Clinton Forgets ’93 World Trade Cente...

Clinton Forgets ’93 World Trade Center Bombing

Posted in the Junction City Forum

Hillary FAIL

Junction City, KS

#1 Jan 23, 2013
"Secretary of State Hillary Clinton gave senators a thoughtful argument this morning in favor of helping French troops in their mission to help stabilize the government in Mali, arguing that the United States has to act in advance to protect the American homeland. But she forgot two important event in making her case.

“People say to me all the time, well, AQIM hasn’t attacked the United States. Well, before 9/11, 2011, we hadn’t been attacked on our homeland since, I guess, the War of 1812 and Pearl Harbor. So you can’t say, well, because they haven’t done something, they’re not going to do it,” she said.“This is not only a terrorist syndicate; it is a criminal enterprise.”

That’s not entirely accurate. The World Trade Center in Clinton’s adopted home state of New York was bombed in 1993 when her husband was president of the United States. In addition, although it was homegrown terrorism, most people would agree that the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing was also terrorism on the homeland."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/01/...

That must have been some bump on the noggin.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 23, 2013
What a vile specimen of this species you are, Jerry. Eat chit, mouthaphoucka
lol

Junction City, KS

#3 Jan 23, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
What a vile specimen of this species you are, Jerry. Eat chit, mouthaphoucka
Another of those United Methodist, Family Counseling, Whites Only Masons, Texas Educated intellectual rebuttals?

Location hidden

#4 Jan 23, 2013
"Texas Educated"? Damn, it's nice to get credit I didn't go to as crappy a state uni as K State, but it was the luck of geography.
poor Bob

Junction City, KS

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Hillary FAIL wrote:
"Secretary of State Hillary Clinton gave senators a thoughtful argument this morning in favor of helping French troops in their mission to help stabilize the government in Mali, arguing that the United States has to act in advance to protect the American homeland. But she forgot two important event in making her case.
“People say to me all the time, well, AQIM hasn’t attacked the United States. Well, before 9/11, 2011, we hadn’t been attacked on our homeland since, I guess, the War of 1812 and Pearl Harbor. So you can’t say, well, because they haven’t done something, they’re not going to do it,” she said.“This is not only a terrorist syndicate; it is a criminal enterprise.”
That’s not entirely accurate. The World Trade Center in Clinton’s adopted home state of New York was bombed in 1993 when her husband was president of the United States. In addition, although it was homegrown terrorism, most people would agree that the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing was also terrorism on the homeland."
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/01/...
That must have been some bump on the noggin.
Just think, from 2017 to 2021 either Hillary or Joe Biden will be President. You`ll just be older, crankier, and less relevent as you hobble around Homer`s Pond on your morning "run".

Location hidden

#6 Jan 24, 2013
poor Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Just think, from 2017 to 2021 either Hillary or Joe Biden will be President. You`ll just be older, crankier, and less relevent as you hobble around Homer`s Pond on your morning "run".
I think Krysten Sinema would be an excellent choice for 2025 - 2033.
poor Bob FAIL

Junction City, KS

#7 Jan 24, 2013
poor Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Just think, from 2017 to 2021 either Hillary or Joe Biden will be President. You`ll just be older, crankier, and less relevent as you hobble around Homer`s Pond on your morning "run".
I like Joe Biden. He kicked the holy crap out of sissy boy cryin' Ryan in 2012 debates! KA-POW!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Junction City Streets 17 hr man up sissy 39
Mr. Dinky (Mar '15) Sun Have to Love It 204
Chief Brown Retires Jun 24 Glad he is out 13
Who is patrolling Geary county Jun 21 what a crock 2
Cops using their badges to hide behind Jun 20 to bad 56
White Oak Jun 19 Janna 7
Sunny's Jun 14 SMDH 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Junction City Mortgages