Review: Paws Inn
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dana

Wichita, KS

#1 Jun 17, 2009
We have boarded our two dogs knowing that they will be well taken care of by Paws Inn! When we opened up our car door the second time for boarding both dogs went to the door wagging. There is plenty of clean air, open spaces, outdoor time, wonderfully clean kennels, and well groomed grounds. The inside of the building and animal areas are spotless. Ms. Gustafson takes pride in her business, the care and respect given to our dogs was A+. We now take them for grooming and they are looking and feeling great. Thanks for treating our dogs like a part of your family! I highly suggest that you take your pets to Paws Inn in Junction City KS, they will be taken care ofjust like you would want them to be.... like family!
Tony

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jun 17, 2009
Dana wrote:
We have boarded our two dogs knowing that they will be well taken care of by Paws Inn! When we opened up our car door the second time for boarding both dogs went to the door wagging. There is plenty of clean air, open spaces, outdoor time, wonderfully clean kennels, and well groomed grounds. The inside of the building and animal areas are spotless. Ms. Gustafson takes pride in her business, the care and respect given to our dogs was A+. We now take them for grooming and they are looking and feeling great. Thanks for treating our dogs like a part of your family! I highly suggest that you take your pets to Paws Inn in Junction City KS, they will be taken care ofjust like you would want them to be.... like family!
This has been unpaid spam ad for Paws Inn. Clue: Too much praise without any criticisms. No place is perfect.
surrealdreamer

Princeton, KS

#3 Jun 17, 2009
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been unpaid spam ad for Paws Inn. Clue: Too much praise without any criticisms. No place is perfect.
I was kind of thinking that to
Jay

Princeton, KS

#4 Jun 19, 2009
I couldnt agree more with you Tony. Well said
Joan

Edgerton, KS

#5 Jun 19, 2009
Tony and Jay. I hope you guys do all your business out of town. I don't want you for my customers.
Tony

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Jun 22, 2009
If you're going to post a free ad online for your business, at least have the "Unbiased" author include one criticism. Otherwise people ignore it as a biased spam ad.

Example: "I like the Paws Inn. They used to have an odor problem, but they got that cleared up."
Stormy

Silver Lake, KS

#7 Jul 15, 2009
I was just wondering if those of you having negative commets have ever even been to Paws Inn or even in Junction City, KS? This is a new facility that has just opened, so there is nothing to compare from the past. I do know the owner personally and she is a perfectionist and keeps that place cleaner than most keep their house! I'm sure in time there may be something legit to complain about, but until that you should only judge what you have seen yourself or experienced yourself.
friend-for-life

Junction City, KS

#9 Jul 16, 2009
Right-on Stormy!! This is a new business and you were just trying to tell people that post here what a nice place it is. I have had my pets there also and would highly recommend it to anyone that wants their pet to be treated like family. Anyone can go in and get a tour of the place before you place your pet there. Do you check out the hotel rooms before checking in?
friend-for-life

Junction City, KS

#10 Jul 16, 2009
Tony & surrealdreamer are on all sites with negative comments on everything and everyone. What a life they must live. I'm sure they'd complain if their s%*t smelled like roses!
Boxer-Lover

Wichita, KS

#11 Sep 8, 2009
I have not boarded my dogs yet; however, I would like to say that I have been to Paws Inn and am very impressed. My first trip to the kennel was with my boxer who is the biggest wimp I have ever seen. She walked right up to both Sheila and Shelby and wanted pet -- she normally shies away from new people -- I also took one of the dogs that will be boarded there and she instantly took to them as well. The facility is very clean and they talked to my dogs as though they actually cared if the dogs liked them or not. Most importantly they are willing to do whatever I want to make the dogs feel as close to at home as possible. Will post my thoughts on their stay next week.

Since: Aug 09

Andover, KS

#12 Sep 9, 2009
I wouldn't mind taking my dogs there for boarding because the place is great, but the groomer does not do a very good job. Both of my dogs hair cuts were very uneven and just a terrible terrible job. She should of kept her last job instead of deciding this field. I have never seen such a lousy job in my life. If you need a hair cut for your animal. Go to RC KENNELS,ANIMAL DOCTOR,TOWN AND COUNTRY VET AND OR ANY OTHER PLACE.PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH!!!
susan

Sierra Vista, AZ

#13 Sep 10, 2009
I took my dog there to get groomed and she did a FANTASTIC job...in fact...3 people that USED to go the the Animal Doctor now go to PAWS. Clean, friendly and cut my dogs hair great.
Thank you to Paws Inn.
FAS

Manhattan, KS

#14 Sep 10, 2009
I take my dogs to The Satin Bow. Nicole is great. Too bad she was sick this summer. I think she is getting back to full time again.
susan

Junction City, KS

#15 Sep 10, 2009
FAS wrote:
I take my dogs to The Satin Bow. Nicole is great. Too bad she was sick this summer. I think she is getting back to full time again.
I've heard she is great too...but...one of the girls I work with tried to get an appt to take her yorkie there and she isn't accepting any new dogs.
Guess Satin Bow and Paws Inn are the best...I know that the girl at Satin Bow and the girl at Town and Country actually used to groom at RC Kennels...don't know about the rest in town though. I would never hesitate to take my dog back to Paws Inn though
Review

