1 Killed, 1 Injured In Shooting At Junction City National Guard Armory

Aug 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WIBW-TV Topeka

They have been identified at Antonio Maxwell, 25, of Junction City and 30-year-old Jamaica L. Chism, also of Junction City.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Sep 17, 2012
Ronald Wilson

Junction City, KS

#1 Aug 18, 2012
Dam iwonder who it was this time ,
JC girl

Junction City, KS

#2 Aug 20, 2012
hmmmmm, what goes around comes back around......
disguised

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 Aug 20, 2012
JC girl wrote:
hmmmmm, what goes around comes back around......
That is a very ugly thing to say...but remember them words "What comes around, goes around" because if you are taking about the victims of this situation...it will definitely come back around on you for thinking bad of anyone or even thinking that anyone deserves something like this to happen to them. You might have some ill feelings towards one of them, but you need to keep them to yourself. This is not the time nor place for you to be putting your gloat posts where everyone can see them. SHAME ON YOU for saying or even thinking it.
Should know better

Sun Prairie, WI

#4 Aug 20, 2012
The Armory should have know better renting a hall out from midnight to 3:00 a.m.

Only "no good" could come out of this.

Also the rule - no alcohol - yeah right, who was going to control it????

Fashion show at midnight? Someone is nuts here.

It was bound to happen. Suprised that more didn't get shot.
JC girl

Junction City, KS

#5 Aug 27, 2012
If you live in JC you know exactly what Im talking about. Even though they say these two cases are not connected, thats very freakin ironic!!and this is not directed towards the guy who lost his life.
disguised wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very ugly thing to say...but remember them words "What comes around, goes around" because if you are taking about the victims of this situation...it will definitely come back around on you for thinking bad of anyone or even thinking that anyone deserves something like this to happen to them. You might have some ill feelings towards one of them, but you need to keep them to yourself. This is not the time nor place for you to be putting your gloat posts where everyone can see them. SHAME ON YOU for saying or even thinking it.

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#6 Aug 27, 2012
disguised wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very ugly thing to say...but remember them words "What comes around, goes around" because if you are taking about the victims of this situation...it will definitely come back around on you for thinking bad of anyone or even thinking that anyone deserves something like this to happen to them. You might have some ill feelings towards one of them, but you need to keep them to yourself. This is not the time nor place for you to be putting your gloat posts where everyone can see them. SHAME ON YOU for saying or even thinking it.
As Tevye said to the Jews in "Fiddler on the Roof" when they wanted to seek "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" from the Russians, "Soon we'll all be blind and toothless."
crazyashell

Jonesboro, GA

#7 Aug 27, 2012
JC girl wrote:
If you live in JC you know exactly what Im talking about. Even though they say these two cases are not connected, thats very freakin ironic!!and this is not directed towards the guy who lost his life.
<quoted text>
well I hate this happen cause cowards use weapons to keep from getting the beat down. But know jesus see all and we are going to be in account for all our wrong doings
crazyashell

Jonesboro, GA

#8 Aug 27, 2012
What was the reason for this.Why take someone life and you still got yours.At the end of the day you will realize that you done this shit for nothing.And for those who can't show sympathy for the deceased family is no better than the one who caused it.
antonios sister

United States

#9 Aug 28, 2012
My family is very hurt, angry, and confused. We are left with a lot of unanswered questions. There's nothing he could have done to cause him to loose his life. My brother had to be shipped back to Macon like some luggage. He has a daughter that does not really understand that daddy really want be coming home. I don't understand how people could be so cruel
sad

Junction City, KS

#10 Aug 28, 2012
antonios sister wrote:
My family is very hurt, angry, and confused. We are left with a lot of unanswered questions. There's nothing he could have done to cause him to loose his life. My brother had to be shipped back to Macon like some luggage. He has a daughter that does not really understand that daddy really want be coming home. I don't understand how people could be so cruel
Condolences to your family in the wake of this senseless tragedy. The endemic slaughter of young men in the Black community at the hands of their peers is a National problem.
Phelps Molested His Kids

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Aug 31, 2012
Too bad it was good people instead of the WBC.
bob

Manhattan, KS

#12 Aug 31, 2012
Probably shouldnt have been there then. Im sure they both were not inocent bystanders. As far as i know it wasnt a random driveby shooting. They had to say or did something to cause the fight. Club Eve after party at the Armory can never be a good thing.
Know your friends

Lawrence, KS

#13 Aug 31, 2012
antonios sister wrote:
My family is very hurt, angry, and confused. We are left with a lot of unanswered questions. There's nothing he could have done to cause him to loose his life. My brother had to be shipped back to Macon like some luggage. He has a daughter that does not really understand that daddy really want be coming home. I don't understand how people could be so cruel
The answers lay with his choice in associates even if for one evening.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#14 Aug 31, 2012
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
As Tevye said to the Jews in "Fiddler on the Roof" when they wanted to seek "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" from the Russians, "Soon we'll all be blind and toothless."
I thought that was from Gandi?

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#15 Sep 10, 2012
estilusti wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that was from Gandi?
I was gonna say he stole it from the author of the Tevye stories, Sholem Alechiem, but they were contemporaries, so it was probably a "great minds think alike" kind of thing. Or the authors of the musical stole it from Ghandi.

Since: Aug 12

Junction City, KS

#16 Sep 16, 2012
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was gonna say he stole it from the author of the Tevye stories, Sholem Alechiem, but they were contemporaries, so it was probably a "great minds think alike" kind of thing. Or the authors of the musical stole it from Ghandi.
I'm trying to imagine Gandi waltzing...

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#17 Sep 17, 2012
estilusti wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to imagine Gandi waltzing...
Well....I haven't seen that, but Jerry Rubin's book "We Are Everywhere!" includes a photo of Uncle Ho [Ho Chi Minh, head of the Viet Minh faction who came to head Vietnam] doing a circle dance with little children.
fun with language

Junction City, KS

#18 Sep 17, 2012
Ho Chi Minh translates to Pedo Kangaroo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 3 hr Colormegone 206
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 4 hr Colormegone 194
Michael Brown 4 hr spare the rod 147
Kites closing? 8 hr Ganja Summit 18
Allan Rothlisberg! (Jan '14) 12 hr The Kangaroo 177
County Commission is out of touch with Geary Co... 14 hr Cato 6
Brownback Folding Like A Cheap Card Table Wed Snake Oil Sam 2
•••
•••
Junction City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Junction City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Junction City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Junction City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Junction City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••