Since: Jul 12

Junction City, KS

#1 Jan 18, 2013
How come if a white man has more than one woman he is considered a polygamist and could face prosecution.

But a black man has 11 children by 10 differant woman and he is considered cool and gets a reality show?

Double standard ???
the difference

Junction City, KS

#2 Jan 18, 2013
The difference is that little pieces of paper called a marriage certificate!
Hopefully he will get paid enough for the show that he can pay his child support.
plus

Junction City, KS

#3 Jan 18, 2013
The Real FTW wrote:
But a black man has 11 children by 10 differant woman and he is considered cool and gets a reality show?
Either that or an NFL or NBA contract.
a real man

Junction City, KS

#4 Jan 18, 2013
The Real FTW wrote:
How come if a white man has more than one woman he is considered a polygamist and could face prosecution.
Double standard ???
Why do you hide behind a pseudonym to spew your racist nonsense? Act like a man and use your real name.
CANCELLED

Junction City, KS

#5 Jan 18, 2013
The Real FTW wrote:
Double standard ???
I think the show has been cancelled it may pick up more interest when he reaches a cool dozen, gotta be cool.
show

Junction City, KS

#6 Jan 18, 2013
He wasn't being racist, there was a show planned about Shawty Lo, a rapper from Atlanta. The Oxygen channel announced this week it was cancelled, before the first episode even aired. There was a lot of backlash to it.
Bob Duggard

Junction City, KS

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Only 11 kids ? What a slacker !
Paul Ryan

Junction City, KS

#8 Jan 18, 2013
The man is obviously pro-life, and we are in desperate need of Black Republicans. Boo-Yah !!!
curious

Junction City, KS

#9 Jan 18, 2013
a real man wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you hide behind a pseudonym to spew your racist nonsense? Act like a man and use your real name.
Your middle name is "real" , your last name is "man". What does the "a" stand for ?

Junction City, KS

#10 Jan 18, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>Your middle name is "real" , your last name is "man". What does the "a" stand for ?
Thanks!
Double Double Standard

Junction City, KS

#11 Jan 18, 2013
The Real FTW wrote:
Double standard ???
Can you imagine the amount of child support a white man would have to pay to these women. I would venture to bet that the only time he shows at these childrens homes is to get another piece of mama and calls that child support.
Your Daddy

Marion, IL

#12 Jan 18, 2013
I imagine a lot of people from junction city are in the same boat, isn't that TNB
Eddie

Junction City, KS

#13 Jan 18, 2013
Your Daddy wrote:
I imagine a lot of people from junction city are in the same boat, isn't that TNB
Nope, TFTB.
see racists above

Junction City, KS

#14 Jan 18, 2013
The real ftw constantly whines about perceived injustices between blacks and whites. He starts threads to fan the flames.
yup

Junction City, KS

#15 Jan 19, 2013
see racists above wrote:
The real ftw constantly whines about perceived injustices between blacks and whites. He starts threads to fan the flames.
Then he`ll tell you about his Black friends and multi-racial family.
The One

United States

#16 Jan 19, 2013
Any baboon can plant a seed. It takes a real white man to grow a tree.

Junction City, KS

#17 Jan 19, 2013
see racists above wrote:
I was pointing out the differences in morality between black and white cultures. Legally,I think a man should be able have as many woman as he can afford. As long as the children don't become welfare recipients.
But morally I feel it is best if children have 1 father and 1 mother.
I asked the question, why does this guy in Utah get prosecuted for polygamy while this other guy gets his 15 mins of fame. I see nothing racist in this observation. But apparently you do. People like you are looking for racism in any comment dealing with black and white.
So I can either keep my take on things to myself, or tell you to kiss my a**.
I choose the later.

i
ftw means crybaby bitch

Junction City, KS

#18 Jan 19, 2013
So whites and blacks have a different morality? Aren't we all Americans? Is it true almost everyone involved in producing the show is lily white? Where does that leave your theory? Is there a legal difference between being the cause of multiple pregnancies with multiple women and being narried to multiple women?(There is a legal difference dumbass.) Obviously you're a shit stirrer, not a genius.
kang ftw

Junction City, KS

#19 Jan 20, 2013
The Real FTW = Kangaroo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The proposed new JCHS building 4 hr Gross 38
rumors of The Men MC shut down. (Apr '16) 17 hr Lol 73
What do you think are the three biggest problem... Aug 19 lol 101
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) Aug 15 Pasquali 5,853
What Happened to Buford? Aug 11 lol 8
Word Association (Jan '09) Aug 10 Hatti_Hollerand 1,388
Will you vote today? Or will you just sit in yo... Aug 7 what 8

Junction City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance