Grandview Plaza Police Officer Scott ...

Grandview Plaza Police Officer Scott McKeen

Posted in the Junction City Forum

WTF

Fort Riley, KS

#1 Nov 12, 2012
First off let me begin by saying I am a resident Of Grandview Plaza and have lived here for the last 21 years. I heard a few days ago that Chief Brad Clark has fired Officer Scott McKeen.

I have personally known Officer Scott McKeen since 2004 and can say that he is an honest and upright member of our police department. Why is it that I hear Brad Clark is going to be the next Undersheriff of Geary County? Then I hear that members of our city council approached Scott McKeen about him putting in for Chief?

Wow.....he is fired days later by Chief Clark. I would guess Chief Clark wants his butt-buddy Sean Periano to get the job.

Is this the law enforcement we want in Geary County....a crooked Undersheriff and a local department staffed with stooges. I am standing up with Scott....he was here before Chief Clark and god willing will be here after he is gone.
WTF

Fort Riley, KS

#2 Nov 12, 2012
I emplore members of the Grandview Plaza City Council to make this right with their constituants!!!!!
Hello Scott

Junction City, KS

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Let it go, Scott.
Yay

Fort Riley, KS

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Glad this guy is gone he thought he was better than anybody. He trash talked Gvp all the time. So what if Brad wants to go to sheriffs department. WE WANT SHAWN TO BE CHIEF HE. So long Scott go talk crap some where else.
Russell Kansas

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 17, 2013
Thanks for allowing this corrupt, violent, speech impediment, short man complex to continue being a 'peace officer' terrorizing citizens rights... now in RUSSELL KANSAS THANKS SO, SO MUCH
citizen

United States

#6 Apr 8, 2014
When are they going to stop writing bullshit tickets to people who obey the law while driving

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 8, 2014
citizen wrote:
When are they going to stop writing bullshit tickets to people who obey the law while driving
<singing> To dream the impossible dream... </singing>
Angry

United States

#8 Aug 9, 2015
citizen wrote:
It's over 1 year since your comment/question and they are still doing it!
quit whining

Kansas City, MO

#9 Aug 10, 2015
Angry wrote:
<quoted text>
It's over 1 year since your comment/question and they are still doing it!
Stop at stop signs. Don't speed. Use your turn signals. Turn down your music. Make sure your lights all work. Pretty simple.
DEWY

New York, NY

#10 Aug 13, 2015
I was pulled over charged with a dui and all I had was a fifth of gin. I wasn't even driving and was parked on the lawn at the park when it happened. It was 3 am so its not like kids were out. I'm sorry...but I thought this was a free country..
lol

Tulsa, OK

#11 Aug 13, 2015
DEWY wrote:
I was pulled over charged with a dui and all I had was a fifth of gin. I wasn't even driving and was parked on the lawn at the park when it happened. It was 3 am so its not like kids were out. I'm sorry...but I thought this was a free country..
LOL!
RFD

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Aug 13, 2015
WTF wrote:
First off let me begin by saying I am a resident Of Grandview Plaza and have lived here for the last 21 years. I heard a few days ago that Chief Brad Clark has fired Officer Scott McKeen.
I have personally known Officer Scott McKeen since 2004 and can say that he is an honest and upright member of our police department. Why is it that I hear Brad Clark is going to be the next Undersheriff of Geary County? Then I hear that members of our city council approached Scott McKeen about him putting in for Chief?
Wow.....he is fired days later by Chief Clark. I would guess Chief Clark wants his butt-buddy Sean Periano to get the job.
Is this the law enforcement we want in Geary County....a crooked Undersheriff and a local department staffed with stooges. I am standing up with Scott....he was here before Chief Clark and god willing will be here after he is gone.
You white people keep picking on those nice misunderstood black yoooths and you will all be fired!

on another note...

Batman Sheriff Shoots White Woman, Walks Free

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05...

F your WTF
RFD

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Aug 13, 2015
quit whining wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop at stop signs. Don't speed. Use your turn signals. Turn down your music. Make sure your lights all work. Pretty simple.
That is something you should tell the kneegurs.
RFD

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Aug 13, 2015
crazy aresed obama voters
RFD

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Aug 13, 2015
You crazy arsed Obama zombies didn't even care about the fact of michelle Obama was a man...

http://www.zengardner.com/proof-michelle-obam...

Hell you didn't even care that black-on-white attacks spiked sixty percent higher since Obama became president.
It could be said accurately that the sixty percent spike was birthed out of a white woman's belly.
It could also be accurately said that the white men cower in their holes like scared rabbits..
voters
lmao

Junction City, KS

#16 Aug 14, 2015
RFD is a batshit crazy racist. Your fear of black people is noted.
resident

United States

#17 Aug 14, 2015
It looks like they have hired some new officers. Dont know them but one looks like a young guy and another is a female officer. Maybe they are trying to rebuild

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) 3 hr Honest Babe 5,708
Word Association (Jan '09) 3 hr Honest Babe 1,322
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr Have a Koch and a... 748
budget host hotel 11 hr DanQyayles Chilea... 2
News Crown Uptown brings a Hedwig home to Kansasa Wed Frank 4
Kyle Kelley 66441 Aug 23 Kyle is a coward 9
County to Raise Mill Levy Aug 18 JC local 4

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages