care of these kids and love them like they should be in my book Joey you are a dead beat
Kith

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Hey Joey was Angel worth messing around with that cost you your married life. That's the reason jen left you
facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

this so called dead beat dad is 3 months ahead on his child support so you know so much about joey you should have already heard about that oh but I forgot you only trash people on here you dont tell the facts. And yes he has custody of one of his kids and that kid lives with him, and yes his parents are very much in that childs life. And yes joey has always payed child support on his girl from the day she was born and if anyone says different they are lieing and they know it.
hehe

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

He pays so he looks good but god knows he has nothing to do with them
Flashback Bandit

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Camels are weird.
James

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Joey trys to be slick. He has always messed around and always will. He can lie more than anyone i know. I just wish he would take all that and put some energy into and be a daddy and not just a father.
lol

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Thank god he cant have anymore kids!!! Its bad enough the 3 kids he has will suffer from dead beat daddy syndrome for the rest of there life!
nuttin

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Joeys nothing never will be no matter who or what people say.
Link

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Lowlife deadbeat dad not worth a $hit
He will never have or be anything in life.
How many cars has he lost and home many times has he move because he won't pay his bill and he doesn't even pay his child support on his kids and never see them
The Real Kendra Elliott

Gloucester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Joey cheats on Jennifer every chance he gets.
lol

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Well there not to gether anymore there divorced...and she knew what she was getting n to with that low life anyways so she was asking for it
LMFAO

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

This is all toooo funny....most of this is very true but joey in bed ...LMFAO thats so funny give him 2 minutes and he blows....Yeah he is so good ...not a dead beat just like he is at everything else he does.....Ahead on child support NOT.....i hear jail calling his name very soon....
work done

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

He won't pay the bill of $40.00 he owes me. Tried to help him out and this is what you get lied to your face and hides ?
i know

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Joey is very good no great in bed! But besides that fact, he is a really good person. Did you ppl ever stop to think that sometimes good ppl get down or get mixed into bad things and need a little time and help to get things straightened out. I think Joey is a great guy and he does pay child support on his kids that he doesn't have and as for the one he does have custody of he is a damn good daddy to him. I don't understand you ppl if he is such a bad person then why do you even entertain your thoughts with him? Get a life!
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

cindi you need to get a life and not worry about joey or what anybody else does. As it looks its not going to get you anywhere.
Some advice

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

lol wrote:
cindi you need to get a life and not worry about joey or what anybody else does. As it looks its not going to get you anywhere.
. I agree cindi here's a lil piece of advice for u Joey is playing U big time I'm sure he's telling u how much he loves u and wants to marry u and all this bs well don't believe it honey it's a bunch of lies he does every girl like that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Junction City Forum right now

Search the Junction City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DITCH MITCH 146,304
Bears in Boyle and Lincoln 34 min hey 5
rr donnelley 1 hr Woodford County woofer 21
Stealing at Vendors Village (Nov '13) 1 hr lol 9
Senior Scooter 8 hr Puddin tane 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 10 hr Ashby 26,189
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 14 hr hollerrat 16,117
•••
•••
•••
Junction City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Junction City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••