Wichita, KS

#16 Oct 14, 2009
And this one
FAS

Atlanta, GA

#17 Oct 14, 2009
Review wrote:
And this one
I am pretty sure that Nicole is accepting new clients again. I talked to her recently and I think she lost a few clients after her illness. She seems to be back to herself oldself so I would give The Satin Bow another try.
Samantha

San Antonio, TX

#18 Nov 22, 2009
i loved the service from paws inn. i would recomend it to everyone. it beats rc kennels.
lana

United States

#19 Nov 23, 2009
take it from someone who knows, there is only one place left in JC that i would allow anywhere near my pets other than the vet and that is Paws Inn. I am not saying they are perfect but. as Dana said the owners take great pride in their establishment. so dont knock it until you try it. cuz it might have been just that great for her.
VeryPleasedThisT ime

Sierra Vista, AZ

#20 Dec 7, 2009
I just picked up my two dogs from Paws Inn. I dropped them off on Friday and picked them up today. I have to say by far this is the best facility out of the four we have used in this area. Of course everyone up front is always nice to you, but with Shelby a gut feeling told me that she is sincere. The last place we used this past summer we will never go to again. We just dropped them off for an overnight. We asked them if they were open on Sundays and if so, how late. We were told they are open until 430pm. We got back into town a few hours early and wanted to pick up our dogs. When we got to the facility the door was open and we went on in. We wondered why all of the lights were off and kept asking if anyone was there. No one answered so I called their phone line and it went to the answering machine. Well our dogs could hear us so they started barking. We heard their barks and went to this half-door and looked in. We see both our dogs in one cage. Yes I know both of them are small, but these cages are already for small dogs. We felt so bad for them, but didn’t want to go into the business office. Finally after 20 minutes of no one showing up, we pulled our dogs out of the cage. Our dogs smelled so bad and had urine all over them. I don’t think they were fed or let out since we dropped them off. The whole facility was unsecured. We could have taken every dog in there if we wanted, but we just wanted our dogs. Of course with Murphy’s Law, as soon as we are walking out, an employee finally shows up. I asked him if they were open because that was what we were told. He said they are only open from 4 to 5 pm on Sundays for pickup. I said we are picking our dogs up. He said we will have to come back at 4pm. I told him, we have our dogs and here is the money. I laid the money on the counter and told him he can either take or not, but we are not leaving our dogs here nor will we ever leave them here again. Just to let you know, the name of this Facility is Tail Wagger Inn on HWY 24 in Manhattan, KS.
whatever

Sierra Vista, AZ

#21 Dec 8, 2009
VeryPleasedThisTime wrote:
I just picked up my two dogs from Paws Inn. I dropped them off on Friday and picked them up today. I have to say by far this is the best facility out of the four we have used in this area. Of course everyone up front is always nice to you, but with Shelby a gut feeling told me that she is sincere. The last place we used this past summer we will never go to again. We just dropped them off for an overnight. We asked them if they were open on Sundays and if so, how late. We were told they are open until 430pm. We got back into town a few hours early and wanted to pick up our dogs. When we got to the facility the door was open and we went on in. We wondered why all of the lights were off and kept asking if anyone was there. No one answered so I called their phone line and it went to the answering machine. Well our dogs could hear us so they started barking. We heard their barks and went to this half-door and looked in. We see both our dogs in one cage. Yes I know both of them are small, but these cages are already for small dogs. We felt so bad for them, but didn’t want to go into the business office. Finally after 20 minutes of no one showing up, we pulled our dogs out of the cage. Our dogs smelled so bad and had urine all over them. I don’t think they were fed or let out since we dropped them off. The whole facility was unsecured. We could have taken every dog in there if we wanted, but we just wanted our dogs. Of course with Murphy’s Law, as soon as we are walking out, an employee finally shows up. I asked him if they were open because that was what we were told. He said they are only open from 4 to 5 pm on Sundays for pickup. I said we are picking our dogs up. He said we will have to come back at 4pm. I told him, we have our dogs and here is the money. I laid the money on the counter and told him he can either take or not, but we are not leaving our dogs here nor will we ever leave them here again. Just to let you know, the name of this Facility is Tail Wagger Inn on HWY 24 in Manhattan, KS.
All I heard was blah blah blah.... They don't even open on sundays.... Paws Inn is a superb place! It is clean like everyone says, and Shelby remembers their names, even my name when I call her. My dogs love her! They love being at Paws Inn more than being home.... now that has to tell you something!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Chamber Junk-it Trip 12 hr JC Football 1
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) 12 hr _Zoey_ 5,710
budget host hotel 13 hr Call Dinky 5
Word Association (Jan '09) 17 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,323
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Thu Have a Koch and a... 748
News Crown Uptown brings a Hedwig home to Kansasa Aug 24 Frank 4
Kyle Kelley 66441 Aug 23 Kyle is a coward 9

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages