Kim and Bob

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Scott Johnson berates the lady city attorney at every meeting citing conflicts of interest. Laughable considering his votes on development issues that directly affect his business, his cousin's interest in adjoining building (gatherings is partly owned by his cousin), competitors business issues that come before the commission, etc. Don't he and mushroom head, Larry Ruiz supporter Deb remember that we were using a local attorney when all those development agreements were signed on all the new subdivisions? Hello?Anyone home?
questionable

Spring Hill, KS

#2 Mar 20, 2013
I'm no scott Johnson supporter but I would question logan's reluctance to speak up on matters of business that affects the city. Her contention is that she is there only for legal advice not business advice but sometimes the two, business and legal, are integrated, intertwined or blend together. It's at these times I have to question what good advice she has given and in turn, her loyalty to this city. Also knowing that her firm represents those that have "gotten over" on the city doesn't sit well with me either. I think it is time to shop around for someone that is going to look out for us, not themselves.
I see your point

Junction City, KS

#3 Mar 20, 2013
The one whos repeatedly voted where theres been a conflict of interest is Scott Johnson. Its the pot calling the kettle black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Naccarodo ? (Nov '15) 17 hr Concerned 10
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) Mon Hatti_Hollerand 5,694
Kyle Kelley 66441 Jul 22 retort 5
Word Association (Jan '09) Jul 22 Hatti_Hollerand 1,315
Slum landlords and greedy rental agencys (Nov '12) Jul 19 JC the Dump 38
Mr. Dinky (Mar '15) Jul 19 Fired 221
Chief of Police, Junction City (Aug '12) Jul 19 Given It Rest AD 56

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance