Kim and Bob

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Scott Johnson berates the lady city attorney at every meeting citing conflicts of interest. Laughable considering his votes on development issues that directly affect his business, his cousin's interest in adjoining building (gatherings is partly owned by his cousin), competitors business issues that come before the commission, etc. Don't he and mushroom head, Larry Ruiz supporter Deb remember that we were using a local attorney when all those development agreements were signed on all the new subdivisions? Hello?Anyone home?
questionable

Spring Hill, KS

#2 Mar 20, 2013
I'm no scott Johnson supporter but I would question logan's reluctance to speak up on matters of business that affects the city. Her contention is that she is there only for legal advice not business advice but sometimes the two, business and legal, are integrated, intertwined or blend together. It's at these times I have to question what good advice she has given and in turn, her loyalty to this city. Also knowing that her firm represents those that have "gotten over" on the city doesn't sit well with me either. I think it is time to shop around for someone that is going to look out for us, not themselves.
I see your point

Junction City, KS

#3 Mar 20, 2013
The one whos repeatedly voted where theres been a conflict of interest is Scott Johnson. Its the pot calling the kettle black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Ms Beaty 16 hr Bend over 28
Fortysixth POTUS (Dec '17) Thu Woe is Kansas 75
Jc walmart jerks us again Wed Bend over 7
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) Jun 16 1CoolCat 5,945
Lauren Darland Jun 5 Not in the least 7
do anybody know bro westberg at faith tabernacle (Jun '11) Jun 5 Screwy Louie 65
is the son's of silence taking over junction ci... (May '15) Jun 1 truth 60

Junction City Jobs

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages