Obama Rated 5th Best President

Posted in the Junction City Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Junction City, KS

#1 Aug 18, 2013
Yes, of the 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever!

The Democratic Party publicity release said, "...after more than four years, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best president ever."

*The details, according to White House Publicists, read like this...
* Reagan, Lincoln, Washington, Jefferson and 6 others tied for first.
* 15 presidents tied for second.
* 17 other presidents tied for third.
* Jimmy Carter came in 4th.
* Obama came in fifth.
Ralphy

Milford, KS

#2 Aug 18, 2013
That still might be a tad too high but I like your math.
typical

Junction City, KS

#3 Aug 18, 2013
Our two resident right wing , low information , sixty-something , underacheiving , racist , loser , know-it-alls weigh in with their astute observations.
bob

Junction City, KS

#4 Aug 18, 2013
Ralphy wrote:
That still might be a tad too high but I like your math.
I agree, 5th is a little too high. Sounds better than 44th though
tie breaker

Junction City, KS

#5 Aug 18, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, 5th is a little too high. Sounds better than 44th though
44th is a tossup between Andrew Johnson and George W. Bush.
So Unbelievably Stupid

Junction City, KS

#6 Aug 18, 2013
typical wrote:
Our two resident right wing , low information , sixty-something , underacheiving , racist , loser , know-it-alls weigh in with their astute observations.
As opposed to both of these resident extreme-left-wing, misinformation shouting, mentally stagnant, closet-racist, basement dwelling, unwashed, unwanted, undesirable fools spouting insults while trying to hide their identities?

Your ignorance is amazing. Each and every post you make you two applaud yourselves as having made some type of intellectual retort worthy of one of you voting up the other.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid.

Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed.

Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid.

You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Nothing else in our universe can really be this stupid.

Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.

After this, you may not hear from me again for a while.

I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments or any of the rest of this drivel.
Ralphy

Milford, KS

#7 Aug 18, 2013
So Unbelievably Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to both of these resident extreme-left-wing, misinformation shouting, mentally stagnant, closet-racist, basement dwelling, unwashed, unwanted, undesirable fools spouting insults while trying to hide their identities?
Your ignorance is amazing. Each and every post you make you two applaud yourselves as having made some type of intellectual retort worthy of one of you voting up the other.
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid.
Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed.
Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid.
You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Nothing else in our universe can really be this stupid.
Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.
I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments or any of the rest of this drivel.
So, how do you really feel?????
Pardon Me Jerry

Junction City, KS

#8 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Don`t flatter yourself. I was refering to "The Real FTW" and "Ralphy". But if the shoe fits , by all means wear it . Paranoid much ?
Mon Dieu

United States

#9 Aug 18, 2013
Jimmy Carter number four? Wtf. That's ridiculous.
Get Real

Junction City, KS

#10 Aug 18, 2013
Ol' Hickory #1!

“Conscience of the Heartland”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#11 Aug 18, 2013
The Real FTW wrote:
Yes, of the 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever!
The Democratic Party publicity release said, "...after more than four years, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best president ever."
*The details, according to White House Publicists, read like this...
* Reagan, Lincoln, Washington, Jefferson and 6 others tied for first.
* 15 presidents tied for second.
* 17 other presidents tied for third.
* Jimmy Carter came in 4th.
* Obama came in fifth.
It's too soon to judge. Polls tend to overemphasize recent Presidents. He's not the best and not the worst. I would rate him above Woodrow Wilson, John F. Kennedy, and Carter, but not above Bill Clinton, Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon.
Ralphy

Milford, KS

#12 Aug 19, 2013
Hey, I heard that obama threw out the first pitch at the All Star game and was given the Golden Glove Award. Just like the Pulitzer. Any truth to that?
schooling Ralphy

Junction City, KS

#13 Aug 19, 2013
Ralphy wrote:
Hey, I heard that obama threw out the first pitch at the All Star game and was given the Golden Glove Award. Just like the Pulitzer. Any truth to that?
It`s called a "Gold Glove". Time to retire to Golden Pond , perhaps read the works of Henry Thoreau and be one with nature. Just be damned careful where you point that Red Ryder BB gun.
Reminder

Junction City, KS

#14 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You left out the "mother`s" part of basement , the hot pockets , and energy drinks this time , Jerry . Attention to detail , old boy !
Eddy

Topeka, KS

#15 Aug 21, 2013
Obama is a marxist bas tard.
funny

Junction City, KS

#16 Aug 21, 2013
Eddy wrote:
Do you even understand the philosophy of Karl Marx?

