Court judges & clerks
Alias Dan C

Marysville, KS

#1 Feb 6, 2013
They are all nasty and vindictive=(Having or showing a strong or unreasoning desire for revenge) They also do not protect children from their obusive parents. Their motto is win at all costs! A childs safety does NOT play into their moral obligations. They are protecting their own interest for their futures by letting the abused child grow to become teens and adults so they can arresat them and make money and further their careers. I am a child of such a situatio0n. Physically abused by foster parents all because the courts decided it was better for me to be removed from my biological parents and placed in foster care. I have since never had any contact with my six brothers and sisters. I was beat severely and forced to work sunup to sundown. I had no one to turn to because when I complained, ran away and threatened suicide the courts put me right back in that home. I eventually ran away for the last time at 14 and went to live on the streets of Boston sleeping and roaming throughout the parks and empty tenements and eating food thrown away from restaurants. But it was better than being at that foster home in Maine. Now this poor child of a very young age is going through the same thing. Except this child has it as bad because the courts are on the ABUSIVE FATHERS side. The judge in this case already had his mind made up before the case camt to the courts. The clerk of the courts had already briefed him on what to do all because of the family relations. This clerks needs to be FIRED! The Judge needs to retire without pay and this child needs and deserves a safe and protected life. I won't get into the aspects of the lawyers faults I guess it's not for the child she was hired it was for the Father and grandmothers need to win. Child? What child? I see no child! Help spread the word about the legal system being amuck. A childs safety and life is at danger. Please have the courts re-look at this from a childs point of view and the crookedness of the justice system. I lived abuse in the 50's and 60's, why should this child be forced the same or more abuse just because he is a child with nobody to protect him or care for him. Judges and clerks in this case are putting this child back in the arms of their abuser. Want proof? Ask the child! The judge refuses to even talk to this child! At all costs PROTECT THIS CHILD! The state and/or county won't!
Alias Dan C

Marysville, KS

#2 Feb 6, 2013
A recent case involving child abuse.. and child custody. PLEASE protect the child! The justice system in geary county / Junction city are all nasty and vindictive=(Having or showing a strong or unreasoning desire for revenge) They also do not protect children from their obusive parents. Their motto is win at all costs! A childs safety does NOT play into their moral obligations. They are protecting their own interest for their futures by letting the abused child grow to become teens and adults so they can arresat them and make money and further their careers. I am a child of such a situatio0n. Physically abused by foster parents all because the courts decided it was better for me to be removed from my biological parents and placed in foster care. I have since never had any contact with my six brothers and sisters. I was beat severely and forced to work sunup to sundown. I had no one to turn to because when I complained, ran away and threatened suicide the courts put me right back in that home. I eventually ran away for the last time at 14 and went to live on the streets of Boston sleeping and roaming throughout the parks and empty tenements and eating food thrown away from restaurants. But it was better than being at that foster home in Maine. Now this poor child of a very young age is going through the same thing. Except this child has it as bad because the courts are on the ABUSIVE FATHERS side. The judge in this case already had his mind made up before the case camt to the courts. The clerk of the courts had already briefed him on what to do all because of the family relations. This clerks needs to be FIRED! The Judge needs to retire without pay and this child needs and deserves a safe and protected life. I won't get into the aspects of the lawyers faults I guess it's not for the child she was hired it was for the Father and grandmothers need to win. Child? What child? I see no child! Help spread the word about the legal system being amuck. A childs safety and life is at danger. Please have the courts re-look at this from a childs point of view and the crookedness of the justice system. I lived abuse in the 50's and 60's, why should this child be forced the same or more abuse just because he is a child with nobody to protect him or care for him. Judges and clerks in this case are putting this child back in the arms of their abuser. Want proof? Ask the child! The judge refuses to even talk to this child! At all costs PROTECT THIS CHILD! The state and/or county won't!
Bryant Tully

Topeka, KS

#3 Feb 6, 2013
police state
Alias Dan C

Junction City, KS

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Alias Dan C wrote:
They are all nasty and vindictive=(Having or showing a strong or unreasoning desire for revenge) They also do not protect children from their obusive parents. Their motto is win at all costs! A childs safety does NOT play into their moral obligations. They are protecting their own interest for their futures by letting the abused child grow to become teens and adults so they can arresat them and make money and further their careers. I am a child of such a situatio0n. Physically abused by foster parents all because the courts decided it was better for me to be removed from my biological parents and placed in foster care. I have since never had any contact with my six brothers and sisters. I was beat severely and forced to work sunup to sundown. I had no one to turn to because when I complained, ran away and threatened suicide the courts put me right back in that home. I eventually ran away for the last time at 14 and went to live on the streets of Boston sleeping and roaming throughout the parks and empty tenements and eating food thrown away from restaurants. But it was better than being at that foster home in Maine. Now this poor child of a very young age is going through the same thing. Except this child has it as bad because the courts are on the ABUSIVE FATHERS side. The judge in this case already had his mind made up before the case camt to the courts. The clerk of the courts had already briefed him on what to do all because of the family relations. This clerks needs to be FIRED! The Judge needs to retire without pay and this child needs and deserves a safe and protected life. I won't get into the aspects of the lawyers faults I guess it's not for the child she was hired it was for the Father and grandmothers need to win. Child? What child? I see no child! Help spread the word about the legal system being amuck. A childs safety and life is at danger. Please have the courts re-look at this from a childs point of view and the crookedness of the justice system. I lived abuse in the 50's and 60's, why should this child be forced the same or more abuse just because he is a child with nobody to protect him or care for him. Judges and clerks in this case are putting this child back in the arms of their abuser. Want proof? Ask the child! The judge refuses to even talk to this child! At all costs PROTECT THIS CHILD! The state and/or county won't!
My poo hole still hurts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Dinky (Mar '15) 1 hr Joe Blow 281
cvb May 23 Denmark 5
Junction City all over again May 23 None coming 13
Manhattan Billboard on I70 May 23 Pay no heed 4
The city discussing new "storm water" fees May 18 Broke 6
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) May 17 Hatti_Hollerand 5,940
Russian meddling did not affect the outcome May 16 Tired of winnig 54

Junction City Jobs

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages