Obama's Approval Rating Takes a Nosedive

Posted in the Junction City Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Lol

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 6, 2013
 
The president's approval rating has taken its first significant dip since his re-election on November 6.

It dropped from 53% to 46% for the week of Feb 29-Mar 2.

At the same time his disapproval rating surged up to its highest level since the election, from 40 to 46%.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4912-obamas...
Lol

Spring Hill, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Of course 46% approval ain't bad compared to Boehner - 12%, all republicans - 4.1%, congress - 0.7% and Sarah Palin --16%(negative percentages mean people prefer her to go hug a polar bear)

Plus you'll see I get all my statistical data from the Politix website. It is always accurate and up to date. Not from any real authority like the other losers on here.
How To Educate A Moron

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 6, 2013
 
Fake Lol wrote:
Plus you'll see I get all my statistical data from the Politix website. It is always accurate and up to date. Not from any real authority like the other losers on here.
Since you have such a hard time reading and dealing with fact, let me explain to you, dimbulb. The site "politix" is the mirror. The story is from Politico, the number one source for journalistic statistics on both sides of the aisle.

"Politico is an American political journalism organization based in Arlington, Virginia, that distributes its content via television, the Internet, newspaper, and radio. Its coverage of Washington, D.C., includes the U.S. Congress, lobbying, media and the Presidency. It was a sponsor of the 2008 Republican Presidential candidates debate at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library on May 3, 2007, the 2008 Democratic Presidential candidates debate at the Kodak Theater on January 31, 2008."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politico

“My pages don't stick”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Let's see...Dow breaks new ground, at the same time Obama's approval rating goes DOWN. Kinda wonder if one isn't the result of the other
Lol

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How To Educate A Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have such a hard time reading and dealing with fact, let me explain to you, dimbulb. The site "politix" is the mirror. The story is from Politico, the number one source for journalistic statistics on both sides of the aisle.
"Politico is an American political journalism organization based in Arlington, Virginia, that distributes its content via television, the Internet, newspaper, and radio. Its coverage of Washington, D.C., includes the U.S. Congress, lobbying, media and the Presidency. It was a sponsor of the 2008 Republican Presidential candidates debate at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library on May 3, 2007, the 2008 Democratic Presidential candidates debate at the Kodak Theater on January 31, 2008."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politico
Hey, I'm not arguing with you. I agree the Politico website that passes its accurate info to Politix is A-OK. Always right and never wrong just like that wikipedia site you reference. I just wonder, if Politico says the presidents approval rating goes up, are you going to post that on topix? That's what I thought. Explanation not necessary.

“My pages don't stick”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 7, 2013
 
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I'm not arguing with you. I agree the Politico website that passes its accurate info to Politix is A-OK. Always right and never wrong just like that wikipedia site you reference. I just wonder, if Politico says the presidents approval rating goes up, are you going to post that on topix? That's what I thought. Explanation not necessary.
How do you feel about Fox news?
Feelings

Junction City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mechanic_45 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you feel about Fox news?
It`s a panacea for the those with double-digit IQ `s.

Since: Apr 13

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This past week, his rating was equal to George Bush #2. George has raised his rating since being out of office. All the living president's showed up at the Bush library. CNBC showed that his approval rating among Americans was dead even with Obama.
Ralphy

Milford, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 28, 2013
 
Just wait till Hillary and Michelle take over. You Dems will go nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Junction City Forum right now

Search the Junction City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Junction City Man Enters No Contest Plea in Ani... 1 hr just sayin 6
Liberal Conundrums: Think about it! 2 hr just sayin 14
Word Association (Jan '09) 2 hr Trouser Cough 779
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) 2 hr Trouser Cough 4,675
Allan Rothlisberg! Sat LOL 121
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Fri dreamer 5,940
Gary Olds, Property Manager.. (Aug '11) Jul 10 comparisons 32
•••
•••
•••
•••

Junction City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Junction City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Junction City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Junction City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••