Junction City KS

#17 Aug 21, 2013
Eddy wrote:
translation: the wimp doesn't wike him but other than his racism has no clue whatosever as to why.

Junction City KS

#18 Aug 21, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even understand the philosophy of Karl Marx?
considering how much Obamanomics has helped the stock market, he'd have to be a bad one.
Partial List

Junction City, KS

#19 Aug 21, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
translation: the wimp doesn't wike him but other than his racism has no clue whatosever as to why.
Reasons to dislike Obama...excluding race:

1) Nobody but an ass would say,ďItís very rare that I come to an event where Iím like the fifth- or sixth-most interesting person.Ē

2) He's a former (maybe, who really knows?) coke-snorting pothead who governs with all the care and due diligence you'd expect from a coke-snorting pothead.

3) Barack Obama actually said,ďThe private sector is doing fine.Ē Given that the private sector has never at any point been doing fine since he became President, he'd have to be dumb, dishonest or delusional to say something like that.

4) He is a bigger liar than Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter put together. There's nothing the man says you can count on his meaning unless he's saying something nice about himself.

5) He's made racist comments about white people. Just to name one example,

"Thatís just how white folks will do you. It wasnít merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didnít know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn."

6) His whole campaign in 2012 revolved around telling people Mitt Romney was an awful human being because he had money. Meanwhile, Barack Obama is worth 10 million dollars. What a hypocrite!

7) He once picked his nose on camera.

8) "The same guy who lectured the country on the importance of civility after Gabrielle Giffords was shot also refers to people he disagrees with politically as 'teabaggers.'"

9) He went to Jeremiah Wright's church for twenty years and considered the man his spiritual mentor even though his utterly vile former pastor is anti-white, anti-Semitic and anti-American. Ultimately, the only reason Obama threw him under the bus at all was because Wright criticized him.

10) He looks like a pansy when he rides his little bike in mom jeans.

11) He throws like a six year old girl.

12) Americans dying in Boston or Benghazi? Obama was so indifferent he might as well have been talking about what he was having for lunch. But when gun control failed, that he got upset about.

13) He's the single least competent man ever to sit in the White House; yet he's arrogant to the point of narcissism. He's like a third string high school basketball player who thinks he should be playing in the NBA all-star game.

14) He's made an ass of himself by publicly inserting himself into both the Henry Louis Gates arrest and the Trayvon Martin case when he should have just shut his big yap and let justice take its course.

15) He habitually demonizes successful people and businesses while being invested in the same markets he demonizes.

16) America lost its AAA credit rating for the first time since 1917 on Obamaís watch and he blamed it on the Tea Party.

17) One out of every five Americans is on food stamps thanks to Barack Obama and in his mind, that's a good thing because it makes those people more dependent on the government and therefore likely to vote for the Democrats.

18) He decimated the American health care system with Obamacare, even though the American people didn't want it and the bill was universally opposed by every Republican in the House and Senate except Olympia Snowe, who later voted in favor of repealing it.

19) Time and time again he has said and done things that indicate that he doesn't like America, is ashamed of the country and finds the whole nation to be slightly embarrassing.

20) There are Americans and Mexicans dead because of Fast and Furious and Obama is covering it up Nixon-style by asserting executive privilege.

Fk his color. The man is a piss poor president.

Jackie and Barack

Junction City, KS

#20 Aug 21, 2013
Partial List wrote:
<quoted text>

2) He's a former (maybe, who really knows?) coke-snorting pothead who governs with all the care and due diligence you'd expect from a coke-snorting pothead.
While he admits teenaged pot use , the coke use is right-wing speculation. W did use coke and got a DUI (alcohol) but the Right ignores that. The biggest dissappointment about Obama is his complacency in ending Marijuana Prohibition by the Feds. Considering what he inherited , he`s done as fine a job as possible. I wish Jackie Robinson was still alive to counsel him about how to deal with the hate they have both experienced as bing the first Black men to break color barriers , albeit 61 years apart. Dr King`s 50 year old dream is still just that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blight waiving of fees wrong 1 hr The JC Way 57
Korean Mafia at Work in Juction City (Feb '10) 2 hr The Kangaroo 159
Chapman boys charged in crime spree (Jun '09) 14 hr WeveAllBeenYoungN... 35
Word Association (Jan '09) 18 hr The Kangaroo 1,053
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) 19 hr Honest Babe 5,124
What do you know about the candidates for City ... Sun All the answers 16
Ghost Crew Sun The Kangaroo 62
Junction City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web